PDA

View Full Version : What's so bad about polygamy

TSA
10-13-2009, 03:01 PM
?

who cares wtf?

if you wanna marry 300 bitches then marry them, why do ppl get mad or disgusted by it? the kids? the pussy? the multiple amounts of pussy? their repressed christian beliefs they whole dearly while posting on the internet about how christianity duz nuttehn but deevide?

polygamy goes hard lol. I wouldn't marry that many hoes, but if you do who cares, go hard.

I personally don't think its 'good' economically, but there's more shit that isn't. who cares.

Steve Urkel
10-13-2009, 03:04 PM
Polyandry is a practice where a woman is married to more than one man at the same time. Fraternal polyandry was traditionally practiced among nomadic Tibetans in Nepal parts of China and part of northern India, in which two or more brothers share the same wife, with her having equal sexual access to them. Polyandry is believed to be more likely in societies with scarce environmental resources, as it is believed to limit human population growth and enhance child survival.

No, hell naw

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-13-2009, 03:06 PM
go hard indeed

Dumb & Dumber
10-13-2009, 03:12 PM
I too am a non-monogamous, but we must not limit our scope to just polygamy; we have to first study the origins of monogamy, and for this I will quote an excerpt from Engels that I agree with:

It develops out of the pairing family, as previously shown, in the transitional period between the upper and middle stages of barbarism; its decisive victory is one of the signs that civilization is beginning. It is based on the supremacy of the man, the express purpose being to produce children of undisputed paternity; such paternity is demanded because these children are later to come into their father’s property as his natural heirs. ...

This is the origin of monogamy as far as we can trace it back among the most civilized and highly developed people of antiquity. It was not in any way the fruit of individual sex-love, with which it had nothing whatever to do; marriages remained as before marriages of convenience. It was the first form of the family to be based, not on natural, but on economic conditions – on the victory of private property over primitive, natural communal property. ...

Thus when monogamous marriage first makes its appearance in history, it is not as the reconciliation of man and woman, still less as the highest form of such a reconciliation. Quite the contrary. Monogamous marriage comes on the scene as the subjugation of the one sex by the other; it announces a struggle between the sexes unknown throughout the whole previous prehistoric period.

[Origins of Family, Private Property and the State by Friedrick Engels, Chapter 4]

I believe that monogamous can be a legitimate form of love but it is not the only one, and all forms of relationships and families should therefore be allowed - the overthrow of monogamous as the sole economic unit of society. This is progression.

So to answer your question: Nothing's wrong with polygamy if all parties involved are consenting. Nothing's wrong with any form of intimacy or any form of relationship so long as all parties are mentally and physically able to consent.

What is wrong is to have a repressive body, supposedly "neutral," that subjects all other people within it to abide only by monogamy. That's some fucked up body-politics; the government has no place in your bedrooms.

Clan Destine
10-13-2009, 03:12 PM
I think most people's beef with polygamy comes from the specific circumstances where it happens. Mainly polygamist who marry girls when they're 10 years old- people from cults and mormon complexes or other fucked up religions, who are brainwashed or taken advantage of when they're young. Otherwise, polygamy is fine. Many cultures around the world practice poylgamy, its only the westen christian-romantic ethic that thinks its perverted or whatever.

I

Art Vandelay
10-13-2009, 03:25 PM
or other fucked up religions, who are brainwashed

name one religion that isn't fucked up that doesn't brainwash its members

TSA
10-13-2009, 03:31 PM
i dont agree with engels. Polygamy was also a form of subjugation and the idea of subjugation wasn't introduced by it just continued cause its origin and structure marriage is specifically for the ownership of a women by a man (roles may differ in a few different cultures)

as women and men are seen as equals in society marriage because less relevant and thats why western societies have such staggering divorce rates.

TSA
10-13-2009, 03:34 PM
daoism

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-13-2009, 03:48 PM
You queefs still need to figure out how to land one pussy, let alone polygypussy

Dumb & Dumber
10-13-2009, 03:51 PM
i dont agree with engels. Polygamy was also a form of subjugation and the idea of subjugation wasn't introduced by it just continued cause its origin and structure marriage is specifically for the ownership of a women by a man (roles may differ in a few different cultures)

as women and men are seen as equals in society marriage because less relevant and thats why western societies have such staggering divorce rates.
It is a form of subjugation, I agree, and so does Engels.

He specifically emphasizes that the subjugation was never warranted/able to occur until the inclusion of property. All patriarchal marriage (monogamy, polygamy) is born from property and commodification.

To restore humans conscious will, one must abolish private property, and monogamy as the sole economic unit of society.

DUMBO
10-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Well, I for one, have been battling against the institution of monogamy since time. Monogamy is wack. What the fuck type of exclusionary, segregated shit is this? Can't fuck a new ting every couple of months or so, can't stroll down the aisle of my 900 sq.ft. apartment grabbing a multitude of asses, and staring hard at one of my daughter's tits (If you're gonna go hard, go hard! Right?)

Monogamy can't go hard, because it's a two-player team sport. What the fuck kind of two-player team sport goes hard? Doubles-tennis? GTFO, you need a big team to really go hard!

Clan Destine
10-13-2009, 04:49 PM

Well, relatively more fucked up religions. Cult like religions or fundamentalist religions which basically are always fronts for exploitive relationships, versus more mild religions which generally show less tendency to do so (though they still do it).

Chrisitianity doesn't brainwash its members to the extent that, lets say, Scientology does (who actually use hypnotic techniques), people can come to christianity independently and not be aggressively mind-fucked- nor does mainstream christianity lead to marriages of minors or total control of young people into adulthood - to an extent of course, but people who don't agree with the dogma can extricate themselves.

II

YungSunny
10-13-2009, 04:55 PM

Did your parents slam their verbal christian cocks down your throat when you were young?

Did they gang rape your freedom of speech with their christian beliefs when you were young?

You're obviously scarred by religion, judging by this post and your sig.

You can talk to me man, I'm here for you.

JASPER
10-13-2009, 05:00 PM
With so many faggits around it's only natural to compensate by having multiple women.

I never had more than one girl, out bed or in bed. Did have a girl watch me fuck her friend, but didn't touch her. No homo.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Not bad, not bad...

Nice.

PALEFORCE
10-13-2009, 05:37 PM
i find something wrong with monogamy, that shit is unnatural to me

Mumm Ra
10-13-2009, 05:56 PM
it's hard to find a single bitch that meets all my requirements
why not have 10 that are all skilled in different areas

check two
10-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Some of you schleps can't even get one girl, let alone multiple sluts at one time. smh

PALEFORCE
10-13-2009, 06:17 PM
personally i like to keep 5 or 6 girls but some drop out when they find a "man" or some get involved and didnt figure out i wasnt going to marry them before i fucked them and some just get on my nerves or i get bored, or i dont care anymore so theyre bored with me. i dont know the internet is the shit though, i meet like 3 girls a week and just keep cycling until i got a stable. plus e-hoes are desperate and easy or they wouldnt be putting up profiles looking for a man.

god made condoms so i dont got to know your name

check two
10-13-2009, 06:20 PM
plenty of fish site lol

PALEFORCE
10-14-2009, 12:19 AM
yup and 2 others. i used to think that shit was corny until i realized its a pool of desperate chicks looking for a man. most those bitches are cruddy but i dont give a fuck i got a box of condoms and 1 mission

Mumm Ra
10-14-2009, 12:27 AM
most those bitches are cruddy
haha shit, i can't do that man
more power to ya if you do though as long as you gettin pussy

PALEFORCE
10-14-2009, 12:31 AM
haha yea i say cruddy but when i do thats like 95% of bitches living but im not fucking no skank smelling blow pigs or nothing like that. just alot of hair stylist a bitch that works at subway, 1 at the bank, retail clothes hoes, it got its perks too like today one chick came by did my nails and hair

Mumm Ra
10-14-2009, 12:39 AM
word word its all good :beer:

PALEFORCE
10-14-2009, 12:47 AM
haha honestly though in a way i envy those people that got sidekicks and got somebody theyre into. i feel like i got the curse of king david. yall know that story? king david would pick out a new girl everyday from his kingdom to sleep with. after awhile it became so generic and he was left empty inside cuz he couldnt connect on any other level. i feel like that sometimes. i look at female relationships like a business relationships. but im a 26yr old man with no kids none of that shit and needs so like mumm said im fullfilling my needs whether its 1 chick or 10.