PDA

View Full Version : why im never fucking a virgin again

PALEFORCE
10-01-2009, 10:09 PM
seriously dont do thiis shit after your teens, i thought cops were going to be knocking on my door tonight for a minute. i met this chick 2 days ago got a handjob and she came back today lol first thing she did when she came here was strip to her pnties and lay on the couch with me. thank god i got this IM saved.

firewood_for_hell: u not getting my text?
april : no i didnt
april : until i got on here
firewood_for_hell: i been texting you
april : but not on my phone
firewood_for_hell: your phone
firewood_for_hell: weird
april : im a little upset that we had sex
firewood_for_hell: why?
firewood_for_hell: you should have said no if u werent comfortable
april : well i didnt and i feel like a slut now
april : i cant go back
firewood_for_hell: i thought u said u liked it? i dont think your a slut
april : yeah but i wanted to wait a while
firewood_for_hell: sorry hunny
april : well im tired of getting feels for someone and they do something else
april : i feel dirty
april : i dont know if you r tell me the truth or not
firewood_for_hell: your too hard on yourself...we were safe and it was fun dont worry about it
april : yeah
april : but im tired of getting hurt
firewood_for_hell: well itold you im not looking to jumpp right into a commitment and ive been honest with you this whole time...i dont want to hurt you
april : yeah, so can we be friends for a while until you decide what you want because i cant go through with having sex and get hurt by having sex
firewood_for_hell: if thats what u want ii respect that
april : ok
april : i wont come see you at all
april : i cant
april : i thought this would make me feel better but now im worse
firewood_for_hell: fine, i like you but i dont want you to feel like im going to hurt your feelings
firewood_for_hell: dont be so hard on yourself though i still respect you
april : im crying a lot bit but i will be ok
firewood_for_hell: aww cheer up its ok
april : i feel like i did something wrong again
firewood_for_hell: i dont think you did
april : i think a lot of this is because of my ex and i think i still have feels and i dont know how to have someone else
firewood_for_hell: maybe we shouldnt see each other then until you feel better, i dont want to hurt you
april : yeah i think its best if we talk maybe here but not see each other until i feel better about make love to someone else and get everything going on the right way (family)
april : im really sorry
firewood_for_hell: its ok

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-01-2009, 10:13 PM
so uh... how old is she?

PALEFORCE
10-01-2009, 10:14 PM
19 fucking scary right? all i couuld think about was how banging her body was and that the pussy was wet and tight, shes trying to marry me after 2 days lol i should have seen that coming but the dick thinks for you, ya know trix?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-01-2009, 10:16 PM
are you sure she's 19? why would the cops be knocking at your door then?

PALEFORCE
10-01-2009, 10:18 PM
cuz i though she might try to do a mike tyson on me.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-01-2009, 10:25 PM
was that IM convo from today?

PALEFORCE
10-01-2009, 10:26 PM
yea

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-01-2009, 10:29 PM
i was confused cos you said in your post that you got a handjob and the IM convo says you had sex.

PALEFORCE
10-01-2009, 10:34 PM
this is why hate talking to females about anything besides sex, and in this case sex, fuck

PALEFORCE
10-01-2009, 10:53 PM
its all good and shit, im just sayin
april : Did u like it
firewood_for_hell: yea it felt good
firewood_for_hell: you seen i cam all over the place fast lol
april : Yeah
firewood_for_hell: did you?? you looked like you did
firewood_for_hell: you were real fucking wet too
april : Yeah
firewood_for_hell: dont worry about its nothing to be upset about, just 2 adults having some safe fun, feeling good and all that
april : Yeah n i did like it n do u think we should do it again?

pimpology

AcidPhosphate69
10-01-2009, 11:12 PM
april : Yeah n i did like it n do u think we should do it again?

HAHA. You, sir, are an evil man.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Keep playing with her emotions. Bitches are hella easy to fuck with, especially the young ones!

zooruka
10-02-2009, 12:59 AM
this story smells like a fugazi

Etymology

From Italian slang fugazi, "fake";

ahahahahahahahaha

peace

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 01:03 AM
hahhaha coming from you after i tried to put you on in your "i want to fuck but if god wanted me to use condoms they would grow on trees" thread...
lol..like i got time to type that shit, i cant even type like that when im serious copy paste is a god send

Longbongcilvaringz
10-02-2009, 02:08 AM
Keep playing with her emotions. Bitches are hella easy to fuck with, especially the young ones!

haha

Now this, is an evil man.

The Hound
10-02-2009, 02:16 AM
It can't be healthy living life this paranoid.

:chef:

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 02:25 AM
maybe, but if not, i might have 6 baby mommas taking my ramen noodles.

Giflord
10-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Virgins always have crazy feelings for the dude that took their virginity. I thought that was common knowledge, dont pop the cherry if u cant handle the mess lol

TSA
10-02-2009, 04:24 PM
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/10111122/2/istockphoto_10111122-old-african-laughing.jpg
DAT N1gGA PALEWHORS GOES WHORED NIGA! DAAAAahahaha

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Leave this poor bitch alone.

She's gonna be running around thinking the illuminati put a computer chip in her head and herpes in her scootch

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-02-2009, 05:45 PM
dan's right.

Giflord
10-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Leave this poor bitch alone.

She's gonna be running around thinking the illuminati put a computer chip in her head and herpes in her scootch

Absolutely.

Dopium486
10-02-2009, 07:05 PM
fuck that, play with her emotions and take advantage of that shit

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 07:14 PM
naw im looking for an escape right now.i dont need this chick throwing rocks thru my window etc.. but virgin pussy, that thing was tighter then my fist.wetter too. haha i had to do it, i havent fucked a virgin in years. im 26, cut me some slack.

zooruka
10-02-2009, 08:17 PM
naw im looking for an escape right now.i dont need this chick throwing rocks thru my window etc.. but virgin pussy, that thing was tighter then my fist.wetter too. haha i had to do it, i havent fucked a virgin in years. im 26, cut me some slack.

Now you have taken here virginity I think you should show here some respect and be nice to her (not just look for an escpae), she obviously feels that her virginity is a big deal and to have sex with her and then cut her loose would probably devestate her, dude you have some what of a responsibility to her now (whether you like it or not), that dont mean you gotta marry her, but you must treat her with respect and give her some dignity...remember people have feelings and she isnt just a peice of meat that you do and then kick to the curb... really I dont think your a dumb person ...you knew the baggage that would come with having sex with a virgin before you did it, so I think you know the right thing to do now.... whether you do that is another story.

see this is a classic example of why people shouldnt have sex before marriage.

peace be with you !

Tecknowledgist
10-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Now you have taken here virginity I think you should show here some respect and be nice to her (not just look for an escpae), she obviously feels that her virginity is a big deal and to have sex with her and then cut her loose would probably devestate her, dude you have some what of a responsibility to her now (whether you like it or not), that dont mean you gotta marry her, but you must treat her with respect and give her some dignity...remember people have feelings and she isnt just a peice of meat that you do and then kick to the curb... really I dont think your a dumb person ...you knew the baggage that would come with having sex with a virgin before you did it, so I think you know the right thing to do now.... whether you do that is another story.

you couldnt just end your post right here. you just couldnt.

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 08:58 PM
i know im going to hell for plucking virgin flowers

you didnt see my handle?
firewood_for_hell

JerseyIronman
10-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Palehorse, no one cares that your a fucking virgin.

I dont even know why you would make a thread about your virginity.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-02-2009, 09:15 PM
good for you.....she'll get over it. Just weather the storm.

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 09:16 PM
haha im bout to start a thread about internet pimpin im getting emails from new hoes everyday

zooruka
10-02-2009, 09:20 PM
i know im going to hell for plucking virgin flowers

you didnt see my handle?
firewood_for_hell

Im not saying your going to hell... I dont condem anyone only GOD can do that ....all I am saying is be mature about the situation...I know somtimes people get caught up in the moment and the regret there actions later...but there is a right way to handle it and a wrong way also you obviously have some feelings for this girl otherwise you wouldnt have slept with her in the first place ( I dont care how horny you say you where) nobody sleeps with a girl they dont find some what attractive....Dude take her out for some ice cream have a chat and see where this is going and how she feels and what she wants ??? Instead of running away like a little girl and hidding hoping that the situation will go away...be a man a mature man at that and handle your business son.

anyway

peace

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 09:44 PM
lol lmfucking ass off

GBjVTJc06EA

peace

Blackula Spectacula
10-02-2009, 09:54 PM
lol@ this.

you made her feel shamefully dirty. ouch.

lol did she say "making love" ?

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 09:59 PM
lol@ this.

you made her feel shamefully dirty. ouch.

yea she did and i thought i made all that clear...it was more like a 10 minute workout for me

Blackula Spectacula
10-02-2009, 10:00 PM
lol you're heartless... taking her innocence in a " 10 minute workout" no wonder she felt worthless. smh.

zooruka
10-02-2009, 10:11 PM
seriously some people on here have the maturity level of a 6 year old...

peace be with you !

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 10:13 PM
haha naw. that came out wrong. she dont know that. but i never said anything about innocence to her i even told her when she asked how many women i been with. i understand her position. i dont agree but i was honest with her ya know. i never said id give her the world. more like im just looking for female friends and give her the dck if sj wanted. but not in those words except the friends part i told her that straight up from the start.

yall forget as soon as she came back to my place first thing she did was strip to her panties, give me a kiss, and laid on the couch with me

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

zooruka
10-02-2009, 10:17 PM

whats wrong with saying that not everyone is slut who says fuck.

peace be with you !

Blackula Spectacula
10-02-2009, 10:18 PM
she waited till she was 19 to have sex to some dude who didn't love her.... that sucks.

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Yea but i bet i was the best fuck she will ever have lol! Good for her llol

zooruka
10-02-2009, 10:20 PM
yall forget as soon as she came back to my place first thing she did was strip to her panties, give me a kiss, and laid on the couch with me

yeah maybe so ...but surely you knew the consequences of what you where about to do...

peace be with you !

Blackula Spectacula
10-02-2009, 10:21 PM
whats wrong with saying that not everyone is slut who says fuck.

peace be with you !

Hey jesus fucker, before you go and get all judgmental and hostile. You need to understand the irony behind that. She said "making love" to which palehorse saw this as a "10 minute workout" . So shut the FUCK up.

Blackula Spectacula
10-02-2009, 10:24 PM

I bet she'll find some dude who can go longer than 10 minutes.

zooruka
10-02-2009, 10:25 PM

dude are you really 26 ????

im mean you talk all tough shit but then you make a thread about how you are scared the cops are coming and what should I do with this girl...

you just eithered youself kid.

hahahaha

Blackula Spectacula
10-02-2009, 10:26 PM
haha you "eithered" yourself pale.

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 10:28 PM
I bet she'll find some dude who can go longer than 10 minutes.

probably some limp dick bastard that didnt even make her cum
i set the standard
"ten minutes the first dude i was with i came twice,and a few mild multiples, u fucked me for an hour now and my pussy just hurts, sorry i still think your sweet" lol

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 10:31 PM
just for the record i did cum in like ten minutes shame on me

good thing i can bust 2 or 3 nuts without losing an erection lol

Blackula Spectacula
10-02-2009, 10:32 PM
gross images in my head. :( i'm out.

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 10:39 PM
peace
you would really hate to know then what i been doing to your noodz hahaha dude already posted a pic of one cum shot on you, imagine like 4 HARD ones hahaha your picture is smeared like a Picasso painting lol

zooruka
10-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Hey jesus fucker, before you go and get all judgmental and hostile. You need to understand the irony behind that. She said "making love" to which palehorse saw this as a "10 minute workout" . So shut the FUCK up.

I wasnt calling you a slut I was talking in general I appologise if I caused any offense.

peace be with you !

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 11:56 PM
dude seriously send me an email. i am free to tutor pimpology on monday and wednesday 50$ an hour. if you dont get pusy in 2 weeks ill refund you.

satisfaction gauranteed!

ill even tell you how to fuck that girl that been giving you looks at church

check two
10-03-2009, 04:12 AM
I heard that virgin chick you toasted read this thread.

zooruka
10-03-2009, 04:23 AM
I heard that virgin chick you toasted read this thread.

ahhahahahahahahaha

dead

peace

Steve Urkel
10-03-2009, 08:45 AM
just for the record i did cum in like ten minutes shame on me

good thing i can bust 2 or 3 nuts without losing an erection lol

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp26/ChidorixChiba/baby.gif

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 11:36 AM
^^^ someones interested.

Senator C. Palantine
10-03-2009, 11:40 AM
haha im bout to start a thread about internet pimpin im getting emails from new hoes everyday

Fucking 19yr olds aint pimpin'.

If youre over 21, have a job and a house and cant get fine teen pussy then you're probably a a burns victim, or Nicky tooch.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 11:40 AM
haha only for the wommenz though, tantra is the shit.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 11:42 AM

If youre over 21, have a job and a house and cant get fine teen pussy then you're probably a a burns victim, or Nicky tooch.

alright but i was driving her 2009 cobalt the other day to do my errands. does that qaulify pimp?

Senator C. Palantine
10-03-2009, 11:44 AM
fucking kids and not having to use your push bike on your paper round.

big pimping.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 11:49 AM
hahahahah h

pussy -free

saving gas money for the day-20 dollars

comming on wucorp and fucking with you haters-priceless

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 11:59 AM
A pimp does not live off other women. women live off the pimp.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 12:00 PM
oh shit! pimpology 101 is now in session.

KaramelSundae
10-03-2009, 01:39 PM

bahahahahahahahaa.....really though, 26, and your fucking teens? smh at least fuck a broad who you can take to a bar

hahahahah h

pussy -free

saving gas money for the day-20 dollars

comming on wucorp and fucking with you haters-priceless

copying credit card commercials = LAME

DJMethods
10-03-2009, 01:46 PM
I read the first page of the thread but don't understand it.

You fucked a girl.
Then had a sad emotional homo messenger conversation with her about her feelings, and how she wants to back off.
Then came on Wu-Corp to post.

Is this the first girl you've fucked or is there another reason we're reading that IM?

YungSunny
10-03-2009, 01:50 PM
bahahahahahahahaa.....really though, 26, and your fucking teens? smh at least fuck a broad who you can take to a bar

Hating over the internet, priceless.

KaramelSundae
10-03-2009, 02:06 PM
*clap clap* you're so fucking original yung sunny. how long did it take you to think of that line?

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 02:32 PM

in some countries you can could take her out to the bar... but regardless, she's not that young.. inexperienced.. yes. but not jail bait.

YungSunny
10-03-2009, 02:51 PM
*clap clap* you're so fucking original yung sunny. how long did it take you to think of that line?

Damn you logged on with guns blazing. :D
Why are you so angry karamel? Talk to me. I'm here for you.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 03:36 PM
i was trying to cut sundae some slack, because theres been alot of wucorp hoes that havent been as lucky and i like seeing pussy around here even though most of the shit that comes out of theyre computers is fucking retarded.

but i think we strayed from the original post. i knew it was going to be an emotional mess but i shook her off already and shes as happy as ethiopian that caught a donut.
i just coulnt resist virgin pussy.its been so long i almost forgot. so learn from my experience as i have. shit is like walking on cracked ice.

YungSunny
10-03-2009, 03:42 PM

Neg repping me won't solve the problem, karamel. ;D

Let it out, guh, I'll pause the fila brazilia and put the champagne down so I can give you my undivided attention while you pour your heart out. Is that what you need? Is your companion being inconsiderate of your feelings? It's ok. Disregard him, sunny will listen. You're more than welcome to share your thoughts with us. It's ok.

It's ok.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 03:48 PM
i got negged rep too. i guess trying to fuck makes me a dick. hhahaha i think karamelsundae got squirted on and was left with nothing but a disconnected phone number and a milky tear drop in her eye. hahah sexual frustration and PMS is a bitch tho. why the fuck is that hoe a vat anyway? fucking 85% ass bitch. probably cuz a mod wants to fuck her but damn dont put the whole site at risk. and im not a dick. i liberated that womans sexuality and put her onto how to do it safely and properly, she still wants to fuck still too haha i should have posted that convo that shit was gold. telling me how i changed the whole way her pussy feels"theres something different going on down there since you touched it"hahah and she cant stop thinking about fucking me again haha im a dick haha tantra is the shit.

KaramelSundae
10-03-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm sorry you got offended by my neg rep and comments.
I think its not classy to take a girl's virginity and post her emotions on the internet.
She obiviously doesn't know what the hell is going on but its just sad how you exposed her like that.

then again,
i don't think you know what classy means.

anyways, Palehorse...
since you get so many hoes
let's see what you look like.
post a pic.

p.s. no hard feelings.

p.s.s. yung sunny in case you didn't notice
i could care less what you ramble on about.
if you "dissing" me is your form of practicing
on how to talk to the opposite sex
its not working...try harder.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 05:12 PM
see your wrong again i didnt expose her i even deleted her last name in the post to protect her.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/Picture0098.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/Picture0095.jpg

haha not for duh queers

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 05:33 PM
hahaahah skale you're so gay for posting that on a forum dominated by males.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 05:35 PM
yea but theres alot of women watching that dont sign up cuz there are some hungry lions in here. that shit was for KS anyway but im glad you noticed. ohyea and pleaze dont associate with that fag skale again.

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm sorry you got offended by my neg rep and comments.
I think its not classy to take a girl's virginity and post her emotions on the internet.
She obiviously doesn't know what the hell is going on but its just sad how you exposed her like that.

then again,
i don't think you know what classy means.

anyways, Palehorse...
since you get so many hoes
i'm curious to see what you look like.
post a pic.

p.s. no hard feelings.

See Karamel, why did you have go on and ask that shit! lol

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 05:37 PM
yea but theres alot of women watching that dont sign up cuz there are some hungry lions in here. that shit was for KS anyway but im glad you noticed. ohyea and pleaze dont associate with that fag skale again.

lmao oops pale skale .. whatever. same thing. lol jk

KaramelSundae
10-03-2009, 05:53 PM
why do you have a flame tattooed on your finger?

lol@ cutting me some slack.
at least you have the balls to post your pics.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 06:01 PM
haha but yea i got tats all over my hands, its one of those things you dont really think about when your young and dont give a fuck

YungSunny
10-03-2009, 08:01 PM
p.s.s. yung sunny in case you didn't notice
i could care less what you ramble on about.
if you "dissing" me is your form of practicing
on how to talk to the opposite sex
its not working...try harder.

I'm trying to be considerate of your feelings, karamel. Don't push me away. Are you not used to being open about your emotions with men? Is that the source of your anger? I'm here, karamel. I understand that you have a dribble of animosity towards me hanging off your chin but we can wipe that with the handkerchief of friendship......friendship.

I'm here.

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 11:16 PM
at least you have the balls to post your pics.

HO HO HO "the balls"

Longbongcilvaringz
10-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Pale horse is almost featureless.

PALEFORCE
10-04-2009, 08:56 AM
hahah i was thinking that shit too, the one pic looks like i got no nose like micheal jackson (rip)

Olive Oil Goombah
10-04-2009, 08:59 AM
damn Pat you wear right on point with the burn victim shit. Pale you look kinda like corky, but i aint hatin, i think your story has been interesting and the hate you recieve hilarious.

midGet
10-04-2009, 09:29 AM
good game pale, but the 2nd pic of yours, you should've rather PM that.

KaramelSundae
10-04-2009, 11:38 AM
lol

PALEFORCE
10-04-2009, 11:55 AM
is it me? or does KS sig make camron look like a big pink dick when you scroll the page?

anyway theres no shame in my game, if i pmed that shit it woulda got exposed like blacks noodz anyway.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-04-2009, 10:31 PM
As a moral compass I feel like you're obligated to continue seeing her until things run their course. I mean realistically you'd be doing her a favor by never talking to her again, but longterm emotional damage could outweigh wise decisions like that.

On one hand you're clearly a soggy douche, on the other she's a person with feelings and she's too young to get walked on like that. You can't just fuck someone and leave them if they're a virgin.

Haven't you seen wedding crashers?

Be Vince Vaugn.

It's a stretch, but at least try to be that guy.

Now as a bro all I can say is "Bro five dudeski, nice work on that virgin pussy, did you grease her up with the hump punch or did she come willing?"

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-10-2009, 10:31 AM
if you're aware of the risks and you still fuck with virgins, then you deserve everything they throw at you.

SHRAP
11-23-2009, 09:46 AM
see your wrong again i didnt expose her i even deleted her last name in the post to protect her.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/Picture0098.jpg

haha not for duh queers

:=)

:lmao: always knew this dickrider was some trailer trash lame lookin like he just jacked a homeless dude for his clothes

go back to rapping about nonsense u bleach dipped warcloud wannabe

Inspectah_Dirk
11-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Damn.

Sex is overrated. And i don't mean that in a "it's ok, but thats about it" kinda way, but like, alot of people always want it to be "special" and shit. If you want special go to Disneyland. Fuck that shit.

PALEFORCE
11-23-2009, 05:24 PM
:=)

:lmao: always knew this dickrider was some trailer trash lame lookin like he just jacked a homeless dude for his clothes

go back to rapping about nonsense u bleach dipped warcloud wannabe

hahaah @ this dyslexic dick rider, i know what your thinking, you saw the pic and figured there was some room, but theres not, no saddle on my dick kiddo. i give you props though u been trying hard for like 7 years and thats dedication, i admire that.

bxDidLuCdsk&feature=related
^inspired by a true story. shraps biography.

SHRAP
11-26-2009, 10:00 AM

http://www.shoptradition.com/store/blog/uploaded_images/krondon-740855.jpg

Inspectah_Dirk
11-26-2009, 10:19 AM
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn. I knew i recognized that face somewhere.