PDA

View Full Version : chris rock gave nia long the wrong number after a date back in the day. here's why...

cap
10-10-2009, 07:28 AM
wshhotmPKi72D7O57U5v

what a hoe
and Wendy Williams is the corniest, nastiest male looking bitch on the planet.

Sheep Shifter
10-10-2009, 10:15 AM
"What a hoe"?

Only under the monogamous belief that sexuality with anybody but your one lover is a sin.

Y'all need to get off the monogamous tip, individual sex love is a facade created by greed in the overthrow of matriarchy by the man to ensure that when the man passes his inheritance, he can ensure his child to be of his blood only (whereas in matriarchal times, bloodline was only understood through mother-descent [fathers were unknown]).

Good to see her embracing her sexuality; I think Chris Rock's a prude for not jumpin on that. I myself am in an open relationship with my girlfriend of one year. Threesomes every now and then, 'sallhood. We both have some jealousy issues to workout.

5hundred&one
10-10-2009, 10:43 AM
[Revolt;1709202']"What a hoe"?

Only under the monogamous belief that sexuality with anybody but your one lover is a sin.

Y'all need to get off the monogamous tip, individual sex love is a facade created by greed in the overthrow of matriarchy by the man to ensure that when the man passes his inheritance, he can ensure his child to be of his blood only (whereas in matriarchal times, bloodline was only understood through mother-descent [fathers were unknown]).

Good to see her embracing her sexuality; I think Chris Rock's a prude for not jumpin on that. I myself am in an open relationship with my girlfriend of one year. Threesomes every now and then, 'sallhood. We both have some jealousy issues to workout.

http://attrice.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/buzzkill.jpg

Sheep Shifter
10-10-2009, 10:54 AM
That guy looks to bourgey to be me. I'd prefer:

http://jameslogancourier.org/media/1/20070213-huey_newton.jpg

CharlesJones
10-10-2009, 10:55 AM
LOL@what Cap said about Wendy Williams hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why Chris Rock would waste his time doing a movie about black women's hair. He should've fucked Nia Long. You don't let a woman that fine get away.

SKAMPOE
10-10-2009, 12:08 PM
LOL@what Cap said about Wendy Williams hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why Chris Rock would waste his time doing a movie about black women's hair. He should've fucked Nia Long. You don't let a woman that fine get away.
co sign buhahahahhahaha shes still a whorebag

5hundred&one
10-10-2009, 12:45 PM
[Revolt;1709242']That guy looks to bourgey to be me. I'd prefer:

http://jameslogancourier.org/media/1/20070213-huey_newton.jpg

dude, I love George Clinton.

LORD NOSE
10-10-2009, 01:56 PM
dude, I love George Clinton.

huh

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6863/lget8012.jpg

IrOnMaN
10-10-2009, 02:14 PM
"I know where to get some dick if I need it."-by Nina Long

Ok and? At least she's being honest about herself. How does that make her a hoe?

I don't care. I'd still hit.:yes:

CharlesJones
10-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Nia Long said that on Wendy's show? Hell yeah i'd fuck her too LOL. She's still hot. I see how hard it was for Taye Diggs to choose between her and Sanaa Lathan in The Best Man movie LOL. Remember when Taye was gonna fuck Nia after Morris Chestnut whipped his ass? Since he got his ass beat and he got mad at Nia for running her mouth about his book, she didn't give him any pussy LOL.

Blackula Spectacula
10-10-2009, 02:19 PM
[Revolt;1709202']"What a hoe"?

Your relationship sounds complicated.

anyway, who cares of she said that, she wouldn't even need to say that, you could tell she's an attractive woman and could probably get dick whenever she wanted. Hell most women can get dick whenever they want to. I must say it was stupid of her to say that on a date, not really well mannered and lady like, especially if you want to impress a dude.

YungSunny
10-10-2009, 02:29 PM
^Word.

Points for honesty, but that still leaves her with a failing grade naw mean?

Blackula Spectacula
10-10-2009, 02:33 PM
yeah with an attitude like that, it does leave a bad taste in your mouth.

KaramelSundae
10-10-2009, 02:46 PM
"I know where to get some dick if I need it."-by Nina Long

Ok and? At least she's being honest about herself. How does that make her a hoe?

I don't care. I'd still hit.:yes:

Your relationship sounds complicated.

anyway, who cares of she said that, she wouldn't even need to say that, you could tell she's an attractive woman and could probably get dick whenever she wanted. Hell most women can get dick whenever they want to. I must say it was stupid of her to say that on a date, not really well mannered and lady like, especially if you want to impress a dude.

so what if she said that? if a guy says that he'll get praised. the reaction you guys have to her quote is a classic example of the gender double standard. if that was chris rock saying he can get pussy whenever, guys wouldn't be baggin on him. now maybe she was drunk when she said it? who knows...nia long always seemed classy to me, so it sounds kinda outta character. but who fucking cares, shes beautiful let her have a dick ready on speed dial SO WHAT!?

Steve Urkel
10-10-2009, 02:53 PM
wIy6BuPt9L8&feature=popular

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-10-2009, 03:09 PM
so what if she said that? if a guy says that he'll get praised. the reaction you guys have to her quote is a classic example of the gender double standard. if that was chris rock saying he can get pussy whenever, guys wouldn't be baggin on him. now maybe she was drunk when she said it? who knows...nia long always seemed classy to me, so it sounds kinda outta character. but who fucking cares, shes beautiful let her have a dick ready on speed dial SO WHAT!?

Because theres SUPPOSED to be a difference between men and women, thats why they are attracted to each other. Men dont like women who sleep around easy, its a massive turn off.

And today in the STD free market, even more so.

And its weird. I dont want a women boasting about how much dick she can get. Would you like your mother to be speaking like that?

check two
10-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Chris Rock is the black Mr. Rogers in that video.

check two
10-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Axl Rose got pretty tan?

YungSunny
10-10-2009, 03:47 PM

Yes, it's a double standard, so what? Men and women will never be equal, that's a fact. Should women be looked down upon or forced to be submissive to men? No. But the thing is, we need to have double standards because there are some things that men can do that women shouldn't, like fuck a lot of people in short periods of time. It's just not a good look for women. Men don't desire women that say things like "I can get dick anytime I want", cause that makes them look way too easy (and most importantly, they might have the sloppiest joe known to man). Guys should fuck a lot, so we'll be experienced naw mean? We can't be like 25 having our girls teach us how to make them cum. Cause we're men. Naw mean?

Naw mean?

Steve Urkel
10-10-2009, 04:01 PM
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar62620_1.gif

YungSunny crouching tiger

YungSunny
10-10-2009, 04:23 PM
^Yeeeeeah.

James crow did the same thing like a month ago.

But disregarding that, did you have a prob with my post, man?
Mind talking about it?
Is that cool with you?
I mean, if you wanna just post my age like that's supposed to mark my points invalid then that's cool.
But I'd appreciate it if you actually explained where in my post you disagree at.
Naw mean?

Blackula Spectacula
10-10-2009, 04:28 PM
I agree with karamel, it is a double standard. But I also agree with sunny's point that it seems like by saying that the woman could be perceived as "easy" or that she likes to have senseless sex like any male does. But in this case, she wanted Chris Rock to like her. You can't really expect anyone to respect you by making such comments unless, you weren't trying to impress them and be respected/taken seriously.

Koolish
10-10-2009, 06:15 PM
this one comedian got the whole double standard thing on point, the bit went like this:

who thinks it's fucked up that if a guy gets a lot of girls he's a player, but if a girl gets a lot of guys she's a whore?

*applause*

well you're all wrong, and i'll tell you why.

if a guy wants to be a player, he needs to dress right, he needs game, he needs to have the right job, the right look and swagger, he needs to be on his game.

if a girl wants a guy, she just has to be there.

snapple
10-11-2009, 11:11 PM
"if a guy wants to be a player, he needs to dress right, he needs game, he needs to have the right job, the right look and swagger, he needs to be on his game."

^^complete bullshit.