PDA

View Full Version : Yo are we still doing that role playing thing?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Cuz I was jst wandring what you guys thuot about it. Cuz I was strtin to think it mite be a good idea to ask everybodees opinion first. I don't want to start talkin about all my shit beefor you guys go and say "Stop being such a piece of shit Charlie" and go and make me sadd. Wel I hav to get bak to wrk. Tha fukin ratz in the aer ducks are unionizin and i need to go in ther and bust them up a bit.

Blackula Spectacula
10-12-2009, 09:16 PM
let me guess you're pretending to be drunken monk?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Im Charlie. I wrk at a bar in south Phillie. I'm not reelly sure what ur talkin abowt. Hu is this Monk and why is he drunk. I lik gettin drunk as much as the nxt guy, but thats kind of a shitty name. Its lik "I'm a kung fu asiatic blak dude dressed as a wit dude dressed as a monk on tha internetz and i can't really say I say I suport that lifstyle. Its pretty unconstitutional I think. I'm not a lawer, but Im well versed in bird law.

SID
10-13-2009, 07:24 AM
You need something prodcutive to take up in your spare time.

This thread is an embarassment to humanity.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-13-2009, 09:26 AM
This place sucks.

Way too many unfunny people. I think Im going to stop posting in gen chat for a while.

5hundred&one
10-13-2009, 10:04 AM
here's an idea, role play as kurt kobain and blow your fucking head off with a shotgun.

Art Vandelay
10-13-2009, 10:53 AM
This place sucks.

Way too many unfunny people. I think Im going to stop posting in gen chat for a while.

good, one less unfunny person in general chat

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Lol, I was just checking fags, thought I'd remind you. I still think I captured a large part of what it means to be a dislexic semi retarded guy who works at a bar in illadelph.

There's no reason to get worked up, I wasn't the one who suggested this shit...

JASPER
10-13-2009, 06:55 PM
I've been playing the role of an attractive young man with autism and a love for booze and hookers since day one.

It's the only role I can play.

Sheep Shifter
10-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Is anybody else here black or is it just me?

Steve Urkel
10-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Ali is black

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-15-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm black, I just say I'm a middle class white kid from a nice area of New Hampshire who dresses well, listens to rap music because its hip and is too much of a pussy to commit date rape because I like fucking with people.

If I was truly honest with you I'd tell you I'm a Bisexual Black Girl from Vermont who takes whatever I can get with an enlarged clitoris and a love for white dick.