PDA

View Full Version : Devin The Dude

Mcthuggin99
10-08-2009, 12:18 PM
who listens to "Rap's Best Kept Secret"?
uGdDOVJF7dU
ZTKXflPq2fU
FnCanA0_6CA
Fo_2TE6C56Y

Visionz
10-08-2009, 12:44 PM
I love Devin but is he really a secret? Who don't know about Devin? :lmao: people is missin out if they don't.

GhettoGnom
10-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Devin's more of a legend than a secret tbf. He's one of the funniest, most humble and coolest rappers out there though.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs026.snc1/4276_189664070467_619060467_6647951_4253942_n.jpg

angry!
10-08-2009, 02:53 PM
if you smoke weed and listen to hip hop, you best know who devin the dude is!!!!

he got classics for days, but not everyone understands where hes coming from!!!! usually its the straight laced niggas that cant vibe to his shit, but hes got 3 albums everyone needs to cop on a blind buy!!!!

the dude
just tryin ta live
waitin to inhale

start with these 3 and you cant go wrong!!! great storyteller, ill producer, and a funny mothafucka!!!!

play one of his joints with a blunt in hand and it makes a whole lot more sense, i see these new age faggots hyping up kid cudi like he just released a smokers album!!!! please!!!! devin been feeding the smokers that real shit for years!!! fuck outta here!!!!!

Buzk
10-08-2009, 02:58 PM
where was that pic taken gnom? and is that a cunninlynguists shirt?

Mcthuggin99
10-08-2009, 06:02 PM
who's heard his newest album Landing Gear? dope album

GhettoGnom
10-08-2009, 06:40 PM
where was that pic taken gnom? and is that a cunninlynguists shirt?

A concert in my city, and yes, will rap for food.

And yeah, Landing Gear was dope. The kid who produced Highway & In My Draws (Hkon) is actually partly the reason I got in at the concert the pic was taken at since we were too young.

Mcthuggin99
10-10-2009, 11:36 AM
A concert in my city, and yes, will rap for food.

And yeah, Landing Gear was dope. The kid who produced Highway & In My Draws (Hkon) is actually partly the reason I got in at the concert the pic was taken at since we were too young.
you serious? In My Draws was my fave song on that album.

main_man
10-10-2009, 12:11 PM
devin the dude just has soul, man. probably one of the most soulful artists making music today.

anyone who says devin is wack has a gutter trash whore for a mother!

Mcthuggin99
10-10-2009, 02:26 PM
devin listens to all types of music. i guess thats how he stays putting out new music. not just listening to one genre
0cvejzYKhGM

djskillz
10-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Devin is my hero. I remember when Landing Gear was gonna drop he was growing some herb and each week he'd give you an update on the album and how the herbs were doing lmfao. By the time the album was gonna drop I think he was ready to harvest. I didn't keep watching that long though.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-10-2009, 02:40 PM
if you smoke weed and listen to hip hop, you best know who devin the dude is!!!!

he got classics for days, but not everyone understands where hes coming from!!!! usually its the straight laced niggas that cant vibe to his shit, but hes got 3 albums everyone needs to cop on a blind buy!!!!

the dude
just tryin ta live
waitin to inhale

start with these 3 and you cant go wrong!!! great storyteller, ill producer, and a funny mothafucka!!!!

play one of his joints with a blunt in hand and it makes a whole lot more sense, i see these new age faggots hyping up kid cudi like he just released a smokers album!!!! please!!!! devin been feeding the smokers that real shit for years!!! fuck outta here!!!!!

exactly

GhettoGnom
10-11-2009, 06:47 AM
I think I've only met one dude who disliked Devin. I were at Hip Hop Kemp in Czech this year and were sitting in a sofa next to some rastaman who kept talking about how horrible Devin sounded (he had a concert).. We gave him a few hits of the bong though, and after about 15 minutes I don't think he mentioned it anymore (I was both drunk and high to, so my memory might be a bit weak)..

you serious? In My Draws was my fave song on that album.

Yeah, I was actually surprised with those two beats to. He's also done a track with Jim Jones and did some work on Smoke Sessions (Coughee Brothers), but I'm not sure how much..