PDA

View Full Version : Americans need to harden the fuck up

The Hound
10-09-2009, 01:13 AM
unkIVvjZc9Y

Honestly, you yanks need to harden the fuck up in 2009 if you think this shit is offensive;

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/08/article-1218971-06BFBB9D000005DC-138_468x286.jpg
k739n2VEsbA

It wasn't funny at all even though it was intended to be shit but the way Hannick Corry jr get sand in his cunt and how Yanks have gotten teary eyed over it some bitch shit - you guys invade countries at the drop of a hat but you find black shoe polish offensive? Harden the fuck up

upt74-MzAIc

Fuck Daryl Somers for apologising he should have told Hannick Corry jr to fuck right off out of the door.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,7044646,00.jpg

It can't be too offensive considering one of the recent Oscar nominations, can it?
http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles2/1451986/article_images/Tropic_Thunder.jpg

Nobody cared and the only out cry was about the piss take of the disabled people.

http://www.starzlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/white_chicks.jpg

America, harden the fuck up.

:chef:

NIGHT MAYOR
10-09-2009, 01:20 AM
..............yeah

SKAMPOE
10-09-2009, 01:26 AM
hahahahahhaha bloddeh amurkunz

check two
10-09-2009, 01:36 AM
5tnhUEEqCSc

J-Cee
10-09-2009, 01:37 AM
i agree to an extent ay..pretty fukin hypocritical..

ALCATRAZ
10-09-2009, 03:49 AM
one star thread

check two
10-09-2009, 03:51 AM
OK folks. I'm an Aussie who's lived here for 20 years. That's half my life and I reckon that gives me some kind of knowledge about both places.

In my opinion, Australia could give a rats arse (ass) what you think about a TV show produced in a country that is not yours. You have no clue how Aussies think, you don't relate to their sense of humour, and you have very thin skin. I have unintentionally offended many an American in 20 years because of my Aussie nature. Time to pull up your panties and show some real concern for the absolute dung heap this country is sitting in due to pure greed and stupidity, not what was on the telly 11,000 miles away. After reading some of the posts here, I would like to bring forth a few facts that you probably did not know about your friends down under. Australia is not behind the times:

- Just (this week) voted #2 by the United Nations for "best places to live in the world" and no the U.S. was not #1, it was not in the top 10.
- Australia is the ONLY country on the planet who has fought in every war along side the US since WWII. And very well I might add.
-Australia leads the world in many sciences, one of which is medicine - look it up.
- The first 'Australians' were convicts (slaves), white ones. Convicts to white folk. Balls and chains style. Mostly for trying to survive by stealing a loaf of bread or something of that nature. Our ancestors know all about it too.
- When male family members or good mates greet, you make fun of each other, call each other fowl names. We're very good at it. It's what we love to do - make fun of each other. If you don't like someone you would never be so affectionate toward them as to make fun of them.
- Aussies come over every year and help you fight your fires.

So without further ado, my personal message is (and I'm only speaking for myself) - Buzz-off, pull-your-head-in, it's none of your business, you don't know what you're talking about and lighten-up before you alienate one of the last 'friends' that you have on this planet.

My goodness!

SID
10-09-2009, 05:38 AM
I used to dislike Australia, i used to think it was full of arrogant racist people, i watched chopper and liked it a bit more, i had a sexualy charged relationship with my aussie milf neigbour and liked it much more, all i need to do now is get over everyones accent execpt chopper reids.

I prefer the western side of Australia though , correct me if i am wrong but i get the vibe its like the California of Australia.

11th Chamber
10-09-2009, 09:46 AM
I dont see how blackface is especially funny, but I guess Aussies find racism funny

Good for them

Lol at Check Two trying to desperatly defend Australia. Shut up faggot, no one cares about your stats

Olive Oil Goombah
10-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Funny thing is tho, that Aussie probably hate Bush and love Obama...hence making their perspective contra-Dick-Tory

abanks47
10-09-2009, 12:20 PM
That shit is offensive but I wouldnt hate on the whole of Australia, I just simply choose not to watch the dumb shit, and as far as Harry Connick goes, I feel dude has the right to express how he feels. If something is making someone uncomfortable speak your fucking mind. I dont think that the show should be taken off the air though and neither does he. He says he's going to petition to have that shit put back on the air. The fact that these dudes tried to fucking pay homage to MJ by making a mockery of his race is ridiculous no matter what country your from, thats just me though

And in regards to robert downey, I found that shit highly offensive. Shit reminded me of the fucking bamboozled plot.

check two
10-09-2009, 12:57 PM
I dont see how blackface is especially funny, but I guess Aussies find racism funny

Good for them

Lol at Check Two trying to desperatly defend Australia. Shut up faggot, no one cares about your stats

Mr. don't ask, don't tell, it was a copy and paste post ;D

Olive Oil Goombah
10-09-2009, 01:03 PM
I was highly offended by White Girls and the Eddie Murphy skit on SNL when he becomes a white man

whitey
10-09-2009, 01:08 PM
im not saying wither its offensive or not because my opinion doesnt matter on that topic.

but the reason its so sensitive in this country is because black americans would make a big deal about it. america is so politically correct these days nothing like that can be played over here without some big stink being raised by the jessie jacksons of this country.

obviosuly theres a lot of history driving the pc'ness, but i think in 2009 it goes to far sometimes.

abanks47
10-09-2009, 01:26 PM
^^HAHA dude, you say that but a white guy is the one who made the big deal and he wasn't even over here. The reason why black people would make a big deal about it is because its a reminder of a few 100 years of some harsh punishment that they didn't deserve. I don't think I have a huge right to be offended but my grandmother has every right to be pissed off at a couple of white guys wanting to make a little joke at her expense. She saw that shit 75 years ago and shouldnt have to anymore.

whitey
10-09-2009, 01:33 PM
i know harry is a white dude. but thats the white guilt a lot of white people have been conditioned with.

its 2009, its a joke. certainly not the most tasteful joke in the world but its not ment to be malicious. it was ment to joke on michael jackson turning himself white more than anything else.

i get what your saying bout your gma, because back in the day it was done in a racist way. they excluded blacks from acting and portrayed them in a cartoonish way. but these days jokes are jokes man.

when i was a senior in hs (02) a group of 4 white kids and 1 black kid actually did the jackson 5. the 4 white kids actually blackfaced themselves. most people thought it was funny, i did. a couple black people didnt think it was funny. but whats not funny about it, it was just a costume? just like this is just a joke, the joke is not ment to make fun of black people.

the black people are just getting mad at it because they think they have a right to get mad because a white person is doing something they shouldnt so they want to stick it to them. imo. same thing with this thing in assuieland now.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
"harden the fuck up"?...smh clown

Is this thread really made by the same guy who has THREE GHOSTLACED "qoutes" about me saying the word nigga? hahahahahhaha!!

}:|

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/Akburst510/123123123123123123123.jpg

"Hmmmm"

SKAMPOE
10-09-2009, 01:58 PM
aint nobody even talkin about u, ur a fuckin attention whore and thats it, any one who feeds in to ur bullshit posts is just as sorry as u r....pusseh

abanks47
10-09-2009, 02:05 PM
I see what your saying but jokes can be in good taste and they can be in bad taste. I find this offensive because the men claim to be paying homage to MJ and seem to be sincere when they say this, but I fail to see the homage being paid to his music. There just making a mockery of his skin color. If you want to pretend to be black why not paint yourself brown instead of fucking charcoal black. I know probably 1 person whose that black on this fucking earth. I think those guys should be able to do and say what they please, but I think they should also be prepared for those who do not agree with them because that shit was out of line. Also I am not getting mad because its a white guy, regardless of the race, even if a black guy did it I'd be offended on some level, black face is offensive to most if not all blacks and I fail to see humor in it. I think it is definitely a cultural difference (Aussi/US very different) but regardless I will not throw away or forget my family's history for a cheap laugh, over something that doesnt even seem funny to begin with.

abanks47
10-09-2009, 02:10 PM
UfiNT6AKG0s
Def not as bad as this but this was considered comedy 5 decades ago. Can you honestly not see how the actions of those dudes in Aus. reminds of shit like this?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-09-2009, 02:49 PM
I used to dislike Australia, i used to think it was full of arrogant racist people, i watched chopper and liked it a bit more, i had a sexualy charged relationship with my aussie milf neigbour and liked it much more, all i need to do now is get over everyones accent execpt chopper reids.

I prefer the western side of Australia though , correct me if i am wrong but i get the vibe its like the California of Australia.

What changed your mind, out of interest?

The west coast isn't really similar to California at all, plus it's the most backward not only technologically but also socially and politically.

And a huge number of Australian's are racist, who knows whether it's more or less than anywhere else.

But that's beside the point, this skit was a lame attempt at humour at the expense of Michael Jackson, not black people.

And what the fuck was Jnr. saying about trying to make black people "not look like buffoons"? That was more racist.

SID
10-09-2009, 03:06 PM
What changed your mind, out of interest?

Well there's a lot of Aussies and Kiwis living in London, and Kiwis generally tend to be the more open minded, cool ones, quite chilled and passive.

I met a few aussies recently who were pretty cool, not to overpowering and dominant like a lot of aussies i have met, they also spoke well of aborigines which was nice to hear as a lot of aussies i have met take the piss out of aborigines among other ethnic groups.

You and rob seem pretty cool aswell, you don't speak like most of the aussies i know, you both speak quite eloquently and you both use an extensive vocabulary, i dont know if you speak like that in real life, but it comes across well anyway.