PDA

View Full Version : who`s this ill will that nas keeps talking about ???

zooruka
10-07-2009, 06:49 PM
he says it on gun for gun and he says it on the joint nastradamus...who is it ????

peace be with you !

Sham-iLL
10-07-2009, 06:51 PM
His deceased best friend who got shot '90-'91ish

Gonja Sensai
10-07-2009, 06:52 PM
He was nas's homeboy that got killed in the early 90's. his brother jungle was there when it happened, he got got shot too.

food for thought
10-07-2009, 06:59 PM
hes his stepdad who raped his moms when he was coming up.

but later on they grew up to be homeboys.

crazy shit son.

ALCATRAZ
10-07-2009, 07:00 PM
he was chillin on tha park benches some fool tried 2 check him he said "i aint goin nowhere fuck that" and ol boy shot him right there, jungle got shot too and nas was in the house readin poetry like the herb he is

Sham-iLL
10-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Nas was actually attending his initiation to the 3rd Degree of Freemasonry (Master Mason) [1].

cap
10-07-2009, 07:11 PM
he was chillin on tha park benches some fool tried 2 check him he said "i aint goin nowhere fuck that" and ol boy shot him right there, jungle got shot too and nas was in the house readin poetry like the herb he is

hahahahaha

YungSunny
10-07-2009, 08:03 PM
How many variations of this story do you dig dugs have?

staycreepin_n_silence
10-07-2009, 08:17 PM

I would rather read poetry than get shot. Getting shot isn't cool. 50 got these dudes thinking it's cool to get shot

METHODKillah36
10-07-2009, 08:32 PM
How many variations of this story do you dig dugs have?

I was thinking the same shit, this thread sounded like the accounts of the townspeople or some shit

JerseyIronman
10-07-2009, 08:40 PM
I would rather read poetry than get shot. Getting shot isn't cool. 50 got these dudes thinking it's cool to get shot

its pretty cool actually

ALCATRAZ
10-07-2009, 09:22 PM
true, im jus sayin tho ... niggaz is in the street makin money and u got nas upstairs in his room writing comic book stories n shit ....

adrianoter
10-07-2009, 11:52 PM
true, im jus sayin tho ... niggaz is in the street makin money and u got nas upstairs in his room writing comic book stories n shit ....

He was probably writin Illmatic you fucken smurf. One of Ill Will's last appearances was on KRS' Return Of The Boom Bap LP. Go School YaSelves with that shit. Ill Will never made it to the release of Illmatic either, never heard the final album. Damn.

claaa7
10-08-2009, 04:48 AM
^^ what, on what track and what did he do on there (Return of the Boom Bap) - cuts??

Longbongcilvaringz
10-08-2009, 04:52 AM
Nas was actually attending his initiation to the 3rd Degree of Freemasonry (Master Mason) [1].

haha

ALCATRAZ
10-08-2009, 05:11 AM
He was probably writin Illmatic you fucken smurf.

shut the fuck up nerd, it ain't my fault nas ain't built for the streets ... cormega said it himself that nas wasn't even tryna ride when ill will got popped ... not that hard 2 wonder why they burnt tha nigga lexus up !!!

YungSunny
10-08-2009, 05:15 AM
You're both nerds.....arguin about a niggas life on the damn internet.

Whoooooeeee

claaa7
10-08-2009, 06:44 AM
He was probably writin Illmatic you fucken smurf. One of Ill Will's last appearances was on KRS' Return Of The Boom Bap LP. Go School YaSelves with that shit. Ill Will never made it to the release of Illmatic either, never heard the final album. Damn.

listening to "Return of the Boom Bap" now and the guy rapping on 'Slap Them Up' is called Ill Will but i doubt it's the same cat cuz of 2 reason; 1 - he ain't credited but the track is said to be written by L. Parker (KRS) and W. Broady and Nas homies name was William Graham and 2nd, the guy that ran with Nas was a DJ as i understand it and not a rapper at all.

LONDON!
10-08-2009, 10:35 AM
he says it on gun for gun and he says it on the joint nastradamus...who is it ????

peace be with you !

ill will wern't a rapper from what i know, he ain't on any albums, krs 1 included, theirs a lot of ill will's in the game just like theirs a lot of capone's and gotti's in the rap game too, you see what i'm saying dawg

ill will was nas's co-d from growing up in qb, he got shot over a beef that started over a chick he slapped or punched or sumthin, she got back up from bk too do what they did, thats who ill will is, rip to all fallen human being soulja's worldwide, for real

Visionz
10-08-2009, 01:29 PM
how the fuck does someone post on a Wu Tang Site

and

A)think that Rae and Ghost ain't really that good as emcees
B)listens to Nas but not know who Ill Will is

?

Zooruka's gotta be a computer program or some shit

ALCATRAZ
10-08-2009, 03:51 PM
listening to "Return of the Boom Bap" now and the guy rapping on 'Slap Them Up' is called Ill Will but i doubt it's the same cat cuz of 2 reason; 1 - he ain't credited but the track is said to be written by L. Parker (KRS) and W. Broady and Nas homies name was William Graham and 2nd, the guy that ran with Nas was a DJ as i understand it and not a rapper at all.
repped

thanks for puttin that FAGGIT in his place ... lol @ that dumbass thinkin he knows his hip hop knowledge nigger please !!!!!