PDA

View Full Version : Life would be so much easier if i didn't have a sex drive.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-03-2009, 01:16 PM
The title says it all. My main motivation in life is to try and get laid. And when i fail i feel like shit. I want to fuck every girl i see. I would be willing to drop anything i'm doing at any time no matter what it is if there was vagina offered somewhere. I'm constantly thinking about females all day long and it distracts me every waking hour. I hate it! I could have been so smart by now and accomplished so many things if bitches weren't on my mind 24/7.

I've thought about it, and pretty much the only reason i wake up is to try and get laid. I go to school to make money one day to: score bitches with it. I am on a sport team to keep my physical appearance pleasing for: bitches. I work in retail to: try and hit on customer bitches. On weekends, i go to bars and nightclubs to,,you guessed it: try and get bitches. Etc..

Everything i do has BITCHES as a point of origin. I know ya'll can relate because half of all threads in Gen Chat have always been related to sex in some way.

JerseyIronman
10-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Hahaha, You would have accomplished many things by now if it werent for females?

It sounds like you wouldnt have accomplished shit since getting laid is pretty much your only motivation for anything.

The desire to get laid is what makes the human race work.

But you seriously need to see a psychiatrist

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-03-2009, 08:54 PM
But you seriously need to see a psychiatrist
It's beyond that. I even check out ugly fat girls. At bars, i get a boner just by watching women walk in. Sometimes i even walk by girls at Walgreens and gas stations just to smell them.

Bobby_Digital72
10-03-2009, 10:31 PM
It's beyond that. I even check out ugly fat girls. At bars, i get a boner just by watching women walk in. Sometimes i even walk by girls at Walgreens and gas stations just to smell them.

LOL! Ok now I know your playin...

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 10:38 PM
You have an addiction to sex. Nympho. Like Jersey said, you need to see a psychiatrist this is beyond normal, it's effecting your life in a bad way and that's problem.

Bobby_Digital72
10-03-2009, 11:08 PM
His Signature makes more sense now..

Blackula Spectacula
10-03-2009, 11:09 PM
hahahaha it actual does to me too.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
10-03-2009, 11:17 PM
lol @ try and hit on customer bitches....bust a nut before heading into the world, see if that helps

J-Cee
10-03-2009, 11:36 PM
get help,or you could turn out to be the next Ted Bundy..just when ur horny elbow ur stomach,didnt u say u can bust a nut like that?

NIGHT MAYOR
10-04-2009, 04:31 AM
focus on money - you can loose money chasing females, but you will never loose females chasing money.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-04-2009, 09:17 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/rogerrabbit/Quagmire_by_TheAsinineArtist.jpg

Giggity Giggity Giggity, Ho Right!