PDA

View Full Version : New Eminem Interview With DJ Whoo Kid! Speaks On Relapse 2! Just Blaze Producing...

Cesar
10-04-2009, 08:03 AM
Has a song on the album where he and 50 Cent rhyme back and forth 8 bars each. Just Blaze is doing most of the production on the album!

http://thisisitblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/eminem-interview-with-dj-whoo-kid-on.html

cap
10-04-2009, 08:19 AM
wow!! just blaze is possibly the best producer of the decade, im amped to see what he did with Em.

Cesar
10-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Yup! Thats a really good look for Blaze!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-04-2009, 09:02 AM
is the DJ Premier track still on it, or it never existed?

claaa7
10-04-2009, 10:01 AM
^^ wasn't it Preemo himself who spoke on that.. i really hope Em doens't fuck around with this accent shit on here and just blaze the mic over phat beats, sounds promising with Just Blaze contributing though!

angry!
10-04-2009, 11:54 AM
this album cant fail. the accent isnt a deal breaker for me, hes been going in on everything!!!!

bleezy is a sleeping giant!!! he comes outta hiding and drops a hit record these days, and goes right back to hiding!!!!

denaun, alc, j blaze, and dre? yall seen the westwood freestyle?!?!?!

this shits gonna be a monster!!!!

Dominus Santorini
10-04-2009, 01:12 PM
I could have sworn Em said it was a Dre produced album.

Jin10304
10-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Well it could be, the majority of the Dr. Dre tracks were used for Relapse, I'm sure he's going to use whatever leftovers though Dre didn't use for the 1st one so maybe like 5-6 contributions by him, the Alchemist "Insult To Injury" track, mayyyybbbe "Keys To The City" by Premier and the rest done by Just Blaze.

Sham-iLL
10-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Back n forth with 50??
Thats gonna be some whack shit unless em writes 50's parts.
Why does Em gotta be a pussy...? Nas and Kool G Rap went back n forth on 'Fast Life', AZ n Nas went back n forth on a bunch... Mef n Red... Rae & Ghost... Em should go back n forth with a rapper in his caliber, someone that fits his style of rapping...

Em & Masta Ace
Em & AZ
Em & Crooked I
Em & INS
Em & Ghost
Em & G. Rap
Em & Pharoahe Monche
Em & Tech N9ne

I think a back n forth Em & N9ne might actually be the best idea

drippie k
10-04-2009, 05:45 PM
em n tech n9ne would be awesome, but i honestly can't see any of those other collabs you listed happening at all

cap
10-04-2009, 06:13 PM
em n tech n9ne would be awesome, but i honestly can't see any of those other collabs you listed happening at all

you cant see EM and masta ace?
everybody knows masta ace had a huge influence on EM.

oDoUoSoKo
10-05-2009, 12:34 AM
smh^^(not at cap)

hdS4ln9N3vs

corky831
10-05-2009, 02:06 AM
relapse 2 is gonna be sick as fux

P-Noid Brown
10-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Cant wait... Everyone said i was buggin when i posted where's relapse 2!

Sham-iLL
10-06-2009, 01:03 PM
smh^^(not at cap)

hdS4ln9N3vs

i remember that track, I wish they were going back n forth they're so identical in rhyme patterns and flow

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-06-2009, 01:25 PM
stop hating on Fiddy, he can make dope shit too

angry!
10-06-2009, 04:19 PM
what song have 50 and em ever done together that was wack other than that peep show bullshit?

zero!!! they go in everytime, 50 is a dominant presence on tracks and the delivery is tough!!!! you dont gotta deny yourself to feel like youre keeping some underground badge of honor!!!!!

btw that hellbound track is ill as fuck but em didnt even know about that shit when he was talking to ace on the radio like a year ago!!!! shit was still peace though!!!

Sham-iLL
10-06-2009, 09:04 PM
what song have 50 and em ever done together that was wack other than that peep show bullshit?

zero!!! they go in everytime, 50 is a dominant presence on tracks and the delivery is tough!!!! you dont gotta deny yourself to feel like youre keeping some underground badge of honor!!!!!

btw that hellbound track is ill as fuck but em didnt even know about that shit when he was talking to ace on the radio like a year ago!!!! shit was still peace though!!!

All of those tracks are whack.
The most annoying out of them all is Gatman n Robbin
Patiently Waiting is their best and 50 is replaceable by anyone. 50 spits garbage. They're not even going back n forth on those tracks they just have seperate verses.

11th Chamber
10-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Back n forth with 50??
Thats gonna be some whack shit unless em writes 50's parts.

And when exactly does someone ever not write the whole track in that style?

You really think Rae and Ghost Co-wrote Heaven or Hell, or MGM??

Like "Ok, heres what I got, now you write 4 bars to go with that!"

not usually how it works homie

METHODKillah36
10-06-2009, 10:10 PM

uh..actually..

11th Chamber
10-07-2009, 03:24 PM
accually no

Cause that isnt usually how thats done

claaa7
10-07-2009, 04:08 PM
^^ word.. at least for sure we know that Rae wrote ALL of "Heaven & Hell" as he stated in XXL.

Sham-iLL
10-07-2009, 07:56 PM
And when exactly does someone ever not write the whole track in that style?

Like "Ok, heres what I got, now you write 4 bars to go with that!"

not usually how it works homie

I highly doubt all those Nas n AZ tracks where Nas gets his ass eaten out was written by one person

And what about all those Red & Mef back to back tracks?

What about Koop G. Rap n NaS?? Nas got eaten up on Fast Life as well...

angry!
10-07-2009, 08:04 PM
i like how it has to be done one way...

maybe its done both ways you fucking retards!!!! i think thats how it usually works you fuckin fembots!!!!

patiently waiting, never enough, the reup, dont push me, you just a hater son, these two are dope together!!!!

Sham-iLL
10-07-2009, 08:11 PM
i like how it has to be done one way...

maybe its done both ways you fucking retards!!!! i think thats how it usually works you fuckin fembots!!!!

patiently waiting, never enough, the reup, dont push me, you just a hater son, these two are dope together!!!!

You are correct with the following statements:
- Maybe it's done both ways.
- I'm just a hater. [1]

Incorrect:
- 50's parts on patiently waiting never enough the reup don't push me

References
1. Indeed, Sham-iLL hates whackness.

Tecknowledgist
10-07-2009, 08:29 PM

hahaha cosign

preach brotha, preach