PDA

View Full Version : I resentliy quit carry a purse and I realized it make us vein and materilistic

TSA
10-07-2009, 12:27 AM
not saying all women are this way, but i think the idea of the purse puts them at a greater disposition to be this way.

think about it.

from an early age, either by seeing EVERY FUCKING WOMAN EVER, there moms at home, women on tv ect, carrying purses it gets pretty cemented into the head of a woman that having a purse is as biological as having tits.

therefore purse=womanhood. cause as soon as she is a woman she too must have a purse

and wtf is a purse? a bag full of shit she will never ever ever need in real life to be that close to her 24/7. make up, various useless shit, and at times tampons which can be held in a pocket if need be but are the only non shallow thing the bag possesses.

having these things on them 24/7 can make them addicted to them, fixated and dependent. We all see it happen to us with cell phones, we have a phone so near and dear to us that we forget what life is without it. I don't see lipstick and that powder shit as that far a stretch to become addicted to only they're even more useless.

therefore, women often walk around carrying vanity and materialism 24/7 and can't imagine living without it because from probably birth every woman in their life has had vanity and materialism on them 24/7.

most women say they can't 'live without their purse' but really women, what's in there that you need? tampon, i seriously think that's it, the tampon and/or pad so your snatch doesn't stain my new ivory grown man shoes.

5hundred&one
10-07-2009, 12:39 AM
whether or not this is a valid point, I have to ask, at the risk of being trolled....

why the fuck do you care?

unless you just recently quit carrying a purse and you want to share your revelation with other women/effeminate men.

Mumm Ra
10-07-2009, 02:13 AM
they are portable shoplifting devices
one of my female friends used to stash deuces of beer in it for ourselves

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2009, 07:20 AM
What about the wallet carrying culture.

Visionz
10-07-2009, 07:54 AM
a woman's purse is like her toolbox, there's more useful shit in there than you realize. And space is one of 'em. What's happens when you wanna sneak in a bag of gummy bears into the movies and you're not wearing cargo shorts?

I think women are dumb if they're spending $500 dollars for a purse the size of a wallet but if they're that type if its not spent on a purse then she's spending it on her shoes, boots or whatever.

You're not sneaking no gummies bears into the movies with that shit :lmao:

5hundred&one
10-07-2009, 08:07 AM
^ true, plus some handbags that women carry can be steezy, in addition to the fact that they serve an actual purpose.

lol @ the thought of tsa sittin at his computer in a scarf talkin about materialism.

Visionz
10-07-2009, 08:14 AM
^:lmao:

thinking to himself "I just ADORE the ascot with the Gucci print"

TSA
10-07-2009, 09:41 AM
What about the thought of TSA in an 80 dollar sweater with a flaired collar , rock the dun nuh nuh on his wrist with the big face that has niggas wonderin if i shot the leathers up with collegen, and a pair of aviators under the sweater held by the collar of an express sweater worth more then juice bar asshole at a meat market, a pair of levi's that would never get a plays nice with others mark in kindergarten cause they're so fucking mean, and hightops heydays with the chocolate laces and glossy flesh faggot.

whether or not this is a valid point, I have to ask, at the risk of being trolled....

why the fuck do you care?

unless you just recently quit carrying a purse and you want to share your revelation with other women/effeminate men.
my watch has 5 hands and 2 time zones.
eo;hoel post your picture.

What about the wallet carrying culture.

i believe to a smaller extent it does the same thing, but wallets are prided in their 'practicalness' ie a means of carrying id and money in its different forms. purses on the other hand not only have wallets in them, but other ridiculous shit that women are lead to believe they 'need' as much as that wallet or as much as their own vagina and arms.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Card Holder.

Wallets are pointless.

Those people that carry fucking change in their wallets irritate me.

Do any of you fucking sinners fit into that category?

I bet NickyTooch has a Costanza sized wallet full of vouchers and decade old receipts.

Not as an insult, i just envisage that he almost certainly does.

Art Vandelay probably has an even bigger wallet. Maybe even with velcro.

Visionz
10-07-2009, 09:46 AM
What about the thought of TSA in an 80 dollar sweater with a flaired collar , rock the dun nuh nuh on his wrist with the big face that has niggas wonderin if i shot the leathers up with collegen, and a pair of aviators under the sweater held by the collar of an express sweater worth more then juice bar asshole at a meat market, a pair of levi's that would never get a plays nice with others mark in kindergarten cause they're so fucking mean, and hightops heydays with the chocolate laces and glossy flesh faggot.

this leads me to think foodstamps must be flippin at an unbelievably great 1.5 to 1 right now. Good job :b

TSA
10-07-2009, 09:48 AM
there's something about art and nick that link to me
like all that hairy 1 bedroom apartment habits 1 has the other has to have a slimier large coat of foreskiner verison of so i can see truth in this SOUND THEORY, but if you plan on purchasing things, which has a point, wallets have a point

Visionz
10-07-2009, 09:59 AM
I carry a card holder myself kinda like this but the one in the pic looks a little large
http://site.dellamoda.com/newimages/tods/tdwa03d.jpg

sitting down on wallets too much in life can fuck up the siattic nerve and cause long term damage to your leg...weird right?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2009, 10:03 AM
there's something about art and nick that link to me
like all that hairy 1 bedroom apartment habits 1 has the other has to have a slimier large coat of foreskiner verison of so i can see truth in this SOUND THEORY, but if you plan on purchasing things, which has a point, wallets have a point

Yeah, they are inextricably linked in some way.

It's hard to articulate though.

I still can't see the point of a wallet though, put cards in a card holder, with any loose bills. Why are all these people carrying around 20 cards and huge amounts of cash.

Freemasons have the biggest wallets.

Senator C. Palantine
10-07-2009, 10:07 AM
how is it hard to link them.

they're both middle-aged, bitter and racist faggits who are angry at the hand the world has dealt them.

plus neither has got laid in '09.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2009, 10:17 AM
how is it hard to link them.

they're both middle-aged, bitter and racist faggits who are angry at the hand the world has dealt them.

plus neither has got laid in '09.

Nicky is only in his late 20's or something.

Art is nearing 40.

Apart from that, you make good points.

Senator C. Palantine
10-07-2009, 10:34 AM
is Art nearing 40 or did you just make that up, Sean?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2009, 10:45 AM
I made that up.

But he's no spring chicken.

Tooch is more of a spring chicken than he lets on i think.

Teh KillaBee
10-07-2009, 10:49 AM
not saying all women are this way, but i think the idea of the purse puts them at a greater disposition to be this way.

think about it.

from an early age, either by seeing EVERY FUCKING WOMAN EVER, there moms at home, women on tv ect, carrying purses it gets pretty cemented into the head of a woman that having a purse is as biological as having tits.

therefore purse=womanhood. cause as soon as she is a woman she too must have a purse

and wtf is a purse? a bag full of shit she will never ever ever need in real life to be that close to her 24/7. make up, various useless shit, and at times tampons which can be held in a pocket if need be but are the only non shallow thing the bag possesses.

having these things on them 24/7 can make them addicted to them, fixated and dependent. We all see it happen to us with cell phones, we have a phone so near and dear to us that we forget what life is without it. I don't see lipstick and that powder shit as that far a stretch to become addicted to only they're even more useless.

therefore, women often walk around carrying vanity and materialism 24/7 and can't imagine living without it because from probably birth every woman in their life has had vanity and materialism on them 24/7.

most women say they can't 'live without their purse' but really women, what's in there that you need? tampon, i seriously think that's it, the tampon and/or pad so your snatch doesn't stain my new ivory grown man shoes.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGmHsg_PPes&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGmHsg_PPes&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Isn't 'purse carrying culture" just a manifestation of a broader culture of vanity and materialism?

It's like saying someone is white because they listen to wu tang.

They listen to wu tang, because they're white.

TSA
10-07-2009, 11:35 AM
^ahahhahahaha!
you know, i guess it is a chicken or the egg situation, and in a way your right, but the culture of vanity and materialism has a bigger grip on women for various factors, purses being a small but ignored one of them.

its like carrying crack cocainz on you 24/7, you'll be more predisposed to doing crack cocainz, selling it, or listening to Train Trussle.

SID
10-07-2009, 11:38 AM
chicks need bags from what I have seen, make up, mirrors all that shit, a better thread would be if you think women should wear make-up.

5hundred&one
10-07-2009, 01:31 PM

hahaha, in other words, your parents paid for you to look like kanye west.
you ain't gotta have money to have steez faggit,

lucky for me I have both.

Blackula Spectacula
10-07-2009, 02:07 PM
I didn't bother to read all this shit, but purses are handy. Especially for moms, they can pack band aids and their kids meds in there.

As for me I don't really like purses, nor do i ever buy a bag thats more than 30 bucks. 500 bucks for a purse is just ridiculous, it's gonna get used up and dirty. I like tote bags, or cluches for when I go out, but if i'm wearing jeans that night i'll just my license and some money with me and put it in my pocket cause clubs fucking charge you to keep your purse away for the night. But tote bags are awesome, you can fit anything there and like someone said before smuggle snacks into movie theatres. I got this cute Hello Kitty tote bag, actually i got two, they're so cute >_<

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-10-2009, 02:38 AM
Isn't 'purse carrying culture" just a manifestation of a broader culture of vanity and materialism?

It's like saying someone is white because they listen to wu tang.

They listen to wu tang, because they're white.

i need a hangbag with me at all times when i'm out. i use it to carry a bunch of keys avec assorted keyrings, a phone, a purse for cash cos no one should carry their cards and cash together, my card holder, my cigarettes, lighter and tissues, they are all necessities. i guess you guys haven't noticed but pockets on girls clothes are tiny, if any at all. vanity and materialism is not the issue here, it's out of necessity.

diggy
10-10-2009, 03:06 AM
i guess you guys haven't noticed but pockets on girls clothes are tiny, if any at all. vanity and materialism is not the issue here, it's out of necessity.

Ya, that's something virgins wouldn't notice. Especially one that made many threads about masturbation and sperm.

:looking:

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-10-2009, 03:22 AM
if i remember to, i will sometimes carry some plasters, neurofen, tampon/pad, a mirror and either a lipbalm or lipgloss too, depending on where i'm going.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-12-2009, 05:31 PM
i've just read this thread again and realised that my first post should have been directed at tsa since he was the one to bring up vanity and materialism.

Blackula Spectacula
10-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Tissa's just jealous that he could never indulge in his own vanity because he'd have to not look like an ape to feel pretty.

Uncle Steezo
10-12-2009, 06:32 PM
i think purses came from dresses not having pockets and women couldn't wear pants.

but yeah derek is gay and feels insecure about his poverty so he wants to buy flashy clothing and assesories to compensate.

five hands on a watch and he still don't know what time it is.

Blackula Spectacula
10-12-2009, 08:14 PM
hahaha

TSA
10-12-2009, 08:28 PM
i know! cause they're all set to different times! non of them american AHAHAHAHahhahAGAAGGAAAhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!!

snapple
10-14-2009, 10:32 AM
wow is this guy serious......what a waste of a brain...

ZigZag
10-14-2009, 04:03 PM
i didn't even read his bullshit all i saw was "i recently quit carrying a purse"

malcolm x thinks your a faggot.