PDA

View Full Version : Why do Black and Hispanic teenage girls have more babies than other races?

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-14-2009, 01:10 AM
I dont think i have ever seen an oriental teenage girl with a baby. Is it that Hispanic and Blacks have a higher sex drive, causing them to constantly be horny? Is it that none of them believe in abortion? If i remember correctly, growing up in junior high and high school, it was mostly the Mexican and Black kids who were having GFs and BFs.

I dont understand how low-income neighborhoods and teenage pregnancy compare to eachother, they're just as up to par with the basic physics of sex as any other youngster.

Mrblamesociety
10-14-2009, 03:58 AM
I can't speak definitively on black people, but I know there is a stern averse sentiment in the Latino community regarding the idea of birth control. Many view BC as unnatural and not in tune with their deep Catholic faith.

That is just what I have seen and experienced. Black people just don't give a fuck I think.

diggy
10-14-2009, 04:21 AM
:no:

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 05:44 AM
thing is, if white women looked as good n fine as our women, ya would be in the same category.

JASPER
10-14-2009, 06:20 AM
Your wife looks like she's having triplets... shut up man.

TSA
10-14-2009, 07:19 AM
hispanics and blacks are less likely to get abortions

i know a lot of white girls the get pregnant, you just pop that shit out like a pop tart and keep hoein, but the black and hispanic ones keep the kid.

also im not trying to be racist or whatever, but i think a lot of white men are impotent and/or have weaker sperm then knee-gros. a lot of my friends in highschool would bust in hoes raw and not have a kid. till this day that shit would make me wonder. if a knee-gro tries that shit he's a dad.
im sure at least one of you guys have busted raw in a woman with no reprocussion.

idk what it is.
also low income communities just produce kids like water, thats what DUH POOR do world wide. its normal for them to have kids at will and the rich ppl are the less kids they tend to have.

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 09:26 AM
yeah white girls be getting abortions .. i can count on both of my hands how many whites i know who've had multiple abortions. It's kind of disgusting, this one white girl i know, just got married and is a deep depression now, she can't give her husband children cause she's had so many abortions. smh

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 09:33 AM
it has nothing to do with race as much as it has to do with social status/class. it's accepted in the poorer communities to have babies at such a young age.

middle class/rich white girls don't have a lot of babies because they are encouraged/forced into having abortions by rich daddy who doesn't want to be embarrassed by his "slut" daughter.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 09:39 AM
true to an extent^, its not ACCEPTED in the hood, we just have common sence of loving our young regardless of wat they do, white people be dis owning ya kids like they have a fuckin warranty n shit smart consumer ass wiggaz lol but yea, we love our kids and our kids kids, as a matter of fact, my neice is in the hospital since last night giving birth, she just turned 17.

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 09:42 AM

i disagree to a point skampoe. every rap song is about how his daddy left him at a young age and he hasn't seen him since.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 09:48 AM
true, but that falls into the category of DADDY ISSUES. its a whole other drama case wit that. actually, that scenerio imo helps to being a great family man/woman cuz they know how hard it was for us coming up and we always say we will not let our seeds go thru wat we went thru.

snapple
10-14-2009, 10:27 AM
oh shit!

DUMBO
10-14-2009, 01:37 PM
true to an extent^, its not ACCEPTED in the hood, we just have common sence of loving our young regardless of wat they do, white people be dis owning ya kids like they have a fuckin warranty n shit smart consumer ass wiggaz lol but yea, we love our kids and our kids kids, as a matter of fact, my neice is in the hospital since last night giving birth, she just turned 17.

any pics of the new mother? preferable of the ass and tits.

PALEFORCE
10-14-2009, 01:55 PM
it has nothing to do with race as much as it has to do with social status/class. it's accepted in the poorer communities to have babies at such a young age.

these women do it for a meal ticket, child support and welfare benefits

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 01:59 PM

sWIyZbGpuM4

check two
10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
I'd have to disagree somewhat. Cause in the projects, I see a whole lot of fat white women with black guys, pushing their baby strollers around ready to get their wic checks.

Poetic Wun
10-14-2009, 05:21 PM
thing is, if white women looked as good n fine as our women, ya would be in the same category.
lol wish i could rep u again.

i think its a combination of all.

white girls aint that hott so they dont run into it as much and when they do white folk use abortion as birth control.

mexi's and blackies arent condoned to birth control due to either the love issue or religion or guidance issue.

1) hell id say 75% of us aint know our pops.
nobody was tellin me to keep it in my pants, ergo- my daughter.

2) my moms had me at 15 cause my gram was an alkey so her stupid ass on some "i cant tell them no when i did the same thing" shit, so my lil sister is prego.

3) selfish broads want that free money and before, they on that food stamps-for-crack plan... this is the reason for my cousins being brought into existance.

white folk have too much pride or whatever to let this happen to them.

I
M
O

DUMBO
10-14-2009, 05:23 PM
do asians even have babies? i don't think i've seen one with a baby. same with the jews.

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Considering that that there are over a billion of asians in the world, I think its safe to say asians have babies.

btw, I think it does have to do with social status and financial status .. most black women and hispanic women who live in poorer conditions do not have the funds to get abortions, they do not have the education, and they do not have means to buy birthcontrol in some cases. It all has to do with those two significant aspects money and social status.

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 05:55 PM

correct. there are lots of poor white girls having babies.

another thing with social and financial status is...

let's say a girl that lives in middle class america has the dreams of going to college and starting a career. if she gets pregnant, she is more likely to abort than a woman without dreams of college or a career. if you live in the ghetto and have no real aspirations of ever leaving, why not just have the kids when you get pregnant. but if you want to do something else with your life where having a family would hold you back, then you are more likely to not get pregnant or end a pregnancy if it happens

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 06:07 PM
I concur.

check two
10-14-2009, 06:12 PM
lol at some people saying the reason is cause white girls are unattractive. smh

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Ik, thats such a blanket statement. That's like saying black girls are unnatractive.

I can say some, many, or even most black girls are unattractive, but ill be damned to say they all are.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-14-2009, 06:19 PM
White girls are the most beloved and sought-after race worldwide. Everybody wants to fuck white girls. Including me.

I'm not saying it isn't because of our Imperialist Racist Jew-Controlled Illuminati NWO world, but don't front like you dont want to fuck a white girl.

BRONZBODY
10-14-2009, 06:19 PM
thought this was another charles jones thread until i seen that les started it.....anyway im inclined to agree with both skamp-dezzil and art on this one. it kinda goes both ways.

and yes alot of black women have babies for the check. yeah its the wrong reason to have a child but it happens.

BRONZBODY
10-14-2009, 06:25 PM
thought this was another charles jones thread until i seen that les started it.....anyway im inclined to agree with both skamp-dezzil and art on this one. it kinda goes both ways.

and yes alot of black women have babies for the check. yeah its the wrong reason to have a child but it happens.

YungSunny
10-14-2009, 06:35 PM
White girls are the most beloved and sought-after race worldwide. Everybody wants to fuck white girls. Including me.

I'm not saying it isn't because of our Imperialist Racist Jew-Controlled Illuminati NWO world, but don't front like you dont want to fuck a white girl.

You're white.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-14-2009, 06:39 PM
You're not?

I mean I've always assumed you looked like a nine year old GZA, but I assumed you was a caucassian

check two
10-14-2009, 06:46 PM
Black guys like white girls more than white guys do.

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 06:57 PM
Spanish girls> the rest .. we have best of both worlds .. we can look white, black, black and white, or asian, or asian and white and black. lol

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-14-2009, 07:06 PM
You're not Spanish you're columbian. Spanish is Spanish is white. You're native american with some white and prolly black.

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 07:12 PM
You're not Spanish you're columbian. Spanish is Spanish is white. You're native american with some white and prolly black.

I'm Spaniard, native Colombian (Inca), afro Colombian. I'm sorry I should have said Latina :)

and you're 100% Faaaaaaag.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Now that I've lost your respect I'm done with Wu Corp...

hasn't happened.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 07:29 PM
Considering that that there are over a billion of asians in the world, I think its safe to say asians have babies.

btw, I think it does have to do with social status and financial status .. most black women and hispanic women who live in poorer conditions do not have the funds to get abortions, they do not have the education, and they do not have means to buy birthcontrol in some cases. It all has to do with those two significant aspects money and social status.
stfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf r u sayin, u sound like chris's teacher in evry body hates chris.
thats true to an extent^ bUUUUUUUUUUUUt the root the real root of the problem is the WHITE MAN IN POWER and his need to segregate and classify shit, the only reason we fucked up in the hood is cuz strategically they forced the minorities to live in the type of enviornment where u have to choose n prioritize, and by that i dont mean ballet/karate classes or football practice and minivan sing alongs.
mothers in the hood are built tougher than ur avarage whoight woman.

and blackula, u know i love u mami but u gotta do the math, and by math i mean ur hispanic culture is sooo watered down boo boo, u aint even fluent in spanish...dont try to prove other wise cuz i know....i know...

no iam not a charles jones secondary nor is he mine..no homo

check two
10-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Protection and birth control are available for free to low income people. More should take advantage of that.

Poetic Wun
10-14-2009, 08:01 PM
Spanish girls> the rest .. we have best of both worlds .. we can look white, black, black and white, or asian, or asian and white and black. lol
cosign and if niggas bein particular then
latina/spanish/hispanic>anyone else.

@check
i was just being stupid.
i dont like white girls almost at all but there are some that i can't deny.
otherwise i dont see them having any standout features or exoticismness.
thats just me.

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 08:09 PM
stfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf r u sayin, u sound like chris's teacher in evry body hates chris.
thats true to an extent^ bUUUUUUUUUUUUt the root the real root of the problem is the WHITE MAN IN POWER and his need to segregate and classify shit, the only reason we fucked up in the hood is cuz strategically they forced the minorities to live in the type of enviornment where u have to choose n prioritize, and by that i dont mean ballet/karate classes or football practice and minivan sing alongs.
mothers in the hood are built tougher than ur avarage whoight woman.

and blackula, u know i love u mami but u gotta do the math, and by math i mean ur hispanic culture is sooo watered down boo boo, u aint even fluent in spanish...dont try to prove other wise cuz i know....i know...

no iam not a charles jones secondary nor is he mine..no homo

I'm just stating facts, and these are statistical facts. Minorities, especially in america live in poorer conditions. I do not get why you are getting offended by this when I'm clearly speaking the truth, I'm not trying to put blacks or hispanics down. Yes, society is partly to blame for this, they have not been providing these women with opportunities to better themselves and most are trapped by their surroundings due to the social and financial struggles that their families face. All these aspects do effect the way a girl will turn out to be, she either sees past this and strives to better herself and get out of the struggle she is in by choosing to go to finish school and get a secondary education. But you have to admit that there are some women that live in these conditions who do not want to finish school or cannot finish because they have put themselves in these predicaments where they will have to care for a child. Some of these women are also experiencing psychological problems where they think that having a baby will fill in a void, which could be have been a result from a lack of moral and loving support from a mother or a father or in some cases both.

Having said this, I do not agree with you Skamp, unfortunately we live in a society where money does have a big factor on whether a child will grow up to be successful.

I do not agree that women of color are tougher than white women because that isn't always true. People experience different kinds of struggles in life, everyone has stress no matter the kind of social status your in. And i'm not saying all blacks and hispanics have tons of babies because there are plenty of trashy white women who do the same.

I may not have been raised in the hood, however, if i had remained living Medellin, Colombia I would have either have had children already or worse, dead. I went back to colombia when I was 18, to find that most of my childhood friends were dead or living poor with babies to feed.

as for me not being fluent in Spanish, that could not be more further from the truth Skamp, do you know what I do for a living? I'm Public relations administrative assistant for a web media development company and specialize in translating for our Spanish clients. I make living off of this, and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm fluent in spanish I would have never gotten this promotion. So .. callate la boca pendejo.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 08:09 PM
werd^ @ poetik

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm just stating facts, and these are statistical facts. Minorities, especially in america live in poorer conditions. I do not get why you are getting offended by this when I'm clearly speaking the truth, I'm not trying to put blacks or hispanics down. Yes, society is partly to blame for this, they have not been providing these women with opportunities to better themselves and most are trapped by their surroundings due to the social and financial struggles that their families face. All these aspects do effect the way a girl will turn out to be, she either sees past this and strives to better herself and get out of the struggle she is in by choosing to go to finish school and get a secondary education. But you have to admit that there are some women that live in these conditions who do not want to finish school or cannot finish because they have put themselves in these predicaments where they will have to care for a child. Some of these women are also experiencing psychological problems where they think that having a baby will fill in a void, which could be have been a result from a lack of moral and loving support from a mother or a father or in some cases both.

Having said this, I do not agree with you Skamp, unfortunately we live in a society where money does have a big factor on whether a child will grow up to be successful.

I do not agree that women of color are tougher than white women because that isn't always true. People experience different kinds of struggles in life, everyone has stress no matter the kind of social status your in. And i'm not saying all blacks and hispanics have tons of babies because there are plenty of trashy white women who do the same.

I may not have been raised in the hood, however, if i had remained living Medellin, Colombia I would have either have had children already or worse, dead. I went back to colombia when I was 18, to find that most of my childhood friends were dead or living poor with babies to feed.

as for me not being fluent in Spanish, that could be not be more further from the truth Skamp, do you know what I do for a living? I'm Public relations administrative assistant for a web media development company and specialize in translating for our Spanish clients. I make living off of this, and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm fluent in spanish I would have never gotten this promotion. So .. callate la boca pendejo.
true true, cant hate on that^, my thing is we just play the cards that we wuz dealt.

10-14-2009, 08:15 PM
cosign and if niggas bein particular then
latina/spanish/hispanic>anyone else.

@check
i was just being stupid.
i dont like white girls almost at all but there are some that i can't deny.
otherwise i dont see them having any standout features or exoticismness.
thats just me.

^^Mad cause white girls don't like his thin moustache.

10-14-2009, 08:18 PM
You're white.

White guys like white girls the LEAST of all races, and even they generally prefer white girls.

Im not white, im jewish.

My girl's half-mexican and is thin with a big fat round ass.

You jack off to skinny white girls in your mom's cosmo(not that there is anything wrong with that, and I would certainly intercourse them as well).

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Speaking of White girls being black man kryptonite ... i was watching Oprah the other day and Chris rock was on promoting his new movie called "good hair" ... is true black men love white girls because they got straight hair?

Poetic Wun
10-14-2009, 08:25 PM
^^Mad cause white girls don't like his thin moustache.
lmao thats funny
if this was true tho i'd wear a thin mustache.
my shit look more like frida kahlo's eyebrows

*edited to keep humble*

10-14-2009, 08:27 PM
lmao thats funny... i aint a stereotype G.
if this was true tho i'd wear a thin mustache.
my shit look more like frida kahlo's eyebrows

haha, I occasionally rock a moustache for special occasions, but I look kind of creepy. Ill post a pic next time(no homo)

check two
10-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Well they like the fat white girls cause most white guys don't show them much attention.

Poetic Wun
10-14-2009, 08:33 PM
why is that about white mens and white womens?
my step dad is a gringo and my moms is mix spanish/black.

my real pops looked like pancho villa tho

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 08:42 PM
i never got that. @ check two

16th_Chamber
10-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Speaking of White girls being black man kryptonite ... i was watching Oprah the other day and Chris rock was on promoting his new movie called "good hair" ... is true black men love white girls because they got straight hair?

i love straight hair
________
Television News (http://www.tv-gossip.com/)

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 11:56 PM
I dont care if its str8 or curly aslong as shes brunette

SKAMPOE
10-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Like i said numerous times, i love all types of females aaallll types, ONLY THING I ASK IS THAT they just have had to be born a woman.

Art Vandelay
10-15-2009, 11:09 AM
the only type i have is big boobs. i ♥ Boobs. Other than that, i have no type. she can be short, tall, blonde, brunette, curly, straight.

Uncle Steezo
10-15-2009, 12:43 PM
our dix are longer. less distance for spermies to travel which increases the probability of conception.

me? my wiener can enter the cervix up to my circumcision line, upon full insertion.
my sperms get directly deposited.

i bet i could even knock esko up, with her grand canyon echo twizznat.

check two
10-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Ever get behind one of those fat white girls in line who is 'buying' similac and other junk with wic checks? It takes like an hour. It should be mandatory for a fat girl to make sure her shirt covers her ugly belly.

CharlesJones
10-17-2009, 11:02 AM
LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're a funny guy. I don't like fat women either and i have noticed that about them when they're at a grocery store. Black and hispanic women have a lot of kids because they're stupid and so are the black and hispanic men that get them pregnant. You would think these dumb bitches would tell the men that they're fucking that they don't wanna have a lot of kids because they wanna make sure they got a stable job first. These are the same dumb bitches who wanna buy expensive jewelry, shoes, clothes and don't have no money to buy their kids stuff like clothes, shoes, food, diapers, toys. Black and hispanic women are so fucking dumb, they would rather have kids first before getting a job hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not talking about a low paying job either. I'm talking about a good paying job. Some of these bitches be working at fast food places, Walmart, Target, cleaning houses, cleaning offices, cleaning hotels and motels. How the fuck can you take care of kids working at those places? Those jobs don't pay enough money.

Blackula Spectacula
10-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Don't be speaking for all Black and Hispanic women.

I'm hispanic and i've never been pregnant or ever had an abortion. Nothing. It depends on how you were brought up Charles.

CharlesJones
10-17-2009, 01:57 PM
You're right. I shouldn't be stereotyping them but you gotta admit a lot of them are stupid for having a lot of kids. They think kids are so cute when they're babies but what they don't realize is that taking care of them is a lot of work. A lot of these dumb bitches be wanting to go to the club and party a lot and put the kids off on their parents or grandparents. If they wanna party a lot and be out in the streets, don't be having kids stupid muthafuckas.

Blackula Spectacula
10-17-2009, 02:01 PM

As I've said before Charles, it's due to the environment in which they live in.

PS

You don't know how many white girls I know who've had babies and/or abortions at very young age. It's not just black and Hispanic girls.

Art Vandelay
10-17-2009, 02:03 PM
You're right. I shouldn't be stereotyping them but you gotta admit a lot of them are stupid for having a lot of kids. They think kids are so cute when they're babies but what they don't realize is that taking care of them is a lot of work. A lot of these dumb bitches be wanting to go to the club and party a lot and put the kids off on their parents or grandparents. If they wanna party a lot and be out in the streets, don't be having kids stupid muthafuckas.

one thing you have to give these dumb bitches credit for...they are smart enough not to have babies with you

CharlesJones
10-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't want kids anyway LOL. I'm selfish with my money LOL.

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Blackula, i don't agree with you. These girls environment is a lame excuse to me for them to get pregnant at a young age. These girls know right from wrong and they know it's stupid to have babies at a young age when they don't have a job and they're still in school. So many of these dumb ass black and hispanic girls have babies by black and hispanic men that are ignorant, unemployed and uneducated. They don't have a clue how to take care of kids because they're kids themselves.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-31-2009, 11:46 AM
blackula, i don't agree with you. These girls environment is a lame excuse to me for them to get pregnant at a young age. These girls know right from wrong and they know it's stupid to have babies at a young age when they don't have a job and they're still in school. So many of these dumb ass black and hispanic girls have babies by black and hispanic men that are ignorant, unemployed and uneducated. They don't have a clue how to take care of kids because they're kids themselves.
Truth.

KaramelSundae
11-01-2009, 12:44 PM
I can't speak definitively on black people, but I know there is a stern averse sentiment in the Latino community regarding the idea of birth control. Many view BC as unnatural and not in tune with their deep Catholic faith.

it's true...most latinos are catholic and they don't believe in that shit.

yeah white girls be getting abortions .. i can count on both of my hands how many whites i know who've had multiple abortions. It's kind of disgusting, this one white girl i know, just got married and is a deep depression now, she can't give her husband children cause she's had so many abortions. smh

what a hoodrat

there are government programs that give that shit out like candy....in cali there are wayyyy too many programs "educating" teens about safe sex etc...thanks to the cali natives who pay taxes its all possible. also places like planned parenthood targeting low income teens to get paps std screening abortions birth control etc. i dont know if its just a cali thing that has planned parenthood but im pretty sure there are tons of low income programs in every state, so thats really not a factor. i think bitches are just horny and don't know how to keep their legs closed.

These girls know right from wrong and they know it's stupid to have babies at a young age when they don't have a job and they're still in school. So many of these dumb ass black and hispanic girls have babies by black and hispanic men that are ignorant, unemployed and uneducated. They don't have a clue how to take care of kids because they're kids themselves.

exactly charles....something we both agree on

Inspectah_Dirk
11-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Maybe they are just more attractive than white girls.

Naaaah.