PDA

View Full Version : Now this is classic

Big Risk
09-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Mash Qauck or AKAbobbyd was recently convicted of the crime of "tagging" check out him resorting to being a bitch. He had to write an essayto the cops, trying to get them to forgive him.

Ever since I was little I always thought that graffiti was a cool thing. I always thought of it as the most beautiful thing in the world. I grew up thinking that through life while looking up to the greats. People like "SUBMIT", "FROSTY", "5E GROUP." Pretty much all of the artists I've looked up to. I never really considered it a crime until a few years ago. I always thought they were aloud to do that. Now I see that not only is it wrong but it hurts people. I guess I wasn't thinking that it was a big deal. Yet now I will always look down on graffiti unless it is sponsored art. I am going to give up art because whenever I do it I will always be considered a "tagger" or a person who commits crime. I know for a fact I will never do this again. Not only for the fact it is wrong but because it will reflect on me. It will be like a lake of my life and whenever I look in it I will see that kid who went through with doing a serious crime. I don't want that, I want my lake to be clear of any reflections. I know it will have ripples through the rest of my life but I will do my best to keep it as calm as possible. I realize the seriousness of the crime I committed, I realize what I have done should not be simply "looked over", I realize what I have done was very childish and disrespectful, I realize I must take full responsibility for the act.
Not only has this affected my life but also my family. A lot of people look down on me now. My mom was giving me a lecture and my dad also did so. My dad took away my phone, my house keys, gave me a curfew, and I cant go out. Not only has my parents done things but my uncle has also. After school I will be assigned to take care of him everyday. My whole family hasn't heard it yet but when they do I know I won't ever be trusted again. I know that my life is pretty much ruined until I start my own family because of my ignorant act. I know my family raised me well with everything I ever wanted and needed. I had no right to do this to them or to do this to the school. The very school which is educating me and giving me all the knowledge I will ever need in life. So in all not only does this shame myself, but it shames my family as well, and for that I am embarrassed.
Some may think of this as a big deal, a small deal, or nothing at all. While doing it I knew it was wrong and I knew I would get caught. I honestly had no reason to do anything like this. Nothing can ever take back what I've done. Not a suspension, not jail, not a fine, not community service, nothing that anyone else can do. Only I, myself, can stop this behavior. Although I wouldn't give anything to take what I did back because you only live once and I think that experiencing suspension in life is a good lesson to learn. For in this life, you live once. I could die tomorrow or seventy years from now but I will always be happy because I did what I came to do and I did my best in life.
While reading this you may think of me as a stupid kid just trying to stay out of trouble but still being able to do whatever I want. Well you got it all wrong. Sure I don't want to get into trouble for what I did. But I'm not stupid for one and secondly I'm glad I am getting punished. As a matter of fact I am very glad I was caught. You get one less person to vandalize the world. You can catch me but I know you will never catch all of them. Yet I give it up to you because you guys are doing one heck of a job. I read articles about graffiti artists a lot and most say they hate police but they just don't understand that you are the reason we are here. The police help everyday even if you don't know it. The police protect my family, my house, all the stuff I love. The police save lives. I know it sounds cheesy but every policeman or policewoman around the world is the biggest hero in my life. So while reading this just know you are the reason that I forever give up "tagging" I will never do it again in my whole life because it's a waste of money, time, and walls. I also take full responsibility for what I've done and I will clean up any of the mess that you ask me to. Even all of the people who have wrote my name all over because you probably think it was me. I mean I can't blame you for thinking that it was me. It's my name for Christ sakes. I just hope whoever is reading this knows that I did not commit all the crimes you may charge me for.
So for my crime I truly apologize. If you accept my apology or not I still thank you for reading my essay. I would also like to thank officer "cookie" for helping me understand. What she is doing is probably the most important job I can think of. She is helping a lot of kids and a lot of families. Plus from what she has done to me, I'm sure she has changed the other six accomplices minds and hearts on the whole "tagging" scene. So to end my essay I will just say that I'm young, and people my age make mistakes, but I believe I can learn from my mistakes and become a better person, this is a turning point in my life, I see what I need to change about myself, I see that I need to think more like an adult and I understand my actions, I just want another chance. Thank you for your time. It's very appreciated.

the red is the part where hes a bitch and/or owning himself.

Bloo
09-22-2005, 10:52 PM
The way he's coping out you could've swore he sprayed the cops in the face one some Colors type shit

SurreaL
09-22-2005, 10:53 PM
you shoulda tag'd " fuck tha police. "

Sicka than aidZ
09-22-2005, 11:14 PM
What? Did you 'tag' a minority baby in a wheelchair in the eyes or something?
exactly, what the fuck u bomb on, some endangered bald eagles or some shit?

Sicka than aidZ
09-22-2005, 11:16 PM
naw man, that aint bobby man, just take the charge an do your time, fuck tha police, an the school. naw, bobby's not that much of a bitch. i dont believe this shit lucky

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-22-2005, 11:35 PM
did he post it here? if it ment getting out of the shit then I would fucking say that, don't mean it's true

THE W
09-22-2005, 11:41 PM
sellout

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-22-2005, 11:49 PM
you guys act hard but i beleive you wouldn't be so proud if you really got busted

my bad if you are all street thugs

mashqauck
09-22-2005, 11:52 PM
HAHAHHAHAHA. i wrote this shit cause they are fining me for tagging my school and my "commnuity" or some shit. but whatever. i dont want to pay 10,000 for some paint .... would you? and they are charging me for breaking all the windows at my school. HAHAHaahahaha, i didnt do it. but fuck them wankers i was like yo what the fuck did i do and they are like yea MASH we know it was you and i was like so? its streetart you idiots and then the police came and shit. i just wrote this so my dad doesnt make me move to africa and make me get like aids over there,

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-22-2005, 11:54 PM
if you aint selling out one of your friends, fuck it and lie

mashqauck
09-22-2005, 11:55 PM
you guys act hard but i beleive you wouldn't be so proud if you really got busted

yeah watch out for them street thugs that take things really serious.

but anyway back on this subject its doep cause they didnt catch me for my other throw so iim liek shit yeah son. mash is dead but i will ressurect someday. for now i REST IN THE PAPER@!!@$(@95893503003 catch me on the ghost side of the universe while im smoking a doobie the size of my grandmas coochie!$55555555

mashqauck
09-22-2005, 11:58 PM
if you aint selling out one of your friends, fuck it and lie
damn dude if my friend didnt sell out ALL SEVEN OF US then this wouldnt have happened. its his fault for tagging before a school day when all the teachers know his fucking throw.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-22-2005, 11:59 PM
^ lol @ back on subject......................... crazy assed subject then

Razorsharp
09-23-2005, 12:00 AM
y0o alex.. if u ever need to talk on the real... hit me up.. u g0t my number mang... we like FAM... anyways... keep ya head up FAM and no more bombing shit like RAMO from beat street LOL... be easy... peace... ill pray for you

mashqauck
09-23-2005, 12:01 AM
i dont even care dude. they can sell me out. but i wouldnt sell out a friend. i'd rather chop off my dick if it had syphilis on it of course.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-23-2005, 12:01 AM
what you should have done was:

"fuck you, you fucking pigs!"

and spat in there faces

mashqauck
09-23-2005, 12:03 AM
ehh i would have but i did tag "FUCK THE POLICE - FROM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD ARTIST MASH" really big on a train. so im good. plus that pig had skeleton hands if that aint scary then i dont know what is

mashqauck
09-23-2005, 12:04 AM
y0o alex.. if u ever need to talk on the real... hit me up.. u g0t my number mang... we like FAM... anyways... keep ya head up FAM and no more bombing shit like RAMO from beat street LOL... be easy... peace... ill pray for you
foreshore dude, FAM!

mashqauck
09-23-2005, 12:09 AM
i should have posted these all over school http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1883/alexcoolineffect4xl.jpg

mashqauck
09-23-2005, 12:10 AM
sorry about hte size LOL

Razorsharp
09-23-2005, 12:12 AM
hurry alex... go to bed\... ya dads comin... LOL.... *son its CURFEW*... lmao.. jus playin... stay outta trouble and be easy

Sicka than aidZ
09-23-2005, 12:29 AM
fuckin ramo, hahaha

Razorsharp
09-23-2005, 01:07 AM
CHEA b0i

Skellington
09-23-2005, 02:18 AM
Pffffff....yeah...and?

Razorsharp
09-23-2005, 02:27 AM
u really hate him 09... take it easy its his bday tomorrow and umm... mine is ......

Reggie_Noble
09-23-2005, 08:45 AM

:lmao: @ the last part

Big Risk
09-23-2005, 12:22 PM
me and mash have the same humor, he thought this shit was as funny as I did.I higlighted the funniest parts. I would rite even bitchier man, I dont want anything on my record. mash did the smart thing heh.

Mixtape Mutt
09-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Great job on getting bagged.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Alex dont trip I was busted for the same shit when I was a Teen unfortunetly I had to serve week ends in Juvinile corrections facility for three months...

and that essay is hilarious I can sense the sarcasm!!! good one Masher

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-23-2005, 03:20 PM
kids a fag

mashqauck
09-23-2005, 10:54 PM
well cops do give aids out in lunchbags.

triggahappy187
09-23-2005, 11:34 PM
lol What? Did you 'tag' a minority baby in a wheelchair in the eyes or something?