PDA

View Full Version : Is there a difference between liking cigs and being addicted

Giflord
10-10-2009, 11:05 PM
I've only known the "joys" of cigarettes for about a year (smoked way earlier but luckily didnt ever inhale). I enjoy the relaxation and chillness when i smoke a cig or two a few times a week. I especially LOVE cigs when im drunk, i can smoke an infinite number while intoxicated. I have had cravings once in a while but rarely give in to them. Also i dont like smoking during the day.

So my question to you wu corpians: Does this sound like the confessions of a cig addict? Or just someone who enjoys a smoke

food for thought
10-10-2009, 11:10 PM
enjoys a smoke.

im the same way a little bit. i smoke in certain situations and places. like when i party, when i go out and between classess.

but i can stop smoking if i want to. i just dont want to.

5hundred&one
10-10-2009, 11:16 PM
it sounds like someone who enjoys a smoke who will eventually become an addict.

trust somebody who's smoked since he was 14. you'll think your exempt from it, like as long as you control how much you smoke and at what times you smoke, you'll avoid addiction.

then a year later you realize you smoked a pack of newports in a day and you'll wonder what the fuck happened.

ALCATRAZ
10-10-2009, 11:19 PM
i can take the biggest blunt hits known 2 man but one puff of a cigarette and im coughin like a snitch ... fuck cigs man elevate yoself wid d herb

5hundred&one
10-10-2009, 11:20 PM
but I guess it should be said that even to this day I still don't exactly feel like an addict, but I just went two months without taking a single drag and the first three weeks or so were a bitch and a half.

you'll definitely notice when the withdrawals start to grab you and that point the best advice is to just kick the habit for good. the more times you quit and start back the deeper into it you go. before I quit I was smoking about thirty newports a day.

food for thought
10-10-2009, 11:26 PM
before I quit I was smoking about thirty newports a day.

lol thats some addict shit right there

if i was doing that i would know i had a problem

but i have to say about two weekends ago i bought a pack of ciggs for the night when we went to get some liquor and when i woke up the next day i had three left.

lol i asked my roommate if i was bumming him ciggerettes or somethign and he said i was smoking that shit all night lol he said i had a ciggerette every time he saw me

we were at a block party

Giflord
10-10-2009, 11:48 PM
I tend to agree with yall that its a slippery slope to addiction. I mean, before I didnt "want" one but now since I know the feelings it gives you I tend to "want" it more often. But on the other hand, if i smoke mad cigs during the day, each additional cig does not give me the desired feeling so in theory i would have to stop until enough time has passed for me to get a bit of a head rush from it.

Traz I feel ya with smokin duh herbz, but if i do that shit in social situations I tend to get too retarded, zone out and loose interest in whats goin on around me. With a cig i can smoke it an chill in a different way.

Unfortunately, there are NO SUBSTITUTES for cigs!!

Giflord
10-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Oh ya, smokin 30 newports a day is definately some shit. LOL

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-10-2009, 11:55 PM
i don't smoke by nature but yeah at parties ive burned through whole packs of black and milds (cigs r gay nub) apple or wine, they're just so fucking tasty you can't help yourself. But i never smoke outside of party favors.

Giflord
10-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Fiendin a cig right now..

Someone told me that it takes 36 hrs for nicotine to leave your system. Anyone else hear this?

Last cig was on wed and its saturday now so i guess its been 36hrs yet i would still "like" one

PALEFORCE
10-11-2009, 12:24 AM
i been on these nicotine vaporizers lately

http://www.blucigs.com/index.php?ref=4118

5hundred&one
10-11-2009, 01:02 AM
Oh ya, smokin 30 newports a day is definately some shit. LOL

for real.

but that's the absolute worst it's ever been for me and I only smoked that much for a couple weeks or so before realizing how dumb it was and cutting back to a pack of lights a day.

then I remembered thinking two years ago 'well at least I don't smoke a pack a day or anything' and there I was smoking a pack a day, so I quit and I've been good for two months.

so take it how you want to take it. I could probably keep on not smoking forever if I really wanted to and I've been smoking for as long as I can remember; after two months of no cigarettes, I don't even think about them. I have a strong will though, being addicted just ain't my steez.

prof zooruka
10-11-2009, 01:34 AM
being addicted just ain't my steez.

i dont know why that shit sounded mad grimey son....

peace

kempa
10-11-2009, 02:06 AM
I've only known the "joys" of cigarettes for about a year (smoked way earlier but luckily didnt ever inhale). I enjoy the relaxation and chillness when i smoke a cig or two a few times a week. I especially LOVE cigs when im drunk, i can smoke an infinite number while intoxicated. I have had cravings once in a while but rarely give in to them. Also i dont like smoking during the day.

So my question to you wu corpians: Does this sound like the confessions of a cig addict? Or just someone who enjoys a smoke

this post did not make absolutely no fuckin sense till i replaced the word "cigs" with "cocks" and i understood the secret message behind all that and.....i fell you man, i really do:'( and yes, your a cock addict

I've only known the "joys" of cocks for about a year (smoked way earlier but luckily didnt ever inhale). I enjoy the relaxation and chillness when i smoke a cock or two a few times a week. I especially LOVE cocks when im drunk, i can smoke an infinite number while intoxicated. I have had cravings once in a while but rarely give in to them. Also i dont like smoking during the day.

So my question to you wu corpians: Does this sound like the confessions of a cock addict? Or just someone who enjoys a smoke

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 02:11 AM
i use to smoke alot, but the prices is ridiculous, so i cop 2 looseys a day. newport longz

Giflord
10-11-2009, 02:42 AM
this post did not make absolutely no fuckin sense till i replaced the word "cigs" with "cocks" and i understood the secret message behind all that and.....i fell you man, i really do:'( and yes, your a cock addict

I've only known the "joys" of cocks for about a year (smoked way earlier but luckily didnt ever inhale). I enjoy the relaxation and chillness when i smoke a cock or two a few times a week. I especially LOVE cocks when im drunk, i can smoke an infinite number while intoxicated. I have had cravings once in a while but rarely give in to them. Also i dont like smoking during the day.

So my question to you wu corpians: Does this sound like the confessions of a cock addict? Or just someone who enjoys a smoke

You've decrypted my secret message damn you!! You will burn in hell for this

Longbongcilvaringz
10-11-2009, 07:11 AM
If you're not addicted, than stopping is nothing.

People who say "i can stop anytime but i don't want to"... are kidding themselves.

I smoke/smoked lightly, but i still don't fool myself into thinking that i'm not addicted in at least some capacity.

Haven't smoked for about a month right now, not sure if i will again in the future.

Visionz
10-11-2009, 10:44 AM
I used to smoke cigarettes at parties when drinking or on acid trips back in my mid to late teens. It was a leisurely type thing, definitely wasn't smoking every day or anything. But one day I'm chillin, not thinkin about a cigarette at all when my step pops lights one up and upon smelling it, I instantly wanted one. I knew in that moment that it was addiction setting in and stopped for good from there on out.

My guess is that most people don't catch it like I did but I don't know of anyone that's smoked for a long time and is happy about it. My advice would be to quit while its still easy to do so. It's not by chance that they're as addictive as they are.

THE MASON
10-11-2009, 10:46 AM
i used to be what someone might consider addicted, i never thought i was lol

so i stopped, shit was a bitch to quit but i never really let it bother me to much, now i just have a cigar every so often

PALEFORCE
10-11-2009, 11:15 AM
i been on these nicotine vaporizers lately

i cant believe im the only one that heard of these. once you pay 50 bucks for the starter pack you get like 25 packs of cigs for 5$. and its way healthier, your just smoking water vapor and nicotine

snapple
10-11-2009, 11:28 AM
i use to smoke alot, but the prices is ridiculous, so i cop 2 looseys a day. newport longz

^^what he said....even a loosey is expensive now....and you can only get 100s...when i did smoke like that i always had shorts...longs taste funny....and everyone wants a bust....lol

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 01:50 PM
werd up lol we get the caddies here only to bust niggaz down.

Giflord
10-11-2009, 03:04 PM
But one day I'm chillin, not thinkin about a cigarette at all when my step pops lights one up and upon smelling it, I instantly wanted one. I knew in that moment that it was addiction setting in and stopped for good from there on out.

Im kinda like that too it has me worried slightly. if im around smokers nowadays i tend to wanna as em for one

Visionz
10-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Im kinda like that too it has me worried slightly. if im around smokers nowadays i tend to wanna as em for one
its real simple man, quit now. Prices are going up, lung cancer isn't going anywhere, ashtrays stink. No reason to stay on the path you're on.

Smoke some weed if you really wanna smoke something. 16 years of chiefing and I can still quit cold turkey any time I need to. I'm looking for a new job and don't wanna go through the bullshit of smuggling in piss or whatever so I just quit. Been about 4 months since I smoked. You CANT do that with cigarettes. you just can't, not after sixteen years.

PALEFORCE
10-11-2009, 11:05 PM
its real simple man, quit now. Prices are going up, lung cancer isn't going anywhere, ashtrays stink. No reason to stay on the path you're on.

Smoke some weed if you really wanna smoke something. 16 years of chiefing and I can still quit cold turkey any time I need to. I'm looking for a new job and don't wanna go through the bullshit of smuggling in piss or whatever so I just quit. Been about 4 months since I smoked. You CANT do that with cigarettes. you just can't, not after sixteen years.

thatts why i love these. its the future for smokers http://www.blucigs.com/index.php?ref=4118
no tar, 75% less money, you can smoke them anywhere, no extra chemicals and all that bullshit. its like the vaporizer for tobacco users

Visionz
10-11-2009, 11:15 PM
thatts why i love these. its the future for smokers http://www.blucigs.com/index.php?ref=4118
no tar, 75% less money, you can smoke them anywhere, no extra chemicals and all that bullshit. its like the vaporizer for tobacco users
:lmao: you're like the sham-wow guy for those things :lmao: I'd probably go that way myself if I did smoke but it sounds like OP could still quit before that real addiction sets in, but yeah if you have no choice^ listen to Palehorse :b

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 11:22 PM

true indeed.

PALEFORCE
10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
im a smoker but i smoke 100 percent organic tobaco when i drink and cigars but these

man i can smoke these on a plane, at the bar, in walmart, whatever, and its works cuz at the bar chicks are curious about what im doing and what i got. and it feels like a real cig. id rather smoke a blunt but you know what that shits like in the land of the free

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 11:25 PM
im a smoker but i smoke 100 percent organic tobaco when i drink and cigars but these

man i can smoke these on a plane, at the bar, in walmart, whatever, and its works cuz at the bar chicks are curious about what im doing and what i got. and it feels like a real cig. id rather smoke a blunt but you know what that shits like in the land of the free
dude wtf, is like ur the fuckin spokes person for these shits.

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 11:26 PM
:lmao: you're like the sham-wow guy for those things :lmao: I'd probably go that way myself if I did smoke but it sounds like OP could still quit before that real addiction sets in, but yeah if you have no choice^ listen to Palehorse :b
hahahaha werd

PALEFORCE
10-11-2009, 11:29 PM
dude wtf, is like ur the fuckin spokes person for these shits.

i just believe in these. its the perfect alternative for smokers but nobody knows about them. its better then regular cigs in everyway, health, money, convenience . im a natural health consultant so i recommend these first for any smoker cuz u get the same fix but its 1000 times less deadly

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 11:30 PM
buhahahahahaha
http://goodbadandugly2.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/shamwow.jpg

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 11:31 PM
http://theworldsbestever.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/sg-sham-wow-500x316.jpghttp://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/91222d1223866043-shamwow-shamwowcolor.jpg

PALEFORCE
10-12-2009, 12:04 AM
shamwows>toilet paper

prof zooruka
10-12-2009, 12:20 AM
hahahah that sham wow dude is good though you cant front on home boys skills.

peace be with you !

CHRONZ
10-12-2009, 01:15 AM
yeah theres a difference. its like people smoke a cig when they be stressed and shit and they think it helps them, its just a crave, and the only thing it helps is removing the crave. it sounds to me that your still in the stage of "liking" but if you wake up one day and realise you smoke 20-40 cigz a day then youre addicted..

food for thought
10-12-2009, 01:32 AM
palehorse, have u ever smoked those?

how do they work?

the ciggerettes get "charged"?

is there any smoke?

PALEFORCE
10-12-2009, 08:37 AM
again
that page will show you what theyre about

yes theres "smoke" but its water vapor. it works like those weed vaporizers. which are way healthier to smoke weed. u got to charge the cigarette cuz its a vaporizer. you pay 50$ for the starter kit then u get the equivelent of like 25 packs for 5 $ refills. 25 flavors.

cdlCZPtvV7s