PDA

View Full Version : You are gay.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-05-2009, 05:52 PM
So, a minute ago, I was looking at wu-corp and my girl was watching VH-1 Classic, and the video for "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" by George Michael and Elton John came on, and I got to thinking:

If 3% of the world's population(30% in Europe) is gay, then statistically speaking, some of you faggots must be faggots.

SO who's gay? Is it you? Do you gay? Do you not gay out, but sometimes watch Colin Ferrel movies with the volume off and make up dialog where you and him go to the same gym and he's complimenting you on your squat thrust technique?

Who do you guys think are the gays? If it's you, feel free to use this thread officially register yourself as a gay.

You will not be persecuted for your alternative and gross lifestyle, I'm just curious. But not curious in a gay way.

Also, if you were going to suggest that I'm the gay one, I would tell you to fuck off because it's actually a pretty good song and that in actuality, YOU'RE the gay one.

So don't waste your time.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-05-2009, 05:57 PM
i think i might be because i have extensive experience in handjobs

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Name one gay in the NFL, or NBA

there isnt any you know of. Actually there is that one guy in the NBA, forgot his name.

But what im saying is, that percentage isnt always true.

But if your posting a large amount of naked men as "jokes" WHILE HAVING finer pruned fucking EYEBROWS than your own wife, and obsessing over other men online, you take a guess who it might be.

JASPER
10-05-2009, 06:06 PM
I could buttfuck two guys and suck a dick without being gay. That's how heterosexual I am.

SID
10-05-2009, 06:08 PM
This is what makes this site so gay sometimes.

JerseyIronman
10-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Name one gay in the NFL, or NBA

there isnt any you know of. Actually there is that one guy in the NBA, forgot his name.

But what im saying is, that percentage isnt always true.

Wtf, how do you know who is or isnt gay in the NFL or NBA?

Just because they're athletic doesnt mean they cant be gay.

http://mccoolio.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/to-crying1.jpg

see?

food for thought
10-05-2009, 06:46 PM
^lol

http://http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic60169_8.gif
http://http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic60169_8.gif

If 3% of the world's population(30% in Europe) is gay, then statistically speaking, some of you faggots must be faggots.

i lol'd

JASPER
10-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Today I saw the gayest black guy ever. I mean he wouldn't look half as gay as he did if he were rimming a hairy turk.

He had clothes in all colors of the rainbow, with all kinds of different patterns. Even his hair was styled like a pissdamned Christmas tree and he had piercings and shit. And he was doing some faggy dance in front of the stop lights. I wanted to walk out my car and hit him with a rake. I was so angry at his gayness, I think I'm homophobic or something,

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2009, 06:51 PM
if a guy in the NFL or NBA was gay we would know about it

there arent any

5hundred&one
10-05-2009, 06:56 PM
It wouldn't suprise me if 30 percent of european wu-corp posters were gay. I mean, your common sense would tell you that no self respecting homo would listen to a group like Wu-Tang, because they constantly disrespect gays...

Of course, that doesn't stop white devils from listening to them, when there's just as much hate in the music towards them, if not more, so who's to say gays don't enjoy a Wu song just like the rest of us? If you were to really dig deep (no homo) you might find that these sick european fucks actually enjoy the ridicule and every time a Wu member mentions their dick it makes some european dude's prostate tingle.

Maybe, just maybe, Cilvaringz himself is a giant gay and he maintains this site as a hub for the European Hip-hop Homo Coalition (EHHC). I shudder at the thought of what goes on backstage at Wu shows in france. Perhaps we'll never know...

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Do you know why you brits watch our sports?

No, neither do I... fuck off. Just because your national sport is rife with bleeding heart faggots (soccer, not football, soccer) doesn't mean you can hop on our band wagon. (David Beckham is severely metro, and he's the straighest man your sport has) We have a good thing going on over here. Don't turn our sports gay by watching them...

what?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Idk, you should tel Pau gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Mutombo, Loul Deng, Yao Ming the same thing. Why the fuck are they playing bastketball? Theyre European etc, only americans play basketball, they look silly.

I also think Slick Rick shouldnt be rapping, hes got that silly british accent, he should just stop, or never of started, hes making the whole rap scene look silly.

JASPER
10-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Do you know why you brits watch our sports?

No, neither do I... fuck off. Just because your national sport is rife with bleeding heart faggots (soccer, not football, soccer) doesn't mean you can hop on our band wagon. (David Beckham is severely metro, and he's the straighest man your sport has) We have a good thing going on over here. Don't turn our sports gay by watching them...

what?
Well said.

I was watching Premier league the other day and I saw two men felating eachother. Like literally. Or maybe that was Hard Boys 3. I don't know anymore. I always get these pay channels mixed up.

Bottom line: Soccer is awesome.

5hundred&one
10-05-2009, 07:07 PM
oh shit, I just found this pic of lacey's car...

http://membracid.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fagbug2.jpeg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:09 PM
I wasn't calling British people gay, I was calling you gay but in a slightly less personal tone...

I actually like British people. Well, I like the idea of British people...

ALCATRAZ
10-05-2009, 07:09 PM
This is what makes this site so gay sometimes.
lolollol

food for thought
10-05-2009, 07:13 PM
lol

boarzheadboy is hilarious

SID
10-05-2009, 07:17 PM

You should do, you live in a former British colony. Without us there would be no New Hampshire, that's a positive point from this whole uk vs usa beef.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:19 PM
lol

boarzheadboy is hilarious

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~ahanley/yay.jpg

YAY

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2009, 07:21 PM
I wasn't calling British people gay, I was calling you gay but in a slightly less personal tone...

ok sweet

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1171/tumblrkpsla9msko1qa2i2xw.gif

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:22 PM
You should do, you live in a former British colony. Without us there would be no New Hampshire, that's a positive point from this whole uk vs usa beef.

You realize your nation risked creating the worst country in the world then gave them free reign to abuse every civilization they cam in contact with by not beating them into submition on several occasions. You guys also made the worst country in the world [Australia or Canada?]

Don't besaying you made the US like thats a good thing. This is Wu Tang Corp. America is enemy #1

food for thought
10-05-2009, 07:23 PM
hahahahaaaaaha

SID
10-05-2009, 07:28 PM
yh coz that was sooo funny. smh.

Well you wouldn't be on wu tang corp if we didn't make your country,raekwon would have grown up in gambia and bacame a traditional dancer, and ghostface would proberbly be making clay pots in angolia right now, be grateful.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Pssh. If it wasn't you it would be the French and Raekwon would be competing with MC Solaar instead of Jay Z...

food for thought
10-05-2009, 07:31 PM
@SID
dont be mad faggot.

im sure your the gay that dan, the jew, is talking about.

JASPER
10-05-2009, 07:32 PM
yh coz that was sooo funny. Smh.

Well you wouldn't be on wu tang corp if we didn't make your country,raekwon would have grown up in gambia and bacame a traditional dancer, and ghostface would proberbly be making clay pots in angolia right now, be grateful.
aahahahahahahahahaaaa!

SID
Pssh. If it wasn't you it would be the French and Raekwon would be competing with MC Solaar instead of Jay Z...

Exactly. So thank god for the british then.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
^ that was pointed at Sid I hope...

Otherwise we have us a problemo essay.

Good, it was...

The peace endures another day.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-05-2009, 07:33 PM
England is like the ugly, toothless, chlamydia-infected crackvho who had 10 kids with 10different baby's daddies ,and one of them happened to grow up to be an NBA star

SID
10-05-2009, 07:35 PM
@SID
dont be mad faggot.

im sure your the gay that dan, the jew, is talking about.

*blows a kiss in the general direction of food for thought.

SID
10-05-2009, 07:36 PM
England is like the ugly, toothless, chlamydia-infected crackhead who had 10 kids with 10different baby's daddies ,and one of them happened to grow up to be an NBA star

loool, Dans a closet Englishman!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-05-2009, 07:40 PM
loool, Dans a closet Englishman!

It was just a joke. Nobody cares about the English. Its only funny if you get your knickers all twisted like you have to defend where you were born.

When you get defensive, it makes people think it really is embarassing to be English.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:42 PM
By Jove he's right!

Quick gentlemen hide your yellowed teeth and your pale acne covered skin!

SID
10-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Mine was a joke too.

I'm not defending it, just giving credit where credits due i.e the creation of the new world (usa, australia, canada) i mean the queen is still the head of state for aus and canada.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Spain hired an Italian mercenary captain with freemason ties to go find a legendary land that hadn't been properly explored since the vikings...

England had nothing to do with it.

That was Spain.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2009, 07:49 PM
yh coz that was sooo funny. smh.

hahahahha the images you just put in my tiny tiny brain, powerful.

Americans love of insulting the English at any and all tiny opportunites reveals their insecurity and bitterness at their historical raping and birthing by us.

SID
10-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Spain hired an Italian mercenary captain with freemason ties to go find a legendary land that hadn't been properly explored since the vikings...

England had nothing to do with it.

That was Spain.

What pseudo-intellectual e-book did you get that information from?

The English colonized the USA, original Americans are descendants of the English, you should be happy it was us and not france or spain, you'd be speaking french and wearing berets or having paella coming out of your ears right now if it weren't for us.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:53 PM
I'd much prefer if our country was inhabited by Native Americans...

those noble savage people did not deserve your filthy British "culture"

:)

SID
10-05-2009, 07:55 PM
hahahahha the images you just put in my tiny tiny brain, powerful.

Americans love of insulting the English at any and all tiny opportunites reveals their insecurity and bitterness at their historical raping and birthing by us.

Of course man, and the thing is they must know how insecure they sound.

I watch Friday night with Jonathan ross and every american who comes on the show is like "oh my god you lot speak funny over here, or that word sounds so funny" ross just says well we did bloody invent the language, one person was like i thought you lot used different measurements here, i didn,t know you knew about feet, and hes like " well yeah we invented that too".

He murks Americans on that show to a degrading level.

SID
10-05-2009, 07:56 PM
I'd much prefer if our country was inhabited by Native Americans...

those noble savage people did not deserve your filthy British "culture"

:)

So your telling me hate your country and wish you never existed?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:57 PM
I murk black people to a degrading level and they call me a racist...

hypocritic bastards

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 07:58 PM
So your telling me hate your country and wish you never existed?

Something to that effect. Perhaps.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2009, 07:58 PM
hahaha yeah thats what i say, im like its our language, weve been speaking this language for like 1000 years longer than you.

"i could care less"

^^for example, is proof of how stupid americans can sound when speaking english. Its I Couldnt care less, btw. Any other way of saying that sentance DOES NOT MAKE SENCE[/cochran]

SID
10-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Something to that effect. Perhaps.

And on that bombshell, we end tonight's episode of wutang-corp - "the real people behind all that black and yellow"

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 08:04 PM
I am fully aware of that sir.

My grip Latin still is not well enough developed to replace your dirty barbarian tongue you worm!

American's don't butcher your language half as much as your own people. Not all people from Britain show your high class and tasteful use of words.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-05-2009, 08:06 PM
And on that bombshell, we end tonight's episode of wutang-corp - "the real people behind all that black and yellow"

I'm not allowed to joke?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-05-2009, 08:06 PM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1486/58792183.jpg

SID
10-05-2009, 08:07 PM
aahahahah

prof zooruka
10-05-2009, 10:20 PM
but sometimes watch Colin Ferrel movies with the volume off and make up dialog where you and him go to the same gym and he's complimenting you on your squat thrust technique?

now that sound gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

Longbongcilvaringz
10-06-2009, 03:18 AM
"i could care less"

^^for example, is proof of how stupid americans can sound when speaking english. Its I Couldnt care less, btw. Any other way of saying that sentance DOES NOT MAKE SENCE[/cochran]

Yeah, that is fucking irritating.

And unbelievably stupid and ironic.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-06-2009, 08:07 AM
How are you gonna sit there and say "i could care less" to someone, trying to commmunicate that you DONT care, while saying that you DO???

I'm not one of these lame grammar nazi's, but that just idiotic raping of a language without care, and if it spreads, would probably, lead to the total collapse of the entire english language, because nothing would ever make sense, and speaking would be pointless because no one would no what your trying to express.

supreme M
10-06-2009, 09:02 AM
everybody whos not gay take their hands up

Surreptitious
10-06-2009, 04:07 PM
if a guy in the NFL or NBA was gay we would know about it

there arent any

typical wigger being ignorant and thinking these athletes arent fags. Eddie Curry google it. I'm sure there are plenty more. In Atlanta, you hear shit about all of these famous athletes, rappers or producers (cough Jazze Phe, Luda) who are fags. Just because they are black and famous, doesnt make them cool or less of a fag

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Would you ever come to this site if I wasnt posting?

Well done, you named one guy, out of 1000's of players in the last 30 years.

One guy i know for sure actually is John AMeachi, an old english player in the NBA from the 90's

Surreptitious
10-06-2009, 04:14 PM
it is what it is

PALEFORCE
10-06-2009, 04:15 PM
really tho why would a rapper or athlete face the criticism of coming out when their whole reputation is relied on being the alpha male type. i would bet money there are alot of closet fags

KERZO
10-06-2009, 04:17 PM
i was gay til i got it fisted outta me...good times

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 05:01 PM
How did this thread change direction and suddenly become a dry, low-rated BBC comedy featuring self-hating Brits quipping about barbaric Americans and their grammatical errors?

This thread is about how gay all of you are. Despite your difference in race, ethnicity, and nationality, your faggotry is a common bond that should bring you together, not apart.

Focus on the topic and build, you crazy faggots.

JerseyIronman
10-06-2009, 05:30 PM
typical wigger being ignorant and thinking these athletes arent fags. Eddie Curry google it. I'm sure there are plenty more. In Atlanta, you hear shit about all of these famous athletes, rappers or producers (cough Jazze Phe, Luda) who are fags. Just because they are black and famous, doesnt make them cool or less of a fag

holy shit i didnt know that about Eddie Curry, no wonder he plays like such a softee.

SID
10-06-2009, 06:36 PM
How did this thread change direction and suddenly become a dry, low-rated BBC comedy featuring self-hating Brits quipping about barbaric Americans and their grammatical errors?

This thread is about how gay all of you are. Despite your difference in race, ethnicity, and nationality, your faggotry is a common bond that should bring you together, not apart.

Focus on the topic and build, you crazy faggots.

Your post count speaks another language entirely.

Is this Dans way of telling us to embrace gay rights? is dan reflecting some sort of inate hate for the british and the gays? when people hate something so viciously doesn't that usually mean they are just reflecting their own insecurities?.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2ijj6ue.jpg
?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Sid, this thread is the perfect vehicle for you to come out and be you.

I'm not saying I think you're gay, but if you are, admitting who you are would be taking a major step forward for your kind.

You could be the Rosa Parks of tubby homosexusl British Muslim MCs.

Sure, I'll make a few light-hearted jokes at your expense, but ultimately, I would respect your bravery and support you, and I think wu-corp would too!

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 06:52 PM
^ this guy a flaming homo. True story.

JASPER
10-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Dan is that nigga. Eventhough he's a filthy jew.

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 06:56 PM
^ this flaming homo wants in Dan panties.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 06:57 PM
^ this guy a flaming homo. True story.

Shit, blackula, I'd knock the icicles off the hairy, blubbery Eskimo pussy, girl. You don't have to be rude to get me to notice you.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Dan is that nigga. Eventhough he's a filthy jew.

The filthiest and jewiest

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 07:00 PM
You don't have pretend that you're into pussy for me accept you, I would never accept you, silly.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:04 PM
You don't have pretend that you're into pussy for me accept you, I would never accept you, silly.

What I was on my deathbed and I repented and accepted jesus in to my heart and honestly wanted to apologize to you for asserting that you had a blubbery chinook salmon Innuit icebox, baby-seal-fur igloo pussy?

Would you accept me in that scenario?

Also, I had set up a fund to help feed sick babies.

SID
10-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Dan just got outed.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2vtrvwj.jpg
?

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 07:11 PM
unfortunately, you're not in your death bed. However, if that were to be the case, I don't think I would even come to your little homosexual mind. You would be laying there reggreting the way you had lived your life in fear, and not revealing to world that you are true faggot at heart. In those lasting moments, you would do anything to be able to press up against the male nurse that is taking care of your pathetic self and be able to have your last kiss before you leave this world.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
unfortunately, you're not in your death bed. However, if that were to be the case, I don't think I would even come to your little homosexual mind. You would be laying there reggreting the way you had lived your life in fear, and not revealing to world that you are true faggot at heart. In those lasting moments, you would do anything to be able to press up against the male nurse that is taking care of your pathetic self and be able to have your last kiss before you leave this world.

hahahahaaha

THat's pretty dark.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:14 PM
But not as dark as the 6 inches of pubefro a dude has to get through to make it to that fat purple eskimo pussy

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Dan just got outed.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2vtrvwj.jpg
?

Yes, nice try, Sid. We're all very proud of you.

SID
10-06-2009, 07:19 PM
But not as dark as the 6 inches of pubefro a dude has to get through to make it to that fat purple eskimo pussy

Dans hate for vagina has got him disrespecting himself and his people to a embarrassing degree.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2ex9e06.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 07:21 PM

I shave a thank you. I would also like to note, that it seems to me that you don't like pussy? The words and the tone you use to describe my female genitalia, gives me the notion that you're just saying you would engage in sexual intercourse with me but with reluctance. Dude, you don't have say that shit to look straight in front of your wucorp peers they'll eventually accept your homosexuality.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:34 PM
I shave a thank you. I would also like to note, that it seems to me that you don't like pussy? The words and the tone you use to describe my female genitalia, gives me the notion that you're just saying you would engage in sexual intercourse with me but with reluctance. Dude, you don't have say that shit to look straight in front of your wucorp peers they'll eventually accept your homosexuality.

Blackula, I think you're an attractive young lady, but I just feel like you have a giant bush.

Maybe it is because you have dark hair and you live in a cold climate and I imagine eskimos covering themselves in fur, I don't know.

Like I said, I'd get up in it, but if there really is a thick-ass pelt of arctic wolf fur covering it, like I think there is, I wouldn't put my face in it.

If it's gay to not want to lick a pussy with lint, bacon grease, and packing peanuts stuck in the mane it, then color me gay

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 07:38 PM
I don't even like pubic hair .. and I don't live in an igloo. Lets stop ignoring the fact that you're a faggot.

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 07:40 PM
I don't even like pubic hair .. and I don't live in an igloo. Lets stop ignoring the fact that you're a faggot.

blackula do you have a boyfriend or significant other ????

just curious

peace

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Ugh. personal questions. yes I do have a significant other. why does it matter?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:42 PM

Maybe you're just wishing I was a faggot because you are having difficulty addressing your intense emotional attraction to the sexy way I type shit on wu-tang forums?

If you can't have me, you don't want any other female posters on a wu-tang forum to have me.

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Ugh. personal questions. yes I do have a significant other. why does it matter?

no reason just wondering

peace

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:44 PM
How old are you proof? I feel like you could be anywhere from 16-35

SID
10-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Don't try and change the subject Dan...

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 07:47 PM
I live the grimiest hood in Canada

hahahahahahaha

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Maybe you're just wishing I was a faggot because you are having difficulty addressing your intense emotional attraction to the sexy way I type shit on wu-tang forums?

If you can't have me, you don't want any other female posters on a wu-tang forum to have me.

hahaha @ "the sexy way I type shit on wu-tang forums?"

You've figured me out (sarcasm). But I don't need to wish for you to be a faggot.

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 07:48 PM
How old are you proof? I feel like you could be anywhere from 16-35

im in my 20`s

peace

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Don't try and change the subject Dan...

Dude, you're short, feminine and British. I try not to pick on you because you're an easy target and get upset easily. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and not be an e-bully. Help me help you, Sid.

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 07:50 PM
blackula how do you put up with all these desperate wu corpers saying they wanna have sexual relations with you ??????????? hahahah

peace

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:51 PM
im in my 20`s

peace

Peace. you are one of my favorite posters. You are underrated by all of these godless heathens.

(No Homo)

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 07:53 PM
its not that different from real life, accept guys are not as direct in real life as they are on here.

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Peace. you are one of my favorite posters. You are underrated by all of these godless heathens.

(No Homo)

thanks

peace be with you !

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Thank you, and peace be upon you as well.

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 07:55 PM
its not that different from real life, accept guys are not as direct in real life as they are on here.

:i

peace be with you !

SID
10-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Dan can't be Jewish.

No self-respecting Jew (straight or gay) would have your collection of green squares and 4500 posts since the beginning of 08.

No self respecting Jew would be prostesting his hetrosexuality despite lack of evidence to a bunch of random strangers.

Fake, Jew, Gay??
http://i33.tinypic.com/vy12zr.jpg
????

Someone rename this thread "Revenge for Palestine"

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Dan can't be Jewish.

No self-respecting Jew (straight or gay) would have your collection of green squares and 4500 posts since the beginning of 08.

No self respecting Jew would be prostesting his hetrosexuality despite lack of evidence to a bunch of random strangers.

Fake, Jew, Gay??
http://i33.tinypic.com/vy12zr.jpg
????

Someone rename this thread "Revenge for Palestine"

Sid, you post more than me. You just got banned for a while and supplemented your desire to ba accepted by joining another wu-tang related message board,

But that's neither here nor there.

Jew? Gay? Are we in third grade, Sid?

Maybe if you post a 4th picture of Sascha Baron Cohen, this time it will be funny?

Don't let your self-embarrassment manifest itself as anger and cloud your posting. It is a bad look.

I want this to work out for you, Sid. I want people on a wu-tang forum to think you're cool this time around.

SKAMPOE
10-06-2009, 08:06 PM
i don't even like pubic hair .. And i don't live in an igloo. Lets stop ignoring the fact that you're a faggot.
buhahahahahaha tan chula

SID
10-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Sid, you post more than me. You just got banned for a while and supplemented your desire to ba accepted by joining another wu-tang related message board,

But that's neither here nor there.

Jew? Gay? Are we in third grade, Sid?

Maybe if you post a 4th picture of Sascha Baron Cohen, this time it will be funny?

Don't let your self-embarrassment manifest itself as anger and cloud your posting. It is a bad look.

I want this to work out for you, Sid. I want people on a wu-tang forum to think you're cool this time around.

Haha.

I'm myself at least.

Just be true to yourself Dan, that's all i can say.

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 08:08 PM
dan are you really jewish ??? if so peace the jews have alot to be proud of there have been alot of great religious jewish men in history.(no homo)

peace be with you !

SID
10-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Prof Zooruka do crucifixes work on homosexuals like they do vampires?

peace be with you !

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 08:11 PM
hahahah ^^

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Prof Zooruka do crucifixes work on homosexuals like they do vampires?

peace be with you !

yes combind with the word of GOD that will do the trick !!!!!! hahaha lolz

peace be with you !

Sky Blue Danny Kid
10-06-2009, 08:13 PM
dan are you really jewish ??? if so peace the jews have alot to be proud of there have been alot of great religious jewish men in history.(no homo)

peace be with you !

I really am Jewish, although I, personally, am not religious and don't practice, as my parents weren't really that pious.

But there have also been a lot of great CHristian men out there, too(no homo)

Mario Lopez is as a Christian, and he is a total stud!

Peace be upon you as well!

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Mario Lopez is as a Christian, and he is a total stud!

hahahahaha:lmao:

peace

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm just gonna start ending all my post with "war be with you"

war!

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 08:22 PM
I'm just gonna start ending all my post with "war be with you"

war!

dirty...being of south american decent I would have thought you would have some reverance for christianity..since latino`s are some of the most religious people in the world ????

also wich country are your decendance from.

peace be with you

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm colombian, but I wasn't raised there my whole life.

My parents raised me to believe in Jesus and mary and all that nonsense. But I could never understand why I would need to believe in such a thing, I saw too much violence to even have faith in "jesus", I found it, and still find it Ironic that these catholics have saints for everything, the even have saint for assassins, ppl will actually pray to this saint to protect them and bless them before they go off to kill someone. There is so many contradictions to Christianity and catholicism, I just can't conform to it.

I'm not an athiest, i do believe in God and that theres some good in ppl but I don't believe in man made mythical stories.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-06-2009, 08:34 PM
If she answers something besides "Puerto Rican" or "Mexican" she's lying.

You're either an American hispanic "Puerto Rican" or a foreigner "Mexican"

I summarized the facts.

EDIT: Ninja'd: She is in fact Lying.

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Not only are you late with that post Boarz but you're new and not updated on who I am. I've already established that I'm Colombian and I live in Canada. Fall back nooby.

prof zooruka
10-06-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm colombian, but I wasn't raised there my whole life.

My parents raised me to believe in Jesus and mary and all that nonsense. But I could never understand why I would need to believe in such a thing, I saw too much violence to even have faith in "jesus", I found it, and still find it Ironic that these catholics have saints for everything, the even have saint for assassins, ppl will actually pray to this saint to protect them and bless them before they go off to kill someone. There is so many contradictions to Christianity and catholicism, I just can't conform to it.

I'm not an athiest, i do believe in God and that theres some good in ppl but I don't believe in man made mythical stories.

aya mommy

lolz

peace

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Not only are you late with that post Boarz but you're new and not updated on who I am. I've already established that I'm Colombian and I live in Canada. Fall back nooby.

*insert* you missed my carpet bombing of ignorance *insert*

I know you're telling the truth. I was just playing the "I'm the reason foreigners hate America" card.

JerseyIronman
10-06-2009, 08:44 PM

peace be with you !

haha peace zooruka

fuckin' PEACE.

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 08:57 PM

I know you're telling the truth. I was just playing the "I'm the reason foreigners hate America" card.

bRTt6NDRqTs

theDZA
10-07-2009, 11:29 AM
It was just a joke. Nobody cares about the English. Its only funny if you get your knickers all twisted like you have to defend where you were born.

When you get defensive, it makes people think it really is embarassing to be English.

england's shit.....stupid shitty government, stupid shitty weather, stupid shitty everything

SID
10-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Lets stay on track here.

Dan's a fairy.

Teh KillaBee
10-07-2009, 12:15 PM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8666/fagwars.jpg

SID
10-08-2009, 12:38 PM
aahahahahahaah

SKAMPOE
10-08-2009, 12:52 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/collin2679/FagsWhiteTrash.png

5hundred&one
10-08-2009, 01:05 PM

I'm a big fan of that card.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-08-2012, 06:54 PM
so it turns out FMJ was the gay one the whole time. huh.

Drunken Monk
05-23-2012, 05:44 PM
gays do that

http://i50.tinypic.com/2i1gk6o.jpg

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-23-2012, 05:48 PM
first of all, what an awesome thread.

kudos to me. I apologize to wu-corp for not making more.

Second, i report all of your visitor messages. You and Doomsday have spent the entire day sending me gay, unfunny visitor messages, and it is a pain in the ass to delete them.

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 05:53 PM
So basically you can dish it out but cant take it right ?
You are a sensitive young man arent you .
Remember bro you are the one who always starts shit ,

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-23-2012, 05:58 PM
i think i can handle you and monk and your deadly barrages of high-grade ether.

but again, i don't like having to constantly delete my visitor messages, because i have a picture of the greatest mc of all time, c-loc, posted on there and when you and monk spend the whole day sending me unfunny messages, it moves him off the front page.

but don't worry, i plan on building with you guys for a long time.

just keep it in the thread, because when we have private conversations, it is no longer funny, it is just emotional and gay.

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Who the fuck is C loc brah and why the fuck does he look like hes been in a car crash ?

Drunken Monk
05-23-2012, 06:00 PM
buahahahaha incredible!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
05-23-2012, 06:01 PM
he is the hip-hop artist featured in the video embedded within my sig.

you may not get him, because his lyrics are on a higher plane

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 06:03 PM
Do you smoke weed ? To listen to c loc i think id have to be smoking crack

Mr. R&B
05-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Holy shit, this thread is priceless.

Kudos to you indeed, good sir.
http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2008/kids_food/kudos.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
05-24-2012, 12:21 PM
If it's gay to not want to lick a pussy with lint, bacon grease, and packing peanuts stuck in the mane it, then color me gay

blackula do you have a boyfriend or significant other ????

just curious

peace

hahaha

Mr. R&B
05-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Where exactly did Prof Zooruka go?

He was kinda awesome, in retrospect.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
12-01-2012, 07:53 AM
im a faggot. i want to come out now.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-03-2012, 01:09 PM
im a faggot. i want to come out now.

While I find your preferred style of intercourse disconcerting, I salute you for your honesty and bravery. Believe me, nobody is shocked, and I trust that many others will soon follow you.

Shifter? FMJ? Cilva?....I'm looking at you guys(but not like you're thinking)

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
12-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Bwahahahahaha LOP!