PDA

View Full Version : So Obama is probably the most dick rode in history

TSA
10-09-2009, 09:49 AM
a nobel prize? for wanting peace and wanting arms reduction.

Shogah
10-09-2009, 09:57 AM
I could never understand why would they give a nobel prize for peace to any president.

Actually the whole nobel prize for peace looks like a joke to me.

Sheep Shifter
10-09-2009, 09:58 AM
"He got the peace prize, we got the problem" -- Malcolm X

PS; South African president, DeKlerk, joined his white-nationalist party with the intention of perpetuating apartheid and only ending it due to foreign economic pressure.. if DeKlerk can get a peace prize for being a racist and then buckling to international pressure, then one must question the entire legitimacy of Nobel awards.

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 10:01 AM
fuck that! u think its a good idea to disarm the people? then only the pigs will have the guns. well be fucking defenseless. why dont he disarm all the nukes? why is he only trying to disarm the people?

Prince Rai
10-09-2009, 10:06 AM
I agree. dickridden way too much.

Nothing has really happened and he gets the prize and a million dollars.

ive heard miss universe contestants make better speeches on how they see the world to be a better world.

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 11:05 AM
half this forum got better ideas

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Nobel prizes have always been a joke anyway

If you know about scientific history youd know how often (nearly every) the greatest discoveries were ignored by Nobel until about 20 years after they happened. Its happened over and over, for centuries.

I have no idea why the Nobel has such a good name. I guess its because its the only award of its kind

Prince Rai
10-09-2009, 11:22 AM
i want a million dollars.... let me say sumin peaceful to these guys

SL33
10-09-2009, 11:36 AM
nobel prize movement is washedup and onesided.

SID
10-09-2009, 12:33 PM
When I heard Obama was going to run for presidency I knew he was going to win it and I knew why he would win, its simple mathematics.

First USA has a long lineage of Freemason sadist tyrant presidents who secured all the natural resources, land, and minds as they could while in power, then after they have built up their empire they put on a new mask, they chose Obama to witch everyone's opinion of America

Bush bombed, sneered and joked all the way through his crusade of terror, which made the world hate USA even more, now after all their agression they elect a passive, neutral and reasonable hip black man.

Shit is suspect like cooldan at a acid rave, that means the beans have been spilled.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-09-2009, 12:33 PM
I would rather win Michelle Obama as my prize.

And make her warsh my arse.

TSA
10-09-2009, 01:35 PM
fuck that! u think its a good idea to disarm the people? then only the pigs will have the guns. well be fucking defenseless. why dont he disarm all the nukes? why is he only trying to disarm the people?
he is trying to disarm the nukes you thundering butt fuck
that's exactly what he won the award for.

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 01:37 PM
i know you missed my point he is more concerned with disarming you, you fucking pig

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 01:40 PM
and he "won" the award for his one world globalist policies

TSA
10-09-2009, 02:17 PM
by decreasing my nuclear stockpile?

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 02:23 PM
do you have nukes you fucking moron? of course not. im going to go talk to my wall now, peace tza

TSA
10-09-2009, 02:27 PM
you're a moron. before reading a single thing about this you just announced i was being disarmed.
then you realized he's getting the award for wanting to reduce the us and global nuclear arms and decided i was a wall.

mind you you have the chance to kill these very ppl that are trying to kill humanity when they came to YOUR HOME TOWN and you didn't.

ALCATRAZ
10-09-2009, 02:30 PM
mind you you have the chance to kill these very ppl that are trying to kill humanity when they came to YOUR HOME TOWN and you didn't.

lol

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 02:35 PM
haha its hard to understand what your saying at the moment tza, im distracted, me and the wall are having a deeper conversation, sorry, maybe next time. does this hurt your feelings? please dont call the cops on me.

TSA
10-09-2009, 02:48 PM
oh well i'll say it clearly.

the G8 came to your home town

you didn't bust a shot

you came on the internet

and started speaking english about 1 world government

again

your now bragging

about speaking to walls

on the internet

still posting in the thread

you just said PEACE to

cause you have no control

over your hormones right now

and you'll continue posting

even though you dismissed me.

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 03:04 PM
wrong again chump, g-20, your right though ill keep coming back to correct your dumbass even though your gum under my shoe, gumshoe

SID
10-09-2009, 03:08 PM
G20 came to your town?

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 03:11 PM
G20 came to your town?

yea man i posted threads in ktl and gen chat showing the protest and all. theyre recent to they came last week. browse a couple pages back its something you would definitly be interested in.

SID
10-09-2009, 03:13 PM
What did you set up a information stand or something? like informing people of the real situation?

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 03:17 PM
What did you set up a information stand or something? like informing people of the real situation?

nah man it was my first big protest. i seen what was going on and once they started tear gassing people and shit i bounced cuz i had no buisiness there anymore.not unless i had a fucking army with me cuz the police were fucking deep, the police were not fucking around and were not satisified till everyone was locked up in their homes and the streets were empty. it was interesting though...how the police moved...how they were all in formation...makes me think.....

SID
10-09-2009, 03:27 PM
The one in London was on some authoritarian police state shit.

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 03:29 PM
then you already know

SL33
10-09-2009, 03:38 PM
the dumbest person in the world knows that usa, russia and the other a-bomb countries will never decrease their ammo.....

PALEFORCE
10-09-2009, 03:45 PM
you're a moron. before reading a single thing about this you just announced i was being disarmed.
then you realized he's getting the award for wanting to reduce the us and global nuclear arms

the dumbest person in the world knows that usa, russia and the other a-bomb countries will never decrease their ammo.....

obviously not

IrOnMaN
10-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Congrats to President Obama for winning the Nobel Peace Prize. It's been a GREAT year for Obama.

Support him.

IrOnMaN
10-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Now I see. Obama has been in office for nine months and he hasn't accomplished anything really. So, why was he awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in the first place?

PALEFORCE
10-12-2009, 03:24 PM
yea remember in his campaign he was going to shut down gitmo, haha he renigged on that quick, now hes opening up more camps. haha. TSA fell for that one hard even tho i tried to warn him. obamas a thug tho. i respect that somewhat

ALCATRAZ
10-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Now I see. Obama has been in office for nine months and he hasn't accomplished anything really. So, why was he awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in the first place?
according to them he "changed the international climate" which makes sense

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-12-2009, 04:56 PM
When I heard Obama was going to run for presidency I knew he was going to win it and I knew why he would win, its simple mathematics.

First USA has a long lineage of Freemason sadist tyrant presidents who secured all the natural resources, land, and minds as they could while in power, then after they have built up their empire they put on a new mask, they chose Obama to witch everyone's opinion of America

Bush bombed, sneered and joked all the way through his crusade of terror, which made the world hate USA even more, now after all their agression they elect a passive, neutral and reasonable hip black man.

Shit is suspect like cooldan at a acid rave, that means the beans have been spilled.

Keep trying, sid. Eventually, someone is going to laugh...

Notice that your obsession started when I made a thread jokingly calling wu-corpians gay...a little too close to home?

ALso, the rest of your post is also nonsense and evidences your deep-rooted self-hatred at being awkward coupled with society rejecting you, possibly for being fat.

Let it go, sid. This is going to lead to your second wu-corp emotional breakdown and banning.

I smell a hilariously awkward youtube dis track...stop yourself before its too late.

Senator C. Palantine
10-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Half the seen the 4 faggits that decide on this joke of an award.

It explains alot.

HANZO
10-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Odd giving the peace prize to the president of a country at war. also what ever happened to 'actions speak louder than words'. Obama has done nothing yet, but because he has intentions of making peace he is given the peace prize. Whats the difference between Obama saying he wants peace and Miss World saying she wants world peace?

Senator C. Palantine
10-12-2009, 05:12 PM
I love you, Han.

10-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Odd giving the peace prize to the president of a country at war. also what ever happened to 'actions speak louder than words'. Obama has done nothing yet, but because he has intentions of making peace he is given the peace prize. Whats the difference between Obama saying he wants peace and Miss World saying she wants world peace?

Obamas like early Beetles, taking the world by storm becase he's so cute and fun to listen to.

He's got Nobel groupies.

I like Obama and I like Hard Day's Night, but he hasn't really done shit yet.

HANZO
10-12-2009, 05:34 PM
I love you, Han.

love you to man (no homo)

Obamas like early Beetles, taking the world by storm becase he's so cute and fun to listen to.

He's got Nobel groupies.

I like Obama and I like Hard Day's Night, but he hasn't really done shit yet.

They should just leave the man alone and see what he does, and then everyone can assess what his done when the next elections come up.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Mahatma Ghandi never won a Nobel Peace prize.

PALEFORCE
10-12-2009, 05:43 PM
obama should get clapped on by ron paul and stripped

Shogah
10-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Even obama himself felt awkward because of the award.

SID
10-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Congrats to President Obama for winning the Nobel Peace Prize. It's been a GREAT year for Obama.

Support him.

He hasent won it yet.

He don't deserve it either, even he admitted that.

SID
10-13-2009, 08:52 AM
Keep trying, sid. Eventually, someone is going to laugh...

Notice that your obsession started when I made a thread jokingly calling wu-corpians gay...a little too close to home?

ALso, the rest of your post is also nonsense and evidences your deep-rooted self-hatred at being awkward coupled with society rejecting you, possibly for being fat.

Let it go, sid. This is going to lead to your second wu-corp emotional breakdown and banning.

I smell a hilariously awkward youtube dis track...stop yourself before its too late.

The hate and contempt is steaming from every orifice of your body dan.

Blackula saw through you with her female intiuition, and i saw through you because you were blatently reflecting insecurities, dude you got outed.

We accept you Dan.

xoxoxxo

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-13-2009, 09:03 AM
Obama is a humble man. Thats why he said what he said..

TSA
10-13-2009, 09:30 AM

Blackula saw through you with her female intiuition, and i saw through you because you were blatently reflecting insecurities, dude you got outed.

We accept you Dan.

xoxoxxo
are you being nice to blackula? jesus what a faggot.

SID
10-13-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm neutral.

TSA
10-13-2009, 10:06 AM
its not a matter of picking sides, there's no fight that im aware of, its just, quit showing mercy to the dickless, pusseh

IR0SaIywXmQ

SID
10-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Some one write up tsa's eulogy...

TSA
10-13-2009, 10:13 AM
post your voice
ahahahahahahah

SID
10-13-2009, 10:16 AM
looool

If i could post my voice, thats all i would do.

10-13-2009, 04:51 PM

We accept you Dan.

xoxoxxo

Im only trying to help you, Sid.

Just let it go.

This obsession with me, although understandable, cannot be healthy.

Mrblamesociety
10-14-2009, 04:10 AM
Obama is just to indecisive for my tastes. He struggles in articulating what he really wants and ponders too much on what the reaction polls will purvey.

You are in there now Obama. Just do whatever ill shit you really wanted to get done, you probably won't get that second term anyway.

As a liberal, he is really, really disappointing. The change candidate always wins in that type of 08 atmosphere, at least he ran an amazing campaign. He just has no balls.

ALCATRAZ
10-14-2009, 04:44 AM
its still too soon wait two years and then talk shit

TSA
10-14-2009, 07:01 AM
no its not too early. everything i've seen has been exactly what the previous poster said, he really cares who likes him or not, total fag move.

SID
10-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Im only trying to help you, Sid.

Just let it go.

This obsession with me, although understandable, cannot be healthy.

I cant believe you are still finding bullshit to post.