PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Foxxx - "Amerikkkan Black Man" (8-track sampler)

claaa7
09-29-2009, 06:29 AM
I uploaded this for CharlesJones but i might as well share it with y'all too, i know there are a couple of hardcore heads in here so. This ain't nothing official but it's 8 tracks that i managed to track down and download that Foxxx recorded for "Amerikkkan Black Man", the oldest dates back to 2005 or 2006 though so don't be sure that they will appear on the final tracklist. Sounding dope anywayz (quality ranges from CDQ to radio rips but all are full except the first joint), lots of Preem too!

Bumpy Knuckles - "Amerikkan Black Man" (Sampler) (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQEA3LLH)
01. Amerikkkan Black Man [Snippet] (prod. by DJ Premier)
02. Dream Catcher
03. Freddie Blassey (prod. by DJ Premier)
04. Hard Ghetto (prod. by The Alchemist)
05. Mic And Gun (prod. by DJ Premier)
06. My Thoughts (prod. by DJ Premier)
07. The Life (prod. by DJ Premier)
08. Yes You Can (prod. by Freddie Foxxx)

famenchuan
09-29-2009, 07:40 AM
will download later.

heard that freddie blassey joint. Sounded like a 90s joint until I heard some lines. Shit bangs hard.

Edit: remember foxxx saying in a interview that he had 3 differnet versions of amerikkkan black man album.

claaa7
10-04-2009, 06:24 AM
bump

NinjaSpiT
10-04-2009, 03:25 PM
props

oDoUoSoKo
10-04-2009, 03:52 PM
bump
--y knuckles:=)

LONDON!
10-05-2009, 09:06 AM
I uploaded this for CharlesJones but i might as well share it with y'all too, i know there are a couple of hardcore heads in here so. This ain't nothing official but it's 8 tracks that i managed to track down and download that Foxxx recorded for "Amerikkkan Black Man", the oldest dates back to 2005 or 2006 though so don't be sure that they will appear on the final tracklist. Sounding dope anywayz (quality ranges from CDQ to radio rips but all are full except the first joint), lots of Preem too!

Bumpy Knuckles - "Amerikkan Black Man" (Sampler) (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQEA3LLH)
02. Dream Catcher

props

claaa7
10-21-2009, 05:55 PM
bump bump bump it up, don't sleep on this sniznit

sdeblasi
10-21-2009, 06:54 PM
props for the bump i was about to do a search for this

any idea when this album is coming out?

claaa7
10-22-2009, 03:53 AM
^^ no clue, there's no date for it as we speak but it's been pushed (and probably changed) several times. last year he said he was gonna put it out but then Nas came around with the Nigger album and since they touched on alot of the same topics he choosed to wait a lil while instead.

Origin™
06-21-2011, 06:02 AM
did this album ever see the light of day?! this shit is needed!

claaa7
06-21-2011, 09:38 AM
nope, it didn't sadly.. hopefully one day. i mean "Crazy Like A Foxxx" took 14 years to release lollol

THE MASON
06-21-2011, 11:35 AM
ye, its too bad Freddie never put out more music, he definitely has a following and is a talented artist

Frank Sobotka
06-21-2011, 11:45 AM
I heard it's dropping later this year, or that might be a different project.

BIG D O
06-21-2011, 02:46 PM
really dope....

is he still puttin this album out? I know he just put out the collab album with KRS-One and the collab album with Staik Selektah....not sure if he's gonna release this tho....

LONDON!
06-22-2011, 03:38 AM

02. Dream Catcher

props