PDA

View Full Version : One Slut, Two Sluts, Red Sluts, Blue Sluts?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 05:34 PM
I was thinking about this because the gang were talking (I'm personally not taking any interest in it this far out) How legit is it to take multiple girls to prom? Like Two madd hott classy chicks, or perhaps I might go Harem and pick up all the bitties who just want to get drunk and dance/ fuck me.

I mean on one hand its clearly very pimp, and I'm actually quite sure I can do it, but its also a sort of questionable thing.

I mean you can't really go with two girls, you can, but its more akward, because eventually one will take interest in another dance and then the other will go to the bathroom, and boom you're alone and they aren't coming back... ;)

If theres one girl its like you expect them to be with you for most of the night but if theres multiple there's no bond, no connection, and there's nowhere to go in terms of getting them drunk and banging them until dead. I mean I doubt I could find two hot bisexuals who are down for a three way at this age (I can try, I still have months and months) I mean ultimately the only point of prom is sex and boozing, so it would be awkward to aim for one girl for sex and have the other as just arm candy na mean.

I mean obvi you all went to prom stag or not at all, you're ithe nternet peoples... the best thing you did in high school was drop out...

So yeah, Yeah or ney, is it a smart move. On one hand you get playa status, on the other... probably no poon (or awesome three way if I rock out with my cock out.) Is it more important to invest hard in the prom and lose sex for future sex potential pan out or guarantee lock up with one?

Prolifical ENG
10-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Well you see here nephew, you have to score the ménage à trois otherwise its a waste. Apparently from your perspective, this is taking a high chance.

This will be the question you will be facing for months after: "Please tell me your secret, how did you take 2 hot broads to the prom and NOT get laid?"

Just sticking with one is a safe bet.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Lol thats what I was thinking. Cause with a bit of smooth talk and the drink I can get a handjob or head on any given sunday as it were, and I'm sure I'd get that regardless, but I think full blown sex will be more difficult as I'd certainly have to screw one over to fuck the other (unless she was down...) but bi sexuals tend not to be peak hot bitties. I'd feel bad inviting two and only catering to one.

But then again the act is so chauvinistic to begin with I should have no shame pushing over one in order to bang the other.

Any other opinionatos?

PALEHORSE
10-13-2009, 06:09 PM
this a little off topic but i didnt want to start a new thread, so yea i smashed this girls guts out thru her butthole the other day and she wanted me to b her official man and all that. iwas like no you need to find some one else for that, so then she text me a few days later and was like"how about we just fuck again" and i turned it down cuz i had already fucked that day. so i message her a few days later and was like you want to fuck tonight? she was like NO and wont talk to me now cuz im an asshole for that i guess haha. wtf? this is why i cant take women seriously. and just say whatever they want to hear so i can fuck.

PALEHORSE
10-13-2009, 06:12 PM
yo get them alone and a little liqoured up start fucking with one in front of the other and ask the other to help or something relevent to the situation.probably for u wait till the end of the night where the chick cant just bounce on you with another guy. even if girls arent bi its easy to persuade with the right swag but you go t to be smooth and not treat em like hoes until you start fucking their brains out like whores.the hardest part is going to be keeping them both enertained all night so they both leave with you and cuz its young girls you got to make sure what you say when they start asking too much for their own good

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Man do I have a story to tell you...

A'ight, so my compadre fucks this underclassman right. He decides to go backdoor cause he's too much of a nigger to afford condoms (this kid steals shit for his weed habbit, he's grimy as shit but a really nice goofy kid at times.) So everyone's like holy shit he ripped up her ass and shit, dats gangsta. But then her parents found out and it was all crazy and shit. And then the girls mother tried to talk him into having a legit relationship with her cuz she didn't want her daughter to look like a slut and shit. But my boy's pretty much like "I didn't get her pregnant or nothing, so fuck off." Kid goes hard.

Teh KillaBee
10-13-2009, 06:17 PM
this a little off topic but i didnt want to start a new thread, so yea i smashed this girls guts out thru her butthole the other day and she wanted me to b her official man and all that. iwas like no you need to find some one else for that, so then she text me a few days later and was like"how about we just fuck again" and i turned it down cuz i had already fucked that day. so i message her a few days later and was like you want to fuck tonight? she was like NO and wont talk to me now cuz im an asshole for that i guess haha. wtf? this is why i cant take women seriously. and just say whatever they want to hear so i can fuck.

couln't be a truer statement

feed me
fuck me
and stfu

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 06:24 PM
yo get them alone and a little liqoured up start fucking with one in front of the other and ask the other to help or something relevent to the situation.probably for u wait till the end of the night where the chick cant just bounce on you with another guy. even if girls arent bi its easy to persuade with the right swag but you go t to be smooth and not treat em like hoes until you start fucking their brains out like whores.

I guess I can try it, Its still legit. Maybe I'll ask them in front of each other as a pair and see what their reactions are? They'd probably think its hilarious and agree to do it. They're thinking won't it be hilarious to make this guy look like the G.O.D. of this establishment. Then I'm like "don't worry about it, I'm not expecting sex or anything, but feel free to surprise me", drop a wink, flash a smile, toss a pelvic thrust... maybe not the pelvic thrust and I'm hook line and sinker.

Teh KillaBee
10-13-2009, 06:25 PM
date rap3

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Naw I'm too pimp for that shit. Girls will cum willingly.

Teh KillaBee
10-13-2009, 06:32 PM
lifeless buttsechs > no any buttsecks

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 06:39 PM
^
WTF?

Dude that's why girls hate white dudes... You're the reason girls want black men. That and their smaller darker more comfortable dicks... ;)

Post #600 (3/5s of the way to Gangster status...)

Teh KillaBee
10-13-2009, 06:42 PM
to each his own, you describe dick and I'll destroy starfish

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 07:09 PM

How is it gay to have girls who want to fuck you...

Ok...

Starfish is straight though. Kind of a bad thing though. It means she's disinterested by your lack of gettin to the point.

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 07:57 PM

what if it was the other way around? this girl obviously is stupid enough to have feelings for you (dunno why) but your just using her for convenience and she doesn't like that.

Not that it matters to you cause you're a dude and using ppl conveniently for sex is just like using the toilet... but you're just using her and I guess she doesn't want that? *shrugs* just a wild guess.

PALEHORSE
10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
what if it was the other way around? this girl obviously is stupid enough to have feelings for you (dunno why) but your just using her for convenience and she doesn't like that.

Not that it matters to you cause you're a dude and using ppl conveniently for sex is just like using the toilet... but you're just using her and I guess she doesn't want that? *shrugs* just a wild guess.

maybe you didnt read the whole post ...i dont blame u cuz this is typical behavior from yall but she texted me a few days prior with"how bout we just fuck again nd thats all" type thing...so how i am the dickhead for doing it back to her a few days later? how i am i the dickhead cuz it was convient for me at the time but shes not a dickhead cuz it wasnt convient for her at the time? this is one more example of why you bitches shouldnt be taken serioisly, black just proved my point

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Stop talking about Palehorse GAAAAHHH

This is my thread.

One or two chicks build:

PALEHORSE
10-13-2009, 08:11 PM
4f_oxZqD6wQ
sorry for high jcking your thread bro

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 08:17 PM
maybe you didnt read the whole post ...i dont blame u cuz this is typical behavior from yall but she texted me a few days prior with"how bout we just fuck again nd thats all" type thing...so how i am the dickhead for doing it back to her a few days later? how i am i the dickhead cuz it was convient for me at the time but shes not a dickhead cuz it wasnt convient for her at the time? this is one more example of why you bitches shouldnt be taken serioisly, black just proved my point

I never said you were a dickhead. You have one but i never said you are one :) i digress, she prolly just trying to play games with you so you can like her... You hang around dumb broads anyway, you shouldn't care enough to bring this up on here.. it's not a big deal .. and we don't care if you're getting pussy pale.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-13-2009, 08:23 PM
i cant take women seriously. and just say whatever they want to hear so i can fuck.

That used to be how I operated too. I would look them in the eyes and smile and nod and make funny little quips and pretend like they were interesting while they talked about whatever dumb shit they were talking about, and then have intercourse with them.

Then, the first time they would call me back, I'd act like I wanted to hang out but I was busy, and then I would never answer their phone calls again.

Then, one day, out of nowhere, I was around your age, I developed a conscience. I would still do the same shit, but I would feel really guilty the next morning when I was trying to get them to leave. It was pretty gay.

Finally it got so bad that I stopped fucking gilrs I didn't like, which is most girls.

Now Ive had a girlfriend for 2 years and I live with her and it's straight, but even I have to admit that im kind of pussy now.

I used to be cool, and now I'm not anymore.

True story.

PALEHORSE
10-13-2009, 08:23 PM
i dont care really just curious about te psychology. and all you broads are dumb so its just something you got to deal with if u like pussy and face

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 08:27 PM
whatever ... you dudes can act real dumb too and like its been said on here numerous times before women are devious .. therefore we can play ya asses too.

Prolifical ENG
10-13-2009, 08:27 PM
But then again the act is so chauvinistic to begin with I should have no shame pushing over one in order to bang the other.

Well I can add on to that. It might create a buzz for a while IF you do it, but look how hard your trying to be the high school legend.

It's like you're gonna harp on that night for the rest of your life, like Al Bundy about when he scored 4 touchdowns in 1 game when he went to Polk High.

Whats wrong with getting your suit (or tux) and comb your hair with the part on the side, then pick up your date and off to the prom like its the 50's? You're dealing with tradition here.

PALEHORSE
10-13-2009, 08:32 PM
black what do u think boarshead got to do to fuck 2 girls on prom night?

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 08:34 PM
get them drunk.

JASPER
10-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Pay them.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 08:37 PM
This is why I only shit on girls. I mean I shit on everybody, but I can never be truly nice to them. They try to be real and then randomly say something ridikulus and leave you shaking your head. I don't mind kidding with people, but I tend to forget the "tailor you jokes to your audience" and i tend to offend.

Like I'm in a group setting we're shooting bull, and a girl (who I don't really know well) is talking about getting pulled over by the pigs, so I say "whats your problem, you flash some skin and its suddenly gone" and i demonstrated, she comes back with "You can't say stuff like that to me." I was very close to hitting her in my soul;) but i passed it off with a "waaaaa" and matching crying baby face. Bitches say dumb shit. You can't treat them with respect. Dudes say dumb shit too, but they usually are joking.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Well I can add on to that. It might create a buzz for a while IF you do it, but look how hard your trying to be the high school legend.

It's like you're gonna harp on that night for the rest of your life, like Al Bundy about when he scored 4 touchdowns in 1 game when he went to Polk High.

Whats wrong with getting your suit (or tux) and comb your hair with the part on the side, then pick up your date and off to the prom like its the 50's? You're dealing with tradition here.

Well I'm planning on that anyway, the question is should I go Donald Draper Madman swagger or J. To The Motherfucking F. Kennedy swagger.

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 08:42 PM
how old are you boarz? 17?

what you said to her was kind of demeaning to her. thats what i'm assuming. I would have laughed it off and told you to eat dick. but she prolly doesn't get your humor.

why is everyone here at that age where they don't know how to handle women?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Oh I know, I was upset she was so boring she had no humor in her response. I don't mind a coarse response now and again (actually I kind of like starting arguments) but at least be kidding about it. That's not a serious thing. I would have thought flashing a cop to be funny. Maybe she had a personal experience where a cop assaulted her... :p who knows. Not my can of worms to open.

I can be nice, even charming, but its not as fun to me (I don't think I'm sociopath, but I like pretending). I like getting people agitated with a snide remark. I do it to guys mostly, I'm well known for insulting people to their face hidden as a compliment because of my tone and word choice. But people aren't usually thin skinned about it.

PALEHORSE
10-13-2009, 08:59 PM
fuck handling women...manhandling them is the way to go

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 09:02 PM
I prefer getting handled... rawr

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 09:33 PM
fuck handling women...manhandling them is the way to go

smh ... i seriously thought i was gonna get raped today. :( or mugged.

i was walking home from work .. I just live likee a couple blocks from the office
so i take a shortcut through this park and theres lots of trees
no one else was there and then i hear this dude walking behind me and he starts getting closer fast ..i turn around and there he is behind me in a black hoodie with his hood up and dark denim with timbs on ....and then he starts whistling at me and i fucking start walking another direction and then he follows me keeps whistling and i'm like "ok .. thanks, i get it" then i grab my phone i start calling my mom cause she was at my apartment today and he was like "do you want my number?' so i shook my head and said "no thanks i'm kind of busy right now". he keeps whistling saying "you're beautiful ma" i start kind of cracking up inside cause he's a white canadian dude calling me ma but ne way keep walking faster away from him and i see this girl up ahead and he finally starts walking away from me... I'll be fucking honest i was kind of scared for my life.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Canada is the wackness, I've never felt like I was going to get raped...

Well I'm a guy, but potatos patattos

PALEHORSE
10-13-2009, 09:40 PM
fuck that im just sayin you got to manhandle the situation and a womans body when time comes. u got to keep these girls in check cuz theyre constantly checking you to see where your at and you might just end up without no check. fuck that rape shit. u need to get yourself a little pink 22 or walk with me

Poison Flowerz!
10-13-2009, 09:43 PM

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Well, I live in a city that has a place called "Collins Bay Penitentiary" or as we call it "disney world" ... well thats where all the rapists and pedophiles of Canada go.

Not that i'm assuming that this guy is from there but still .. i get a little scared here sometimes since we harbor Canada's population of pedophiles and rapists.

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 09:47 PM
fuck that im just sayin you got to manhandle the situation and a womans body when time comes. u got to keep these girls in check cuz theyre constantly checking you to see where your at and you might just end up without no check. fuck that rape shit. u need to get yourself a little pink 22 or walk with me

i don't like guns, plus thats too much trouble to get one here.

however, i think i need to start carrying mace or a fucking taser or something from now on.

5hundred&one
10-13-2009, 09:49 PM
i get a little scared here sometimes since we harbor Canada's population of pedophiles and rapists.

lol damn

There' probably a lot too, some of those isolated Canadian towns, it's probably slim pickings for lonely old men.

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 09:52 PM
funny thing is we got two colleges here too. it's college kids, and pedophiles ..

5hundred&one
10-13-2009, 09:55 PM
well at least they're trying to integrate.

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 09:57 PM
true

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Your kind of party?

Blackula Spectacula
10-13-2009, 09:58 PM
who you asking?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 09:59 PM
whoever... you i guess...

snapple
10-14-2009, 11:34 AM
my son, you're going to prom.. anything is possible....young girls and liquer....

CMON SON!

....PS....

use a fucking rubber....

Teh KillaBee
10-14-2009, 12:54 PM
how old are you boarz? 17?

what you said to her was kind of demeaning to her. thats what i'm assuming. I would have laughed it off and told you to eat dick. but she prolly doesn't get your humor.

why is everyone here at that age where they don't know how to handle women?

lol we know what how to handle wimens, what we need is a motivator to get us to give a fuck

Visionz
10-15-2009, 06:53 AM

I'm just gonna toss this out there but letting a dude fuck you in the ass and THEN talk about a relationship, its already too late for that.

She shouldn't of let Pale bust that ass if she didn't like being used for convenience. Lack of self-respect will have you disrespected. It's just that simple.