PDA

View Full Version : U consider fat-2-skinny girls whorish after the weight loss

Jin10304
10-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Silly topic I know, but I've noticed a few instances of this and wanted to hear what y'all think of this. So, any of you guys ever met a thick/fat chick but was beautiful especially in the face? Like the only thing stopping you from approaching her or even trying to have sex with her is ONLY the weight issue ex ("Damn only if that girl lost like 30 pounds I'd get at her"). Well, I've noticed a few times when these fat pretty girls DO get the determination & initiative to lose that weight to feel better about themselves & be healthy, generally they always look better in their slimmer healthier bodies but they also get something they never usually get....male attention. When they were fat, they were probably never hit on by guys because of thier weight, but now because there 130ILBS and below, guys start noticing "that one fat chick" is starting to look good and begin to hit on them or tryna fuck `em. These girls aren't used to it and sometimes don't know how to act, but they enjoy this new attention from men and start becoming WHORES. They know dudes FINALLY be checking them out, hitting on them tryna get thier numbers & what not because of thier new physique that they start sleeping practically with any John, Jack, Bob lol. Any of you experienced this?

Mrblamesociety
10-06-2009, 02:37 AM
i mean, if they have a nice face, fuck it. naw mean?

Jin10304
10-06-2009, 03:10 AM
Hmm sorry couldnt do it, I mean a good example IMO would be Tocarra Jones when she was fat, nice facial features & all but the body is a turnoff and now shes very fuckable since she dropped all those pounds

check two
10-06-2009, 03:33 AM
A heavy girl that has a real pretty face is a rarity.

And plenty of us black dudes check out fat white girls in the projects, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Jin10304
10-06-2009, 03:36 AM
I was pretty blunt...."Have you ever..."

Met a big girl with a pretty face that doesn't get hit on
She loses a lot of weight & now has a bangin body to go with her face
You see other dudes try and holler @ her because of her new body
She becomes a slut afterwards because of all the new male attention shes getting

check two
10-06-2009, 03:37 AM
No, I've never met a big girl in the projects that doesn't get hit on, period.

zooruka
10-06-2009, 03:39 AM
I was pretty blunt...."Have you ever..."

Met a big girl with a pretty face that doesn't get hit on
She loses a lot of weight & now has a bangin body to go with her face
You see other dudes try and holler @ her because of her new body
She becomes a slut afterwards because of all the new male attention shes getting

I dont know if there is any science behind your theory but I could see how it is a possiblity... I guess they arent use to all the attention like you said and just seem to give it up to anyone who wants to try... I guess they may look skinny but they still have that fat mentality ...meaning that they are trapped with that undesirable menatility that they had when they where fat and are of the thinking that they better get whatever they can.

peace be with you !

Jin10304
10-06-2009, 03:41 AM
Naw no theory involved, just an observation

check two
10-06-2009, 03:43 AM
I think there will always be plenty of desperate blokes out there who will hook up with some fat ass. The fat ass chicks may be the only pussy some of those blokes can get. Fat chicks are good at eating and giving blow jobs. That's the only two things they are good at.

Poetic Wun
10-06-2009, 03:57 AM
my baby moms was a hefty one and just kept a couple of female friends around.
she lost about 80lbs n walks around blowin everybody now...

YungSunny
10-06-2009, 06:07 AM
Hmm sorry couldnt do it, I mean a good example IMO would be Tocarra Jones when she was fat, nice facial features & all but the body is a turnoff and now shes very fuckable since she dropped all those pounds

You make me fucking sick.

I would of fucked her from the get go nigga.

Da hell. I hope your wife gains 50 pounds one week after the wedding.
So you can walk into your room and see me licking peanut butter off her orangutan nipples.

TSA
10-06-2009, 09:42 AM
my baby moms was a hefty one and just kept a couple of female friends around.
she lost about 80lbs n walks around blowin everybody now...

AHAHHHAHAHAhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaHAahAHHAHAHHAHA!

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Hahahaah at Poetic, that is tragic. you need a hug?

TAURO
10-06-2009, 12:00 PM
I know this girl round my way who I think has a gorgous face, she's intelligent too and im not even gonna front I actually seriously contemplated it too. She has a crush on me that I know for sure but my issue with her is not just because she is fat but because everytime I see her I keep getting reminded of her fatass lazy lifestyle. Everytime I see her she is in some fast food place or if I see her on the street she is carrying some form of junk food. I just think it is such a turn off if everytime I see her I keep getting mental pictures of them laying on a couch stuffing their face.

Sheep Shifter
10-06-2009, 12:04 PM
I know this girl round my way who I think has a gorgous face, she's intelligent too and im not even gonna front I actually seriously contemplated it too. She has a crush on me that I know for sure but my issue with her is not just because she is fat but because everytime I see her I keep getting reminded of her fatass lazy lifestyle. Everytime I see her she is in some fast food place or if I see her on the street she is carrying some form of junk food. I just think it is such a turn off if everytime I see her I keep getting mental pictures of them laying on a couch stuffing their face.
That's cust; imagine what her pussy smells like.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-06-2009, 12:12 PM
^fat (chubby) girls usually take care of their hygeina and shit like that better than skinny

Its all abotu age though, if they over 30 and still fat, fuhgetaboutit. But between the ages of 18-25 they are probably still gonna be tight/firm in the right places, and would be a good fuck.

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 12:19 PM

hahahah jesus. It's always an issue with you men, if she's skinny, she's a whore or she's bulimic or she's completely nuts. and if she's fat and intelligent, she's also lazy and her eating habits are horrible. You can never win huh? lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Ive never once debated a womans lifestyle as a factor on whether i would fuck her or not.

THats fucking retarded and gay.

YungSunny
10-06-2009, 04:49 PM
hahahah jesus. It's always an issue with you men, if she's skinny, she's a whore or she's bulimic or she's completely nuts. and if she's fat and intelligent, she's also lazy and her eating habits are horrible. You can never win huh? lol

What are you?

Jin10304
10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
"You make me fucking sick.
I would of fucked her from the get go nigga."

Fuck off that shit ain't attractive, not no chubby chaser, you seriously think this is good lookin'?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/Jin10304/bg.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/Jin10304/fat-girls-and-fries.jpg

Jin10304
10-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Look @ Tocarra Jones and tell me she don't look better when she dropped that weight..

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/Jin10304/ToccaraBeforeCurrent.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 06:29 PM
What are you?

I'm a fragment of your imagination.

check two
10-06-2009, 06:33 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_A-bXyPL07Ww/SoHZnpuCddI/AAAAAAAADW0/eyBR-qM5jzU/s320/Fat-Chicks-ghetto.JPG

zooruka
10-06-2009, 06:35 PM

isnt it figment of your imagination !!!!

peace be with you !

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 06:46 PM
isnt it figment of your imagination !!!!

peace be with you !

yes, yes it is. but i rather a fragment of his imagination, meaning .. broken off piece which kindly needs to let go off.. ie, stop worrying about me and what i am.

peace with you Craaaz....I mean christian.

zooruka
10-06-2009, 06:47 PM
yes, yes it is. but i rather a fragment of his imagination, meaning .. broken off piece which kindly needs to let go off.. ie, stop worrying about me and what i am.

peace be with you to blackula

peace

Poetic Wun
10-06-2009, 06:51 PM
i dont think this.

i dont really ever judge a female

JASPER
10-06-2009, 06:52 PM
I think that's called catch-up-sex, not to be confused with ketchup-sex. When a girl or guy has been sexually depraved and when they finally getting some they wanna fuck all mammals on the planet to catch up. Reptiles too.

YungSunny
10-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Look @ Tocarra Jones and tell me she don't look better when she dropped that weight..

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/Jin10304/ToccaraBeforeCurrent.jpg
Both versions can get the di-dick, ferociously.

You're angry, and I don't know why.

Tell me about it.

Your anger.

Let's talk about it.

Or are you bored?

Is that it?

Some women like to act angry a lot so they can spark anger in men.

Thus creating drama.

And entertainment to women.

Are you bored?

Or just angry?

Both?

Are you bored because you've been angry for so long?

Or are you angry because you've been bored for so long?

Tell me about it.

I'll hear you.

I'm a good listener, ask karamel.

The women on here are very angry.

I wonder what happened to them.

I hope they're ok.

They just need a hug.

And maybe a lil oral manicure from charlesjones.

Ya knooooow,

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-10-2009, 03:42 AM
I think that's called catch-up-sex, not to be confused with ketchup-sex. When a girl or guy has been sexually depraved and when they finally getting some they wanna fuck all mammals on the planet to catch up. Reptiles too.

i can believe that.

Sheep Shifter
10-10-2009, 09:58 AM
^fat (chubby) girls usually take care of their hygeina and shit like that better than skinny

Its all abotu age though, if they over 30 and still fat, fuhgetaboutit. But between the ages of 18-25 they are probably still gonna be tight/firm in the right places, and would be a good fuck.
Doesn't matter what your hygiene is; if a girl is eatin' nothin' but junk, tha punani is prolly some rotten shit.

It's for this reason I love having a vegetarian non-mono girlfriend; too bad I don't go down on her though styll.

check two
10-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Fat girls and going down do not mix. smh

Olive Oil Goombah
10-10-2009, 04:21 PM
One of my cousins, who has been fat her whole life, and I dont even kno if she has ever had a date recently lost a ton of weight and is skinnier now.

I wonder if she wants to get out their and whore it up. I should ask her and maybe I'll hook Bateman up.

Assassinator
10-10-2009, 10:46 PM
isnt it all about personality?