PDA

View Full Version : if you had a time machine what would you do?

OwnageNinja
09-23-2005, 01:12 PM
I was thinking about this shit

At first i thought i'd stop the whites from slaving blacks

then i thought another question, people talk about africa being messed up cause the white man raped the country, but what if I stopped that from happening and then I went to the future and all us niggas was in africa but the continent was just as bad as it is today, with a huge aids rate and shit and wars.

I think i'd rather live here in america, and i think that's fucked up

Mark
09-23-2005, 01:16 PM
hehe what a thoughts...

I would go back in time a few years and do the same as in BACK TO THE FUTURE movies. I will make big money with gambling: horse races, soccer, all that shit.

After I will be fucking rich and I will be happy with big houses and all

100pr00f
09-23-2005, 01:17 PM
haha i was thinking about that

if us white didnt bring u over here

thier would be no wu tang
rap
spinning rims
for real

but i would go back in time to 20 secs so i can not write what i am saying now

OwnageNinja
09-23-2005, 01:18 PM
lmao

100pr00f
09-23-2005, 01:19 PM
hehe what a thoughts...

I would go back in time a few years and do the same as in BACK TO THE FUTURE movies. I will make big money with gambling: horse races, soccer, all that shit.

After I will be fucking rich and I will be happy with big houses and alli would do the same..i will just hit the big game...(u.s biggest lotto 350 mill jack pots)

hit that 3 times

also i would go back to when gas was 25 cents per drum and buy 5000$ worthh and have enuff to last my life haha

09-23-2005, 01:27 PM
i'd kill Constantine the Great..... then go back to our times.... nahmsayin... i'd probably be considered the stupidest person in the world, cause of the huge leap mankind has made , but at least i've achieved something magnificent.... then i'd go to the future when we've discoverd immortality.... peace

100pr00f
09-23-2005, 01:31 PM
rymes dont matta its about the flow

MantiZ
09-23-2005, 01:35 PM
i would date my grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand mother
and then i would take some guns and shht and go to medieval times and convinced everybody, that i'm god or sumthin, they would build tousdants of temples, they would draw millions of icons and when i go back to this time it would be considered as 2nd coming of a god and everything nowadays would be mine... even your girlfriend. and then i most probably would be crucified.
the end!

100pr00f
09-23-2005, 01:38 PM
lol mantiz

u dont need a boob job blood...just send my a pic and i will judge it for u ok haha

LHX
09-23-2005, 01:56 PM
yo

you know how when you get a video game emulator for nes or super nes

and you can keep on saving the game and shit at any point?

maaaaaaaan

i would fuck up each and every one of you

and then go back

and then not fuck you up

and then we could go fuck up other people

and i would marry every woman on the planet at least once

eventually it would all get boring

so i would just pick one woman

and we would all be chillin in a very relaxed place

we would all wear crowns

even animals

we would make little crowns for squirrels and other small mammals

100pr00f
09-23-2005, 01:59 PM
fo sho i like them real

Wu-Tality
09-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Chop sum headz

PS Dont do boobjob snow, it gives you that fake 50 cent like look, dont want that now do you?

HANZO
09-23-2005, 02:10 PM
take a gun with a lot of ammo back in time and become emperor and build a huge empire. Take on huge armies on my own, conquer europe arabia, asia and north afirca. basically a very big turkish empire.

SurreaL
09-23-2005, 02:35 PM
yum.

PJ FlemFlam
09-23-2005, 02:45 PM
I WOULD REEDUCATED CIVILATIONZ THAT WENT ASTRAY & MAKE THEM DO THINGS ALITTLE BETTER ,IT"Z GONE ALWAYS BE SOME OPPOSING TO RULES ,that's why ever culture held on to traditions that we're pass'd down,but those ways can't get you know where if you thought about it by some customs of practicing secret rituals to reach dimensions,& I'll like to see if any of the myths are true or the practice of holding forces within to expand quality of power,
In my time machine i'll probably go back to the time when the bible was being create'd & other things that we're true & not so true,visit continents that we're being colonized,& how some of the tribe were divide'd case someone saw different to those conditions even they had a ruler to lead,Check the blood lines deeply

BlaK FuRYaN
09-23-2005, 02:45 PM
go back to when Allah made Adam (as)

Unforgiven
09-23-2005, 02:48 PM
now that i think about it, if i could, id go back and say no to that spliff in grade nine....

Mixtape Mutt
09-23-2005, 02:54 PM
I would....

Play the lotto, every week. Win ton's of money. Bet on all the sports games around the world, win, get more money. Buy my way into Washington and make the rest of the 9 Generals part of the Supreme Court, but 1st I'd save ODB from dying. Rig the presidential elections so that Nas becomes president, and Rakim vice president. Change the national anthem to something else.

born invincible
09-23-2005, 03:24 PM
swim back in history and stop the birth of hatred -- cilvaringz

Alcryt
09-23-2005, 03:43 PM
i would make sure my girlfriend never got that life threatnin disease and then i would'nt have 2 worry 24/7....
and plus id go back n get me a pet dinosaur.... lol

Bedlam
09-23-2005, 04:36 PM
I wouldn't change anything prior to my birth, cause anything before then could cause you to not exist. Nahmean?

JASPER
09-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Travel back in time to save the world by killing my parents.

FakeAssGangsters
09-23-2005, 05:34 PM
I don't have a time machine.

Razorsharp
09-23-2005, 06:00 PM
i would go to NY and tell ODB he would die if he swallowed that bag and OD'ed.... and i would also kick 50 cent's mutha in the overies before she had him... LMAO

HANZO
09-23-2005, 06:18 PM
create microsoft before bill gates. kill einstein before he thought of the nuke. beat up hitler before he became nazi leader. kill lawrence of arabia for leading the arabs against the turks. save tupac from dieing maybe if im up for it.

JASPER
09-23-2005, 06:39 PM
I'd defenitely stop myself from drinking that ancient fucking milk I just drank... or at least travel to a time when I wasn't out of toiletrolls.

brahma
09-24-2005, 01:17 AM
i would go back to the time when i first used the time machine and try to avoid it

Skellington
09-24-2005, 07:38 AM
Get back to the stone age and stay there, hunt for meat, hump every female bending over, crack a fucker's skull without get throw'n in jail, build my own lil' cave without paying for electricity,water,taxes etc......

tommytootone
09-24-2005, 07:52 AM
word man I would go back in time to like da 60's and play some hip hop in Alabama and get chased around by da klu klax klan.

Reggie_Noble
09-24-2005, 07:56 AM
I'd go back to when rape-whistles weren't invented

GreenBee
09-24-2005, 03:18 PM
I Would Go Back To Before What We Dont Even Know About. And Back Even Further.

It Would Have To Be Some Reall Good Time Machine Man.

No BullSHIT Time Machchine.

Oztradamus
09-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Go back and correct some wrongs...