PDA

View Full Version : will there be a fantastic 4 ...part 3

prof zooruka
10-03-2009, 08:11 AM
I dont mind fantastic 4 the movies could have a little more action and be a little more raw but I think they have done the casting corect...all the actors suit the characters they play.

peace be with you !

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-03-2009, 10:47 AM
those movies fail for completely misunderstanding doctor doom's character...and making galactus a dust cloud.

however, the thing and human torch were spot on...i particularly enjoyed the performance of the guy playing torch...he seemed to 'get it'. i thought mister fantastic was decent but played it too much as a pushover (they shouldn't make him such a nerdy pussy, jack kirby style reed richards was like indiana jones with a 300 iq), and alba, while being glorious eye candy seemed completely out of place as the invisible woman

but i say, flush these down the toilet, do a new fantastic four movie ignoring these two, but rather than redo the origin, just recap it in the opening credits or pre-credits sequence...everyone knows these guys flew into space like idiots, got hit by cosmic rays and got their powers. no need to make another boring superhero origin movie.