PDA

View Full Version : Classic 80s Action Movies

Steve Urkel
10-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Just been from watching Rambo, damn these movies are the shit, I forgot how much I missed them. Now Imma try and get the VHS for Lethal Weapon and just bask in the nostalgia.

Steve Urkel
10-08-2009, 05:44 PM
And I don't know if any of you have watched "Under Siege 2" starring Steven Seagal, that movie used to be my shit. Time to go a-searching for old tapes

oDoUoSoKo
10-08-2009, 10:09 PM
did u kno Rocky is a 70s movie?

Art Vandelay
10-09-2009, 02:31 PM
Big Trouble in Little China. Period.

tekunique
10-09-2009, 04:56 PM
did u kno Rocky is a 70s movie?

and written by sly.

80s action flicks aint complete without..

http://iconsoffright.com/news/robocop.jpg

i work for dick jones ~!!!!

Steve Urkel
10-09-2009, 05:03 PM
^^ Shit I forgot that, classic shit

oDoUoSoKo
10-09-2009, 10:43 PM
i hear dat..eloels.

CharlesJones
10-10-2009, 12:03 PM
The 80's was a good decade for action movies. The first Robocop is good but the 2nd one sucked. Rambo 1 and 2 are my favorites. Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 are my favorites also. Under Siege 1 and 2 are good. I also like Cobra with Sylvester Stallone. That's my favorite Sylvester movie. Die Hard 1 and 2 are good. Charles Bronson's Death Wish movies are good. I like some Chuck Norris movies. My favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie is Commando. The Terminator 1 and 2 are classics. The Last Boy Scout movie with Bruce Willis, Damon Wayans, Halle Berry is good. Ali, it's gonna be hard for you to find some old movies on vhs. Amazon.com is the only website i knows that sells vhs movies. But you have to buy them from private sellers.

hide1998
10-10-2009, 12:29 PM

We have a winner right here. :clap:

I'd also add Predator to this discussion.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI4ODg5MjkwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTkzMjYyMQ@@._ V1._SX307_SY400_.jpg

Steve Urkel
10-10-2009, 01:37 PM
The 80's was a good decade for action movies. The first Robocop is good but the 2nd one sucked. Rambo 1 and 2 are my favorites. Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 are my favorites also. Under Siege 1 and 2 are good. I also like Cobra with Sylvester Stallone. That's my favorite Sylvester movie. Die Hard 1 and 2 are good. Charles Bronson's Death Wish movies are good. I like some Chuck Norris movies. My favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie is Commando. The Terminator 1 and 2 are classics. The Last Boy Scout movie with Bruce Willis, Damon Wayans, Halle Berry is good. Ali, it's gonna be hard for you to find some old movies on vhs. Amazon.com is the only website i knows that sells vhs movies. But you have to buy them from private sellers.

Jesus price, stream of consciousness post?

CharlesJones
10-10-2009, 01:41 PM
What are you talking about? You always got some smart mouth comment to say to me.

Steve Urkel
10-10-2009, 02:11 PM

^^ The above is a typical CharlesJones post.

Elements of a CharlesJones post:
A) It is fucking long
B) No summarization (just stream of consciousness)
C) Nigga, do you know where the enter button is?

No but for real, I wasn't planning on buying any VHS cuz I could get the same movies for cheaper on dvd. What I meant was that I gotta bunch of vhs tapes more than a decade old which are misplaced somewheres in the crib.

CharlesJones
10-10-2009, 02:22 PM
You got some fucking nerve analyzing the way i type and what i say. I type as long as i want and i say what the fuck i want and if you don't like it, ignore me then bitch.

Steve Urkel
10-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Actually no, I absoloutely love the way you type, it is so original. That + your personality = one of the most colourful people on Wu Corp. Keep doing what you are doing bro, you won't get any complaints from here, just the occasional smart comment but no complains. Lord knows my self esteem shot up a few notches since I first started reading your posts ....

CharlesJones
10-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Oh alright then, my bad. I thought you were dissing me.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-11-2009, 05:09 AM
Terminator is as gangsta as it gets.

CharlesJones
10-17-2009, 03:35 PM
Check out this action movie called The Butcher with Eric Roberts, Keith David, Bokeem Woodbine. It's a new straight to video flick. It's good.

Art Vandelay
10-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Cleaver starring Daniel Baldwin is great.

http://media.movieweb.com/news/04.2007/cleaverPoster.jpg

tekunique
10-17-2009, 06:45 PM
lol ^

RynMur
10-17-2009, 08:14 PM
Voted Terminator, but I also like Predatorl.

Check this movie Sly is doing...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Expendables_(2010_film)