PDA

View Full Version : This is why we dont do Hidden Camera shows in Europe

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-11-2009, 12:38 PM
LWNPQRpurjw

cap
10-11-2009, 01:14 PM
thats in belgium for those who dont know! a grimy ass city with a lot of immigrants, mainly italians. i cant watch it right now, could you tell me what happens?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-11-2009, 01:18 PM
random dude round house kicked a guy in a flash

whitey
10-11-2009, 01:22 PM
that was fucking awesome. dude busted out some bruce lee type shit.

PALEFORCE
10-11-2009, 01:22 PM
a well executed kick

cap
10-11-2009, 02:04 PM
yo ghost, didnt you once say that you werent european? because the UK isnt on the european mainland?

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 02:04 PM
that shit was fuckin awsome, it looked like dude raned into the other dudes heel lmao hahah shit was dope, i sure wasnt expecting that

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-11-2009, 02:09 PM
yo ghost, didnt you once say that you werent european? because the UK isnt on the european mainland?

what?

Koolish
10-11-2009, 02:11 PM
nice kick.

JASPER
10-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Look at his glasses flying off. Perfect kick.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-11-2009, 03:25 PM
I have no idea whats going on in the video. I love how they spelled BEGLIUM.

ALCATRAZ
10-11-2009, 03:32 PM
^dude tried 2 throw a net on dudes head (guess that was part of the prank), dude couldnt catch him so the other dude did .... with his foot LOL

Clan Destine
10-11-2009, 03:39 PM
That was a beautiful kick. It's awesome how the guy was talking to his friend and saw the dude running towards them. 'Hold on a second'. Its like he does it all the time.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Better quality version (open in youtube for bigger resolution)

bruce lee really fucking snaps that kick too, he holds it for a split sec, then just snaps it into the dudes grill LOLL

5mNOmSw9u7g

Senator C. Palantine
10-11-2009, 03:56 PM
that is one hell of a kick.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-11-2009, 03:56 PM
talk about wrong person to fuck with

Mumm Ra
10-11-2009, 04:12 PM
damn that was bad ass
bet the dude was feeling that kick for the next couple months

Olive Oil Goombah
10-11-2009, 04:16 PM
America is so much more civil than these barbaric euro countries

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Belgium has a big "street" kickboxing culture, especially in shady places like Liege and Charleroi, there kickboxing gangs that go around, literally killing each other kickboxing lol.

Interesting to note Van Damme is from Belgium.

I had to make a quick gif of this

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/169/animation3l.gif

GhettoGnom
10-11-2009, 04:28 PM

Haha, first thing I though about when I saw the thread.

Anyways, that kick was fucking beautiful. Haha, a bit of an overreaction though :lmao:

ALCATRAZ
10-11-2009, 04:35 PM
lol the dude in blue grins after the other dude gets rocked

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-11-2009, 04:45 PM
yo it looked fora sec like he was gonna catch the guys sunglasses on his own face

cap
10-11-2009, 04:47 PM
America is so much more civil than these barbaric euro countries

yeah crazy cowboys walking around with guns that they just copped at the local wal-mart and dumbass emo kids killing everything in sight in schools is way better than this video. you're right.
god, you're a dumbass.
always remember without europe there aint no America. not vice versa.

cap
10-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Belgium has a big "street" kickboxing culture, especially in shady places like Liege and Charleroi, there kickboxing gangs that go around, literally killing each other kickboxing lol.

1st ive heard of this, and i live here. that doesnt mean your necessarily wrong but i doubt it. :Y

Olive Oil Goombah
10-11-2009, 04:53 PM
yeah crazy cowboys walking around with guns that they just copped at the local wal-mart and dumbass emo kids killing everything in sight in schools is way better than this video. you're right.
god, you're a dumbass.

WHy? this land has been here long before the barbaric Euro culture conquered it from the peaceful natives.

you and your teeny eurocentric darwinistic brain...

cap
10-11-2009, 04:59 PM
WHy? this land has been here long before the barbaric Euro culture conquered it from the peaceful natives.

you and your teeny eurocentric darwinistic brain...

i meant the united states, anyone with half a brain would've understood this.
anyway im not getting into this with you right now. everybody here knows you're a pussy that would never act like this in real life. grow a testicle or 2.

ps: you're still not italian.

JerseyIronman
10-11-2009, 05:00 PM
god, you're a dumbass.

^

faggy comment

i think Nicky was being sarcastic or something, we Americans know we are way more violent than you guys and that we wouldnt exist if it were for you niggaz over there.

also its not like America is the only country having school shootings

HANZO
10-11-2009, 05:06 PM
ahahahahaahahah fucking brilliant. if shit like that happened more often on these hidden camera shows they would actually be worth watching.

Surreptitious
10-11-2009, 05:17 PM
whoops, haha, that was done so no chalantly but hit the dude square in the mouth

Olive Oil Goombah
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
i meant the united states, anyone with half a brain would've understood this.
anyway im not getting into this with you right now. everybody here knows you're a pussy that would never act like this in real life. grow a testicle or 2.

ps: you're still not italian.

LOL...look at this greaseball getting all wet and bothered. And if England is not part of EUrope, as ghostlaced claims, than your wrong.

Ur a displaced dago just like myself.

'im more italian than you!'

what do you call that?

thats like someone saying, 'im more American than you!'

jesus christ no wonder Italy is fucked.

God Bless the U...S.....A...

http://karenswhimsy.com/public-domain-images/american-flag/american-flag-1.jpg

^

faggy comment

i think Nicky was being sarcastic or something, we Americans know we are way more violent than you guys and that we wouldnt exist if it were for you niggaz over there.

also its not like America is the only country having school shootings

non Britons don't understand sarcasm. its like they are retarded or something..overly emotional.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-11-2009, 05:34 PM

Oh I see what you mean now.

I think I did say that at one point, yeah.

But theres so many random posters on here who seem to have a catalog memory for mad old posts of mine. I have half a dozen people tracking me, bringing up mad old single posts i made that even I forgotten about.

I probably just said that to support a particular argument I was having at the time. You guys need to stop taking everything I say so seriously

Art Vandelay
10-11-2009, 05:42 PM
what i don't get about this clip is what kind of hidden camera show is this? i don't get it. how is throwing a net on some guys head a funny practical joke? the writers and producers of this show should be kicked in the head.

i don't know about karate or gulliness, but i know north americans are certainly better at comedy. i'll also give a pass to a few brits. but other europeans, when it comes to film, should stick to what they're best at: public sex, beastiality and scat films.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-11-2009, 05:46 PM
^funny american

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 06:44 PM
yo it looked fora sec like he was gonna catch the guys sunglasses on his own face
hahaha i peeped that, that would have been icing on the cake.

Shogah
10-11-2009, 06:50 PM
what i don't get about this clip is what kind of hidden camera show is this? i don't get it. how is throwing a net on some guys head a funny practical joke? the writers and producers of this show should be kicked in the head.

i don't know about karate or gulliness, but i know north americans are certainly better at comedy. i'll also give a pass to a few brits. but other europeans, when it comes to film, should stick to what they're best at: public sex, beastiality and scat films.

lololol

Europe has many classic comedies and in general european cinematography kicks ass.

SKAMPOE
10-11-2009, 06:51 PM
ON A SIDE NOTE.
http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2009/10/lolafrica.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-11-2009, 10:02 PM
haha skamp...

anyhow, that was sick, not only did he knock the guy out with his savate skills, he was wearing a horizontal thin black and white striped token french shirt while doing it.

I just thought I'd point out how ironic it is that a French (Belgium is France, just ask the Germans...) guy is actually wearing one of those in real life. If only he had a beret, thin mustache, cigarette, and eye liner...

snapple
10-11-2009, 10:08 PM
lol nice video

NIGHT MAYOR
10-12-2009, 01:41 AM
ive seen plenty of euro hidden camera shows, infact i think they originated there.

wusis2k
10-12-2009, 03:04 AM
the guy in black leather jacket looks sooooooo stupid.