PDA

View Full Version : Pitbulls Killed Due To Denver Ban

MR HIP HOP HEAD
10-09-2009, 01:45 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/PitbullHead.jpg
As part of the feature story on the effectiveness of the Denver's twenty-year-old law outlawing pit bull breeds, Westword posted a photo blog of dogs impounded in a section of the municipal animal shelter known as Pit Bull Row. Now, photographs have surfaced apparently showing some of the estimated 3,487 pit bull carcasses that have been carted away from from the shelter since the ban was enacted.

The photo-taker, who asked to remain anonymous, tells Westword the pictures were taken in 2006 on the grounds of the city animal shelter. According to officials, animals euthanized by the shelter are removed by a contractor for disposal.

After a one-year moratorium, Denver began to again enforce the pit bull ban in 2005, causing a 77 percent increase in the number of dogs impounded in Pit Bull Row. City records show that between 2005 and 2006, 1,454 pit bulls were put down, leading to the large pile-ups of dead dogs depicted here. Click photos for full size.

Click the link for the photos:
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2009/10/leaked_photos_of_dead_pit_bull.php

This story really pisses me off. They have no right to kill the Pits. Since they ban Pits in Denver. Ship them out to another city or state. Not kill them. Looking at those pics makes its fuckin sad.

PALEHORSE
10-09-2009, 01:49 PM
haha yea these are the same people that would areest you for animal abuse to lol smh

food for thought
10-09-2009, 01:50 PM
so colorado is progressive as fuck.

this story si going ot change things for sure

watch.

shit is fucked up thog. are they more pictures?

netscape check two
10-09-2009, 02:01 PM
That's messed up, but more has to be done to stop those idiots from training them to kill everything. I think pit bulls are the only dog allowed in the projects or something?

food for thought
10-09-2009, 02:10 PM
lol where the hell did u hear that ?

netscape check two
10-09-2009, 02:17 PM
lol well i never see any other types of dogs in the projects. Everybody walks pitbulls around.. dudes, girls, kids, grandmoms.

SKAMPOE
10-09-2009, 02:29 PM
damn man that shit makes me sad, pitbulls are the most loyal dogs ever, all they wanna do is please they master, and have some one disregard they life like that ly makes me sad..

Art Vandelay
10-09-2009, 03:36 PM
lol @ check2 claiming he's in the projects.

Blackula Spectacula
10-09-2009, 03:41 PM
At first I thought you meant the killed the rapper pitbull, and i was like that sucks (yessssss!) and then i read on "Denver ban" i was like "those ppl are smart to ban that fags music", but then I realized it was a doggy :( that sucks.

yes i'm kind of high right now.

KERZO
10-09-2009, 04:22 PM
well the chinese have been eating dogs for centuries, its not like humans just stared killing animals...killing animals is an intricate part of human existence.

netscape check two
10-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Yeah, but the Chinese eat anything, including babies.

PALEHORSE
10-09-2009, 05:44 PM
yea and theyre killing these pits for no reason. kinda like a preemptive war "were destroying pitbulls for what they MIGHT do" i can see why they get away with this shit. they do the same thing to half the human prisoners in the world now and nobody really cares

SKAMPOE
10-09-2009, 06:14 PM
true, lol @ blackula being stoned, gurl i aint know u indulged, we could of been hangin out months ago man

IrOnMaN
10-09-2009, 06:22 PM
"Notice how nobody panics when things go according to plan."- by The Joker

Honestly, dogs and dogs. I live in Detroit, MI. and the pitbulls here are pretty damn BAD! That's because their owners train them to be that way. Now, I'm not saying that black people train their dogs to be killers or blacks don't know how to train their dogs. I'm just saying.

I know people who have pitbulls and they're actually GREAT dogs. It's the people who train their dogs to be fighters, like that fucker Michael Vick.

Now, if they would have put a ban on Golden Retrievers or Labradors, you can bet that there would've been an up roar. But since they're pitbulls, no one is going to panic. It's human nature.

Blackula Spectacula
10-09-2009, 06:23 PM
true, lol @ blackula being stoned, gurl i aint know u indulged, we could of been hangin out months ago man

i don't do it too often.

netscape check two
10-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Yeah, put those people behind bars for a while that train the pit bulls to fight. There should be harsher penalties on those yellow bellied fools

SKAMPOE
10-09-2009, 06:29 PM
if i had windows movie maker i'd upload a video of ma dogs on the spring pole

netscape check two
10-09-2009, 06:32 PM
They need to cut down on that cock fighting crap too. I don't care if it's the area's culture or not, those creepy weirdos need to find better things to do.

IrOnMaN
10-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Yeah, put those people behind bars for a while that train the pit bulls to fight. There should be harsher penalties on those yellow bellied fools

In my opinion, that fucker Mike Vick didn't get enough time. If I were that judge, that fucker would've gotten at least 10 tens.:)

The problem is the people. I mean, children are getting attacked by pitbulls every year due to some people who can't properly TRAINED their dog. Come on!!! Why are they chaining up their dog and not have he/she associating with people? Don't they know that their dog will attack people once he/she is out in the open? Think!

It's not the dogs, it's the people.