PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Cop Beats Special Needs Student..

Blackula Spectacula
10-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Oct. 8: An Illinois police officer is terminated after security video captures him beating up and slamming a special needs student to the ground.

Uu6MgLKlCj0

Drunken Monk
10-08-2009, 08:01 PM
kill tha police

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-08-2009, 08:09 PM
disgusting, that cops going to be killed, mark my words, cops don't do well in prison and that bastard doesn't deserve special treatment, bitch cops gonna get stabbed by a black gang when they find out who he is.

my God, if this happened to me id want to kill the bastard, let alone if it happened to someone with a long standing brain injury

wow

16th_Chamber
10-08-2009, 11:06 PM
intense
________
big women Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/bbw/)

SKAMPOE
10-08-2009, 11:07 PM
cop is a hero, he stopped a criminal

Visionz
10-08-2009, 11:25 PM
fuck the holice

Longbongcilvaringz
10-09-2009, 12:12 AM
did it cure him?

NIGHT MAYOR
10-09-2009, 12:59 AM
killing that cop would'nt be enough for me if that was my son, i would brutaly bash his kid. on tha real son.

SKANK HILL
10-09-2009, 01:21 AM
killing that cop would'nt be enough for me if that was my son, i would brutaly bash his kid. on tha real son.

So you would just continue the endless cycle of violence towards the innocent? Real good.

:chef:

Compulsion
10-09-2009, 02:59 AM
That is fucked up. The cop deserves to pay. I have a feeling that they won't be put with gen. pop in prison though.

ALCATRAZ
10-09-2009, 03:53 AM
if it looks like a pig and smells like a pig ...

Senator C. Palantine
10-09-2009, 05:02 AM

jesus christ.

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 07:07 AM
p5gRIud57jQ

Inspectah_Dirk
10-09-2009, 07:21 AM
Yeah...i stopped caring about shit in the world. It's like the whole world's gone retarded..so i just sit back, look at it and smile at the stupidity of it all.

THE MASON
10-09-2009, 08:34 AM
first, that cop was way outta line even if the kid was special

second, was that kid actually a special needs kid, cause ADHD dont fuckin count for shit

either way, attackin a kid for not tucking his shirt in is ridiculous

Prince Rai
10-09-2009, 08:50 AM
"we didn't see the whole video"

Blackula Spectacula
10-09-2009, 02:36 PM
first, that cop was way outta line even if the kid was special

second, was that kid actually a special needs kid, cause ADHD dont fuckin count for shit

either way, attackin a kid for not tucking his shirt in is ridiculous

Did you not listen to the video? Kid had a brain injury as a child, he probably fucked up a part of his brain where it causes him to not learn as fast or as well as the average kid. I dunno the extent of his brain injury, regardless, you can't tell a kid to tuck in his shirt and then try to suffocate him because he didn't want to. It's a freaking school... I don't even think they would do that shit to someone in the military who didn't want to tuck in his shirt.

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 02:39 PM
u dont know i was in job corps, security would fuck with you wearing a hat, sitting on the floor, or being out of uniform. that place is an experiment to see what and how they can do this shit to the younger generation. now cops are doing that shit in public schools

Art Vandelay
10-09-2009, 02:43 PM
since when is being stupid a disability?

Blackula Spectacula
10-09-2009, 02:45 PM
well i really don't know what happens in the military, my brothers in the armed forces and they do treat him like shit there but i never hear about it from cause he never complains. However, I can see his attitudes changed allot and he's allot more cold and strict towards me sometimes.

I hate the military, and I hate ppl who act irrational like that. those ppl need help.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-09-2009, 02:47 PM
why are cops called "pigs" ?

Art Vandelay
10-09-2009, 02:49 PM
well i really don't know what happens in the military, my brothers in the armed forces and they do treat him like shit there but i never hear about it from cause he never complains. However, I can see his attitudes changed allot and he's allot more cold and strict towards me sometimes.

I hate the military, and I hate ppl who act irrational like that. those ppl need help.

quite a few people that go into the military get brainwashed. i've seen it first hand.

Blackula Spectacula
10-09-2009, 02:51 PM
since when is being stupid a disability?

Thats harsh, you don't know the extent of his brain injury. It's called a learning disability.

allot of kids are dismissed as stupid because they have a hard time trying to learn shit, and then there's some kids who are able to learn shit really well but are just lazy and don't do shit to be successful in life.

ALCATRAZ
10-09-2009, 02:53 PM
If you thought the term pig arose in the 1960s, you're in for a surprise. The OED cites an 1811 reference to a "pig" as a Bow Street Runner--the early police force, named after the location of their headquarters, before Sir Robert Peel and the Metropolitan Police Force (see above.) Before that, the term "pig" had been used as early as the mid-1500s to refer to a person who is heartily disliked.

The usage was probably confined to the criminal classes until the 1960s, when it was taken up by protestors. False explanations for the term involve the gas masks worn by the riot police in that era, or the pigs in charge of George Orwell's Animal Farm.

*shrugs

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 02:53 PM

because a pig is poisonous to eat. swine merchants are poisoners of society. pigs live and breathe in shit. hence cops are called pigs. they are the infectious swine of the community.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-09-2009, 06:13 PM
So you would just continue the endless cycle of violence towards the innocent? Real good.

:chef:

eye for an eye ;)