PDA

View Full Version : that Primo beat for Cormega was wack btw

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-09-2009, 04:17 PM
this dude needs to do something new. that piano roll sounded like i had been used for the 2zillionth time.

dude is totally unispired right now

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-09-2009, 04:21 PM
this one. at first i was like ok, seems nice, then i was like, damn this is some weak shit. how many times have we heard this?

C2O7AztwwwM

joe245
10-09-2009, 05:52 PM
lol, why are you always the person to post shit that almost nobody agrees with?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-09-2009, 05:55 PM
so your saying that because i called your favorite eminem song "beutiful" was wack.

And in that thread most people agreed with me, apart from you.

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-09-2009, 06:04 PM
that beat is dope...if you've never heard a primo beat before.
otherwise...it's ok.

RAW-TASTE
10-09-2009, 06:27 PM
i agree to anyone who doesnt listen to premo much the beat is hot...
but to anyone who listens to premo production a lot, it sounds like his 50000 other beats, he needs to switch it up a lil

whitey
10-09-2009, 06:40 PM
im a fan.

id rather listen to primo recycling the same sound then most other producers to be honest.

YungSunny
10-09-2009, 08:04 PM
The beat is alright. It doesn't give or take away from the cormega lyrics.

claaa7
10-10-2009, 03:38 AM
as Whitey says; Preemo's beats still better than 95% of the other guys works. he smacks that crazy boom-bap that you just CAN'T NOT LOVE but from time to time he will drop a banger that make you say; "whhaaat, did Preem do this" like the joint from MOP's latest, Agallah's "New York Rider Music", Royce "Shake This" and the Termanology/Bun B joint to name a few. check the Mark Ronson/Blaq Poet joint or the one he did with Seven and Talib Kweli early this year

SL33
10-10-2009, 04:02 AM
no disrespect, but i'll have to disagee.

zooruka
10-10-2009, 04:58 AM
yeah sometimes i hear a preem beat and it sounds dated (which mean old) like it is a beat from the early 90`s.

peace be with you !

joe245
10-10-2009, 06:56 AM
so your saying that because i called your favorite eminem song "beutiful" was wack.

And in that thread most people agreed with me, apart from you.

No man, not at all. I'm saying that because half the threads or posts you make seem to disagree with the masses

irish ins
10-10-2009, 07:36 AM
it may seem old but i'd rather this than some most other hip-hop producers, Premo,Ayatollah,Dilla only guys worth checking for

Edgar Erebus
10-10-2009, 11:29 AM
First. Tell me one reason why would Premo do something new? Underground loves him, his old fans are satisfied with the usual food, and obviously he still has his senior citizen position in the mainstream, 'cause I really don't see what would Fat Joe and Ludacris gain commercially with having a Premier beat on their albums.

Second. Listen to Tha Blaqprint and say again he is totally uninspired.

whitey
10-10-2009, 12:03 PM
First. Tell me one reason why would Premo do something new? Underground loves him, his old fans are satisfied with the usual food, and obviously he still has his senior citizen position in the mainstream, 'cause I really don't see what would Fat Joe and Ludacris gain commercially with having a Premier beat on their albums.

definitely fire.

Guarded By Martyrs
10-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Premo,Ayatollah,Dilla only guys worth checking for

:lmao:

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-10-2009, 12:16 PM

whyve you got to ramble on about other shit

I said this beat was wack. its nothing special at all.

12weLvE
10-10-2009, 12:17 PM
One thing I have to admit... Primo is the king of the 4 bar loops. Its very rare to find producer that can have loop for 3 mins and you still say... beat was dope.

Personally this was average primo at best.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Its very rare to find producer that can have loop for 3 mins and you still say... beat was dope.

Its not rare at all for me, all the best beats for me are like that.

But this isnt a straight loop. Not many of his beats are.

12weLvE
10-10-2009, 12:25 PM
True. True.

He does chop very well. I am just saying though. Its a beat with hardly any variations. Nowadays everybody waits for a change up. With Primo you know just what to expect... to me its gotten really really old, but he is keepin it real for his underground heads like Slim said.

claaa7
10-10-2009, 01:28 PM
both Preemo tracks from the new Cormega album is disgusting to say the least.. "Born & Raised" will be a classic and DJ Premier still the illest, can't wait for "Pros & Cons" (the shit i've heard from their is just wow - the album will prolly be up there with "Moment of Truth").

Thworldisyours
10-10-2009, 05:26 PM
People that complain about Primo beats are dead to me but whats the song in question here???

Dirty Game??? Cause I loved that shit back in 04 or 05... Whenever it dropped...

Comptilla
10-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Shiitz Fire!