PDA

View Full Version : pictures of my brother and me's GOO.

TSA
10-06-2009, 01:06 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/adrii515/Goo%202.jpg

TSA
10-06-2009, 01:07 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0EkswN1OWgc/SSWE0CbJsSI/AAAAAAAAAdw/J8MpioAumRo/s400/goo.jpg

TSA
10-06-2009, 01:08 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/adrii515/Goo%20Punch%202.jpg

Sheep Shifter
10-06-2009, 01:08 AM
^ Wtf.. black christian? Why's this cat rockin' the colonizers religion?

TSA
10-06-2009, 01:09 AM
the first christian country in the world was ethiopia.
fag.

16th_Chamber
10-06-2009, 01:12 AM
"Posts: 27,424" all of them useless
________
Honda Today (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Today)

Sheep Shifter
10-06-2009, 01:14 AM
the first christian country in the world was ethiopia.
fag.
Actually it was Armenia.

A former republic of the Soviet Union, Armenia is a unitary, multiparty, democratic nation-state with an ancient and historic cultural heritage. The Kingdom of Armenia was the first state to adopt Christianity as its religion[10] in the early years of the 4th century (the traditional date is 301)

And it's still the religion of the colonizer and the slavemaster. Fuck that poison.

Visionz
10-06-2009, 01:24 AM
[Revolt;1705635']Actually it was Armenia.

And it's still the religion of the colonizer and the slavemaster. Fuck that poison.
where does the Ark of the Covenant currently reside?

Compassion and acceptance of differing views is needed if the world is going to unite in a universal brotherhood right?

Do you think that those that tortured a countless number during the Spanish Inquisition (and numerous other examples) where really Christians or where they just a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites?

zooruka
10-06-2009, 01:25 AM

yeah it was sorry tissa

peace

whitey
10-06-2009, 01:27 AM

they had to be something ya d bag.

the job of a nation is to provide for its people. thats what big heads did.

zooruka
10-06-2009, 01:31 AM
where does the Ark of the Covenant currently reside?

Compassion and acceptance of differing views is needed if the world is going to unite in a universal brotherhood right?

Jesus said I have not come to bring peace to the world but a sword...which means he came to divide the world between those who belong to GOD and those who dont...

visions do you know that the antichrist will be the one who unites the world into one system ..but that system is evil in the eyes of GOD..the world will be unified in such a way that nobody can buy or sell with out the mark of the beats and those christians who refiuse the mark of the beast will be killed by the anti christ but GOD will raise them in the last days because they have remained faithful to him and refused the mark of the beast.... so I am wary of any so called global harmoney because it is of the devil.

peace be with you !

Visionz
10-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Jesus said I have not come to bring peace to the world but a sword...which means he came to divide the world between those who belong to GOD and those who dont...

visions do you know that the antichrist will be the one who unites the world into one system ..but that system is evil in the eyes of GOD..the world will be unified in such a way that nobody can buy or sell with out the mark of the beats and those christians who refiuse the mark of the beast will be killed by the anti christ but GOD will raise them in the last days because they have remained faithful to him and refused the mark of the beast.... so I am wary of any so called global harmoney because it is of the devil.

peace be with you !
the end of the world will only be the end of the world as we know it. And will you stop talking to me like I've never picked up the bible before? The one-world government is already upon us and there's not shit you or I can do to stop it.

it's called "The Global Economy" and your precious pope recently called for a single world-wide currency to help avoid the market downturns the world is currently experiencing.

Visionz quotable

"You keep your eyes on the front while the devil working to stick a knife in your back"

If you tithing at church you're putting money in the devils pocket.

whitey
10-06-2009, 01:48 AM
the global economy is just a natural progression of capitalism, theres nothing inherently good/evil about it.

zooruka
10-06-2009, 01:51 AM
If you tithing at church you're putting money in the devils pocket.

hahaha

Big Jesus said "not all who call me lord lord will enter the kingdom of heaven"

so what is Jesus saying here not everyone who calls themselves a christian will go to heaven...so stop judging my religion on all these mere men like the pope or the people of the spanish inquisition (not that they where bad only God knows who is worthy and is good or bad) but you have to look at the founder of the religion and what he said and was about and aint none of yall messing with that truth son and you know that his religion is not of the devil.!

peace

food for thought
10-06-2009, 02:00 AM
lol @ big jesus. ^ such a fag.

Visionz
10-06-2009, 02:03 AM
the global economy is just a natural progression of capitalism, theres nothing inherently good/evil about it.
the inherent greed that comes along with capitalism is inherently evil. Look at what people are willing to do to both our natural surroundings and our own brother's and sisters for the sake of a dollar bill. I'm not trying to pretend there isn't any convieniences (sp?) that come along with it. But that all seems to be part of the trap when you look at it deeply enough.

hahaha

so what is Jesus saying here not everyone who calls themselves a christian will go to heaven...so stop judging my religion on all these mere men like the pope or the people of the spanish inquisition (not that they where bad only God knows who is worth and is good or bad) but you have to look at the founder of the religion and what he said and was about and aint none of yall messing with that truth son !

peace
Jesus referred to Peter as Satan at one point. Roman Catholics (and the world at large) have a lot of practices that have no basis in the Bible whatsoever that they then turn around and attribute back to Christianity. "Jesus is the reason for the season"<------actually he was born sometime in the spring so no, Jesus is not the reason for the season.

Every Catholic church sends part of the money it receives in tithings back to rome and the pope. The current pope is pushing for a one-world currency. Does that sound like the work of Jesus or the work of Satan?

YungSunny
10-06-2009, 07:09 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/adrii515/Goo%202.jpg

That show wass ill as fuck.

TSA
10-06-2009, 07:44 AM
hahaha

so what is Jesus saying here not everyone who calls themselves a christian will go to heaven...so stop judging my religion on all these mere men like the pope or the people of the spanish inquisition (not that they where bad only God knows who is worthy and is good or bad) but you have to look at the founder of the religion and what he said and was about and aint none of yall messing with that truth son and you know that his religion is not of the devil.!

peace

HHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahh

GEEOHDEE!!!(ECHO 3x)

whitey
10-06-2009, 10:53 AM
the inherent greed that comes along with capitalism is inherently evil. Look at what people are willing to do to both our natural surroundings and our own brother's and sisters for the sake of a dollar bill. I'm not trying to pretend there isn't any convieniences (sp?) that come along with it. But that all seems to be part of the trap when you look at it deeply enough.

Jesus referred to Peter as Satan at one point. Roman Catholics (and the world at large) have a lot of practices that have no basis in the Bible whatsoever that they then turn around and attribute back to Christianity. "Jesus is the reason for the season"<------actually he was born sometime in the spring so no, Jesus is not the reason for the season.

Every Catholic church sends part of the money it receives in tithings back to rome and the pope. The current pope is pushing for a one-world currency. Does that sound like the work of Jesus or the work of Satan?

your going to get scammers and shitboxes doing anything though.

what should we have instead, go back to hunter gatherer times, slavery, feudalism, give communism a try?

TSA
10-06-2009, 11:02 AM
how is like, having 1 currency evil.
Please use real life trerms and ideas that are not insane or or unrealistic with actual facts as a foundation as opposed to theories including aliens, yakubs, shepmt hoptems, reptiles, and evil villian conventions.

i dont see the harm except some countries would get cheated on inflation and so forth

Sheep Shifter
10-06-2009, 12:29 PM
give communism a try?

A genuine workers state > status quo.

You've nothing to lose but your chains.

ALCATRAZ
10-06-2009, 05:34 PM
goo punch

12weLvE
10-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Damn that was my show!!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-06-2009, 06:11 PM
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae121/masterdanmuhammad/goo.jpg

Visionz
10-06-2009, 07:12 PM
your going to get scammers and shitboxes doing anything though.

what should we have instead, go back to hunter gatherer times, slavery, feudalism, give communism a try?
I think we've talked about this before but I'd like to see adjustments made to make corrections in the inherrent flaws in the system as it now stands.

I'd like to see a ratio put into place that says that the owner of a company, CEO or whatever, can't pay themselves more than a hundred times what they pay their bottom-most employee, including all stock options and whatever else people use in place of cash. All of it should be considered.

CEO wants a raise? The janitor is getting one too.

I like that capitalism allows for the free movement of people to do whatever it is they want to do. I like that you can establish your own business doing whatever you choose. There are good things in place but balance and self-restraint never really comes into play and that's a flaw in the system, given long enough (and we're kinda at that point now) greed causes everything to spin out of control.

whitey
10-06-2009, 08:46 PM
[Revolt;1705889']A genuine workers state > status quo.

You've nothing to lose but your chains.

literally not possible.

a wonderful idea i will grant you that, but you need to get back to reality.

even look at the countries who have communism currently (and you dont need to school me on how every form of communism to run a country is bastardized i know this, its part of my point) there is still a ruling elite who live like kings and then the masses who although secure with many basic essentials are still rather poor and do not even have a chance at luxury.

there cannot be a successful workers state.

TSA
10-06-2009, 10:40 PM
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae121/masterdanmuhammad/goo.jpg
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaAHHahaAHAHAHHA! that niggas dead serious bruh

Sheep Shifter
10-06-2009, 10:42 PM
literally not possible.

a wonderful idea i will grant you that, but you need to get back to reality.

even look at the countries who have communism currently (and you dont need to school me on how every form of communism to run a country is bastardized i know this, its part of my point) there is still a ruling elite who live like kings and then the masses who although secure with many basic essentials are still rather poor and do not even have a chance at luxury.

there cannot be a successful workers state.
Funny, everybody thought the same of a bourgeois state during feudalism.

So narrowminded.

TSA
10-06-2009, 10:49 PM
no they didn't.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
10-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Hittt meeee

whitey
10-07-2009, 12:49 AM
[Revolt;1706456']Funny, everybody thought the same of a bourgeois state during feudalism.

So narrowminded.

no they didn't.

for real for real.

they didnt.

you need to have a real plan of how it would work. can you draw me up something like that?