PDA

View Full Version : 1000th post

Shogah
10-06-2009, 07:57 PM
As I enter into the world of four-digit posting, i would like to give a short and humble shoutout to:

All the fags who neg repped me during this time, and by that forcing me to improve my posting, which resulted sonning them even harder and better,

all the fags who rep me, and giving love and support.

All you witty unpredictable talented and natural posters who brought smile on my face every time i log on, and bringing healthy dose of e-humor ,

to all you perverted, twisted motherfuckers out there for breaking all the occasional monotony with your sick posts ....

peace,

i'm out.

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Who are you?

12weLvE
10-06-2009, 08:06 PM
As I enter into the world of four-digit posting, i would like to give a short and humble shoutout to:

All the fags who neg repped me during this time, and by that forcing me to improve my posting, which resulted sonning them even harder and better,

all the fags who rep me, and giving love and support.

All you witty unpredictable talented and natural posters who brought smile on my face every time i log on, and bringing healthy dose of e-humor ,

to all you perverted, twisted motherfuckers out there for breaking all the occasional monotony with your sick posts ....

peace,

i'm out.

October Beat battle Holloween Edition coming soon... Better see you there...

JASPER
10-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Some people may want to set you on fire and push you down the stairs, but not me Shogah. You are my friend.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-06-2009, 08:08 PM
I don't know exactly who you are Shogah, but you seem like a nice polish kid, so Im going to rep you.

SID
10-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Why would you celebrate posting one thousand times in a internet forum?

Behind the Black and Yellow: The story of the real people behind the avatars.

COMING SOON!!!

Drunken Monk
10-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Who are you?

LOOOlOlOL

Blackula Spectacula
10-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Uhhh . i'm not trying to be an asshole or anything. It was a serious question monk.

Drunken Monk
10-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Lol
okkkkkk dirty daiana

SL33
10-07-2009, 02:21 AM
respect

Shogah
10-07-2009, 09:01 AM
Who are you?

With 1.62 posts per day i'm not much frequent poster here, especially not in gen chat, but after long hard day it is always nice to see what's going on in here, i started by checking the wu-chamber and wu-related stuff and audio booth, than expanded a but to hip hop shop, and sometimes i peep in here if there's something interesting going on....

October Beat battle Holloween Edition coming soon... Better see you there...

Sure i'll be there

Some people may want to set you on fire and push you down the stairs, but not me Shogah. You are my friend.

hahaha

Its best to watch your front, cause niggaz who front, they be pullin stunts!

I don't know exactly who you are Shogah, but you seem like a nice polish kid, so Im going to rep you.

Hahaahahahahah, never been to poland though, but it sounds like a nice country!

thanks anyway!

respect

peace

JASPER
10-07-2009, 10:18 AM
hahaha

Its best to watch your front, cause niggaz who front, they be pullin stunts!
best to watch your back cause where I'm from niggas attack with they dicks erect.

Chea!

Teh KillaBee
10-07-2009, 12:02 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/Wilmafingerdo/Gif%20Folder/kermitlook.gif