PDA

View Full Version : real bitches vs sexbots

PALEFORCE
10-02-2009, 12:29 AM
what do ya'll think? real bitches that got a bullet wound in their ass, a little titty sag, maybe some shave bumps on the coochie 0R fake titties, nails, hair, lips ass, mad makeup, and generic fuck faces?

fuck it, i tried to make this a poll but the shit is too cryptic so just add on

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-02-2009, 12:47 AM
I could care less what a woman has on her mind or what she's been through. Fake all the way, baby.

prof zooruka
10-02-2009, 10:23 PM
I like a women who takes care of her apperance but ones with out the attitude.

I guess I want a girl who keeps it real but takes care of herself.

Is that to much to ask !

peace

AcidPhosphate69
10-02-2009, 10:57 PM
As long she keeps the pussy clean and it's too much of a fatty...it's all gravy baby.

YungSunny
10-03-2009, 05:43 AM
I like a women who takes care of her apperance but ones with out the attitude.

I guess I want a girl who keeps it real but takes care of herself.

Is that to much to ask !

peace
Yes.

Mrblamesociety
10-03-2009, 07:38 AM
i've got alotta threads ready for this place.

but definitely sex bots, they don't lip back and they throat it all. won't bitch about it and will wipe you down afterwards. fuck a real bitch. meaning forget a real bitch.

i would rather have a mannequin torso with a fleshlight all up in the abdomen. but hey, thats just me.

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 10:47 AM
i've got alotta threads ready for this place.

but definitely sex bots, they don't lip back and they throat it all. won't bitch about it and will wipe you down afterwards. fuck a real bitch. meaning forget a real bitch.

i would rather have a mannequin torso with a fleshlight all up in the abdomen. but hey, thats just me.

You just don't know how handle women. It sounds pretty pathetic to me that you rather play with dolls and seclude yourself from having real human interaction with the opposite sex. You may think that it's better to have a sex robot right now because you're not ready deal with reality or maybe you're still young and that special human bond that we all inevitably will need as we get older isn't something you long for. When it comes down to it, a robot is not gonna give you real love, it's just gonna temporarily satisfy your sexual needs.

When the party is over, when you're friends are gone... and God forbid you find yourself alone with no family around ... where are you going to find that intimate connection you'll desperately need? Unless you're a faggot and you get along with men in that way then ... I don't know what to tell you, and i'm sure that sex robot won't know what to tell you either.

Steve Urkel
10-03-2009, 10:49 AM
When it comes down to it, a robot is not gonna give you real love, it's just gonna temporarily satisfy your sexual needs.

When the party is over, when you're friends are gone... and God forbid you find yourself alone with no family around ... where are you going to find that intimate connection you'll desperately need?

^^ Living example

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-03-2009, 01:01 PM
When it comes down to it, a robot is not gonna give you real love, it's just gonna temporarily satisfy your sexual needs.
Where can i purchase such a robot?

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 01:33 PM
http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/07/08/09_therealdoll_lgl.jpg

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 02:28 PM
ask black how much you gotta pay for dinners and a movie in canada

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Hey id be willing to pay for a dude if I had asked him out.

Poetic Wun
10-03-2009, 02:59 PM
a real bitch is all i want// all i ever had.

i can fuck all day but really really i need mental stimulation otherwise it would still literally be like fukkkin a plastic doll.

i ain't sayin i need a companion or whatever, i can do my dirt all by my lonely but a smart broad is a turn on.

PALEFORCE
10-03-2009, 03:06 PM
i like real bitches to, sexbots make the whole sexual act seem genric. and they all got that cookie cutter assembley line feel too them, llike blacks fake titties, dont get me wrong theyre nice id fuck them but real titties are better hands down, the way they feel the way the bounce...fake titties you can actuallu feel the silicon pillow inside, that sucks