PDA

View Full Version : Where did you meet your girlfriend?

Afficial_Nastee
10-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Come and tell....

Sheep Shifter
10-07-2009, 02:10 PM
In my high school's staircase, 2 years ago.

Next month is our one year anniversary. O_o;

PALEHORSE
10-07-2009, 02:20 PM
i meet a few a week on plentyoffish

JASPER
10-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Weirdest place I met a girl is at the garbage disposal. She was working there. You'd expect some toothless hag, but she's was gorgeous and pretty bright too. Didn't work out though, long story.

TSA
10-08-2009, 08:01 AM
that's odd, expecially that you guys started being that your pathetically dicked and have no finesse.

I met mine at a thing for african students. It was practice and i was helping them out, she wasn't part of it, just came there for no reason really except to hang out with the guy trying to get with her at the moment that was there.

hate to sound clique but she looked like everything i was attracted to. bressasis, a gorgeous face, and danity phyzeek. to top it off she even DRESSED like everything i ever wanted. It was uncanny but i felt that if i didn't talk to her i would be charles jonesing for life so i did for a bit.

it eventually lead to me saying 'you should take a walk with me, if fuckin tired'
she agreed but when she tells the story i guess i 'turned her down' cause i was too busy later, which is true but i didn't turn her down i said 'later'

anyways a year goes by and i kept thinking about her and asking the dickless african fags at the uni about her to no avail cause they're dickless and wimps

ran back into her a year later, asked her for my walk and we ended up going to a sex store lol

the funny part is everyone was telling me to avoid her cause she's super religious and won't do shit.
turns out she wouldn't with them cause they're pathetic of dick and have no finesse.