PDA

View Full Version : THe Official: Hip HOP after the yeaar 2 G

NIGHT MAYOR
10-14-2009, 05:30 AM
so ever since the year 2000 people said rappin is dead but thats bullshit advertise hip hop that is breaking new ground n dumping raw shit,

im gunna name two names thats obvious, build and spread local and real hip hip hop * DOOM * "hot shit"

"alot of niggahs wish to die, they need to hold their horses there is bigger fish to fry, your on the list if not pick the number spot, ten and a half timbs is made to kick your bumba clot" real hip hop will never die - i got:

MF DOOM
&
Immortal Technique

Crackhead Bob
10-14-2009, 06:19 AM
Look out, even though this thread has been made 100 times, this one's official.

It's that real.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-14-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm officially saying PackFM and Tonedeff are better than ImmoTech and MF Doom - technically and lyrically. MF Doom has the ability of making the dopest music with the flyest samples tho.

-The A to the Z-
10-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Didn't Operation Doomsday come out in '99?

And KMD even earlier...?

ALCATRAZ
10-14-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm officially saying PackFM and Tonedeff are better than ImmoTech and MF Doom

im officially saying LOG OFF

djskillz
10-14-2009, 05:31 PM
^You ain't feelin PackFM or Tonedeff? I probably wouldn't go as far as saying they're better than IT or Doom but they're ill.

YungSunny
10-14-2009, 06:29 PM
I'm officially saying PackFM and Tonedeff are better than ImmoTech and MF Doom - technically and lyrically. MF Doom has the ability of making the dopest music with the flyest samples tho.

Don't mind this dude, he searches around for obscure as fuck underground rappers so he can dick ride em around here.

Go back to one be lo or some shit.

We respected you back then.

angry!
10-14-2009, 07:26 PM
why dont you come with me underground!?!?!!?!?!

*leads threadstarter to secret passageway*

*opens door to bassment that smells like piss, shit, bees wax, incense, weed, sex, and beer*

*stray hacky sack hits cup spilling soy milk all over*

mainstream fucks they just wanna rape my ears and snatch my soul!!!!! immortal technique wants me to know how lame my country is, and this empowers me!!!!!!!!

shut the fuck up you homo theres plenty of good muusic out there you just gotta look!!!!

ALCATRAZ
10-14-2009, 09:25 PM
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll