SKAMPOE
10-13-2009, 07:27 PM
just vote

JASPER
10-13-2009, 07:43 PM
There's no room in the booth for you.

12weLvE
10-13-2009, 07:45 PM
I dont care what anybody says. you had your chances.

Giflord
10-13-2009, 07:47 PM
what did u doo 2 git banned?

5hundred&one
10-13-2009, 07:55 PM
I dont care what anybody says. you had your chances.

wu-corp police...

nobody should have been banned in the first place.

Drunken Monk
10-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Ariel u are the first one needs get out of here retard
u sucks ass liker

ur lips... Lol
ur glasses lol
your face lol
your moustache lol
lol
lo
lol
u ain got cojones pa aserme eso en la real life weon de mierda
eres un mariconaso de mirda

free skampoe

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-13-2009, 08:04 PM
More like "Free Willie" dat spik is a whale...

FREE SKAMP

SKAMPOE
10-13-2009, 08:09 PM
chek is one mad brotha

correction...one angry homo

SKAMPOE
10-13-2009, 08:13 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/meretouched2-1.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Why did SKampoe get banned? He should be allowed to post his music.

However, could we ban drunken monk from general chat and the wu chamber?

We could just keep him confined to KTL where his nonsense would blend right in.

ALCATRAZ
10-13-2009, 08:23 PM
skamp why dont u just post ur music in wu latino ... it would be like ur own personal forum and u'd get all the traffic from the international latinos lol

12weLvE
10-13-2009, 08:28 PM
^^ Word do that SKampoe. Let that be your audio booth.

Shit is poppin off heavy with out you down there too. Battles are poppin. Cats are posting ill tapes. Nobody needs to see your threads being dick rode by drunken monk and your ownself.

But, may I remind you what you did the first 20 mins that I unbanned you yesterday??

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84937

I am dead serious now. You will not be let back in there. I promise you that.

Huggasaurus Sex
10-13-2009, 08:30 PM
he banned you because you hurt his feelings when you called him a 'faggit'.

and what do you do, you photoshop a picture of him looking pretty homo and make fun of it.

that's not the way back into the audio booth dude.

did you ever think to say,

"hey chek, i don't actually believe you have sex with boys. i said it out of anger and i'm sorry. you probably have sex with hotter women than i've ever had in my life. seriously, if anyone's the 'faggit' it's me. i mean, have you seen my wife? it's like having sex with a clean shaven fat guy with 2 assholes. anyway, i'm sorry for calling you that word and it won't happen again. please let me back into the internet forum recording booth.

sincerely,
Steven "Skampoe" Rodriguez"

^ that's hip-hop. that's what the audio booth needs.

12weLvE
10-13-2009, 08:32 PM

and what do you do, you photoshop a picture of him looking pretty homo and make fun of it.

"hey chek, i don't actually believe you have sex with boys. i said it out of anger and i'm sorry. you probably have sex with hotter women than i've ever had in my life. seriously, if anyone's the 'faggit' it's me. i mean, have you seen my wife? it's like having sex with a well-shaved fat guy with 2 assholes. anyway, i'm sorry for calling you that word and it won't happen again. please let me back into the internet forum recording booth.

sincerely,

:b

Rep*

Poison Flowerz!
10-13-2009, 08:33 PM

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-13-2009, 08:34 PM
When short, effeminate Latino men bicker online, nobody wins.

NOBODY.

When does this vicious cycle end?

Prolifical ENG
10-13-2009, 08:47 PM
From my recollection your ban from the Audio Booth was lifted 1-2 days ago. An hour into your lift, you then created a thread in that forum negatively addressing some regular posters in that forum, leading to an extended ban.

To me thats like being in a holding cell in a police station overnight but a cop decides to unlock you early, but then you decide to urinate on the cop's desk on the way out.

SKAMPOE
10-13-2009, 08:54 PM
From my recollection your ban from the Audio Booth was lifted 1-2 days ago. An hour into your lift, you then created a thread in that forum negatively addressing some regular posters in that forum, leading to an extended ban.

To me thats like being in a holding cell in a police station overnight but a cop decides to unlock you early, but then you decide to urinate on the cop's desk on the way out.
buhahahaha exactly ma point^

i did that cuz chek pm'ed me n said i have to remove my sig to be let in the booth again, dat was adding to the gay scheme of his things

5hundred&one
10-13-2009, 08:57 PM
so that's like the cop letting you out of jail, but making you leave without your pants.

who wouldn't piss on his desk?

12weLvE
10-13-2009, 08:58 PM
Yup, my way or the highway.

I told you dont bring your gen chat bullshit into the booth. We dont roll like your clown ass. Most of us are serious about our music. You in the other hand are a computer desk artist. Never performed, never pressed up a single copy. Once again, its the booth, not gen chat! Stop disrespecting cats, and take feed like a fucking man. If they say you suck...then you fucking suck!!! Take that shit in you coward.

In conclusion.

You wont be let in...

Atleast not for now atleast....

Sheep Shifter
10-13-2009, 08:58 PM

"hey chek, i don't actually believe you have sex with boys. i said it out of anger and i'm sorry. you probably have sex with hotter women than i've ever had in my life. seriously, if anyone's the 'faggit' it's me. i mean, have you seen my wife? it's like having sex with a clean shaven fat guy with 2 assholes. anyway, i'm sorry for calling you that word and it won't happen again. please let me back into the internet forum recording booth.

sincerely,

http://alwaysquestion.info/haha.gif

Ah, logic.

Bobby_Digital72
10-13-2009, 09:33 PM
So what your sayn is i just wasted a vote....

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
10-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Ariel u are the first one needs get out of here retard
u sucks ass liker

ur lips... Lol
ur glasses lol
your face lol
your moustache lol
lol
lo
lol
u ain got cojones pa aserme eso en la real life weon de mierda
eres un mariconaso de mirda

free skampoe

Your rap skills....Lol!

Your beats....Lol!

Your Wu tatt...Lol! (it makes no sense 4 u 2 call anybody a Wu wannabe)

Wu Corpology....Lol!

SKAMPOE
10-13-2009, 09:41 PM
so that's like the cop letting you out of jail, but making you leave without your pants.

who wouldn't piss on his desk?
lol he lucky he aint get shanked in the bullpen.
Yup, my way or the highway.

I told you dont bring your gen chat bullshit into the booth. We dont roll like your clown ass. Most of us are serious about our music. You in the other hand are a computer desk artist. Never performed, never pressed up a single copy. Once again, its the booth, not gen chat! Stop disrespecting cats, and take feed like a fucking man. If they say you suck...then you fucking suck!!! Take that shit in you coward.
waaat? u got it twisted son, ur whole shit is built from wu corp, pcp been established since the mid 90's kid, theres records to prove...

''you in the other hand''

u are the one named inspectah chek/12jewels/12welve/ariel the college metrosexual student wit hand me down spectacles that dont even fit.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/meretouched2.jpg
serious about ur craft ey^?

i been skampoe pcp since b4 wu corp n aint ever gon end,

i ranned up in yo spot n shitted on ur coffey table papa, all beacause u mad cuz we shitted on ur boy friend sinapse...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/pcpsymphonyofthemicpost-comingsoonf.png
p_d6IcLBmu8&feature=player_profilepage

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 07:07 AM
lol he lucky he aint get shanked in the bullpen.

waaat? u got it twisted son, ur whole shit is built from wu corp, pcp been established since the mid 90's kid, theres records to prove...

''you in the other hand''

u are the one named inspectah chek/12jewels/12welve/ariel the college metrosexual student wit hand me down spectacles that dont even fit.

p_d6IcLBmu8&feature=player_profilepage
werd

Shogah
10-14-2009, 07:59 AM
I really can't believe you got banned from audio booth.

Lol, how do you even get banned on a subforum?

Do you get notification when you try to post there that you're not allowed, or your threads and posts are just deleted one by one.

It must be humiliating,

get skampoe back, i feel sorry for him...

voted yes, cause of all the emotional pain, and all the dignity they took away from you

http://i35.tinypic.com/2ns7vc7.png

http://www.theolivepress.es/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jail2.jpg

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 08:06 AM
I really can't believe you got banned from audio booth.

Lol, how do you even get banned on a subforum?

Do you get notification when you try to post there that you're not allowed, or your threads and posts are just deleted one by one.

It must be humiliating,

get skampoe back, i feel sorry for him...

voted yes, cause of all the emotional pain, and all the dignity they took away from you
i was shocked also, but i guess i hurt a man's sphincter so bad that it made another man hurt aswell, and that pain caused inspectah chek/12 jewels/12welve/ariel/femenem to ban me from the audio booth.

Prolifical ENG
10-14-2009, 08:15 AM
I vote no....not for now anyway. My reason is the ban actually was lifted and he fucked it up. When a ban is lifted the best thing to do is keep your profile low. It pisses me off when someone starts shit like that. An example, pablobaluba is still banned over a year for doing the same shit twice.

I give no sympathy.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
u see pro, thats cool, u voice ur opinion like grown men nameen, but when niggaz be bickering n conspiring behind the scenes like hypocritical homos...

n.e way, i know wat i did and wat didnt do, conform n sensor my self cuz it was asked by a homo? i aint do that.

12weLvE
10-14-2009, 08:58 AM
cuz it was asked by a homo?

:'(

ahahahahahhaa. Homo?? Skampoe dont make me laugh please. If Wu Corp wasnt some sensored shit I would post all my home made videos of me banging the fuck out of broads, but thats besides the point...

The more wood you throw into the fire, the longer your ban lol. You just dont know how to stop do you...smh...

Last post in this thread from me. Now you behave and I ll think about letting you free sometime soon...

:cop:

PEace...

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 09:01 AM
i have this thing where i need to speak my mind, i'll self combust if i was a mute.

TSA
10-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Im with skampoe and straight men on this.
why the fuck would you ban a RAPPER in HIP HOP for from A FAGGY INTERNET SUBFORUM RECORDING BOOTH ON AN OBSCURE WUTANG WEBSITE HE LOVES for having beef with ppl?

its fucking hip hop faggot, if you want anyone to visit your subforum why be against the most entertaining part of hip hop? does everyone have to like each other in order to be a rapper?
i dont like any of the guys there and their diet wutang, ban me pussy.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 09:20 AM
Im with skampoe and straight men on this.
why the fuck would you ban a RAPPER in HIP HOP for from A FAGGY INTERNET SUBFORUM RECORDING BOOTH ON AN OBSCURE WUTANG WEBSITE HE LOVES for having beef with ppl?

its fucking hip hop faggot, if you want anyone to visit your subforum why be against the most entertaining part of hip hop? does everyone have to like each other in order to be a rapper?
i dont like any of the guys there and their diet wutang, ban me pussy.
exactly lol u know he even went as far as saying ''no bigging up ur self'' in the sound theory thread buahahahahah like wat the fuck is that.

the bigger picture here is definatly the fact that we ethered these fags to the point they got mad in real life.

kempa
10-14-2009, 09:32 AM
emos shouldnt be allowed to do that grown man moderator shit

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 09:33 AM
exactly, which brings me to my original point...
''niggaz is moderating on a corrupt bias level''

TSA
10-14-2009, 09:35 AM
yeah, it seems emos are the species to be when moderating.
every moderator except prolifical takes pain straight to the buttocks and it hurts so much that they act on it in ways they know is childish but the pain is so great i clouds their judgment.

this chek guy is obviously banning ppl cause he has glossy lips, if his lips weren't so obscenely moist and florescent he wouldn't be banning rappers for having rap beef with rappers.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 09:42 AM
werd^ which brings be to my other point...

BOTTOM BUNK DWELLA's lipgloss be poppin!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/meretouched2-1.jpg

Uncle Steezo
12-01-2009, 02:04 AM
skampoe mad cause Check's eyebrow game is flawless.
l8oeO0xGfk4