PDA

View Full Version : Omg!! Am i rly gonna get banned from the site entirely?

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Dear SKAM-POPE,

You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

You keep taking shots at me like that, I am going take further actions.

You have been warned.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1712440 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1712440#post1712440)
Quote:

man, the faggotry/buthurtness just wont end!

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 09:56 AM
smh

JASPER
10-14-2009, 09:59 AM
I just reported you too.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 10:00 AM
damn...its that real huh? ionno wat to say, im shocked.

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 10:08 AM
i don't think a vatican member should be able to be banned without a trial in front of a jury of his vatican peers.

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 10:10 AM
wait a sec, you mean he is banning you for the lip-gloss dick-sucking lip comments??? are you serious? what a fucking faggot.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 10:14 AM
carefull wat u say art, u might get this on ur pm box..

Dear Art Vandelay,

You have received a warning at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

You have been warned.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1712440 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1712440#post1712440)
Quote:

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 10:30 AM
if they ban you for insulting other member(s), then they will have to ban everyone. i don't think there's a person i haven't insulted at one time or another.

KERZO
10-14-2009, 10:52 AM
ive been banned for insulting members so he would'nt be the first...skampoe should get banned for having sweat in his skin folds older than my budgerigars.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 11:00 AM
spermi should be the star of ''QUASI-the hunch back of northern gayz''

KERZO
10-14-2009, 11:54 AM
^wu corps 'recident' linguist..

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 12:05 PM
damn nigga u gay^http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/77658-2/Transvestite_truck.gif

Teh KillaBee
10-14-2009, 12:09 PM
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5144/yodagottentochek.jpg

Inspectah_Dirk
10-14-2009, 01:44 PM
Reminds me of eD...back in the day.

food for thought
10-14-2009, 01:51 PM
what a faggot.

smh.

the level of faggotry is appalling.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
10-14-2009, 01:53 PM
lma eD was a G im high as fuck eating cereal wit ice cream and wu-corp has never been funnier

Inspectah_Dirk
10-14-2009, 02:01 PM
Yeah..i miss eD.

Surreptitious
10-14-2009, 02:29 PM
this is ridiculous.

this kids skin needs some thickening.

for now, he is the biggest pussy on the site.

Grow up and quit taking shit so personally.

Remember, none of these people even know you, (including Skampoe)

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 02:37 PM
inspectahcheck, when did i hate skampoe? and do you really need to neg rep me for not choosing your side in this?

5hundred&one
10-14-2009, 02:48 PM
^ yeah he started routinely neg repping me as well, but that has nothing to do with why I'm opposed to him banning people. I think anybody who bans another member because they were personally offended by something they said, on a website forum, deserves to have their mod revoked.

inspectahchek's emotions are running wild and he's banning people for personal reasons. it's like tissa said in the other thread; since when is dissing people a disgrace to hip-hop? I dare say the diss and the act of dissing other rappers is a more vital component to hip-hop than anything inspectahchek has ever done.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Dont forgot this is the SAME Skampoe who reported ME to the mods and requested threads be deleted because I was insulting hiim and his wife. So who the fuck is he talking about being too easily insulted.

Skampoes a butthurt little bitch, he needs to get a job and get off this fucking website, his whole life revolves around this forum, and being a bitch.

He got banned for being a bitch, simple as that. Hes always gotta obsesses over another member, obsessivly, he should be banned from the whole site.

DrunkenMasta303
10-14-2009, 04:01 PM

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

You have been warned.
-------

Original Post:
Quote:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2171/2098615380_81276704cf.jpg
"YO my brother dirty would turn in his grave if he saw this shit on our website"

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2263/2098615904_db83bfe18e.jpg
"this is WUUUUU---TAAAAANG muhfukka!!!"

12weLvE
10-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Yall motha fuckas need to chill the fuck out aint nobody getting fucking banned. Me and Skamp just got off the phone, and we laughing at your fucking idiots taking this shit more personal than we are smh...

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Skampoes a butthurt little bitch, he needs to get a job and get off this fucking website, his whole life revolves around this forum, and being a bitch.
Hes always gotta obsesses over another member, obsessivly, he should be banned from the whole site.

http://tshirtmaven.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/a812_bm1.gif

Art Vandelay
10-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Yall motha fuckas need to chill the fuck out aint nobody getting fucking banned. Me and Skamp just got off the phone, and we laughing at your fucking idiots taking this shit more personal than we are smh...

the fact that you 2 fags are talking to each other on the phone makes you bigger fags than us fags for talking about you two fags.

beautifulrock
10-14-2009, 04:45 PM
We're all crossing our fingers here at the Griffin House. I personally feel that if you were banished, i would be so distraught, Lois would have to give me anal on principal.

JASPER
10-14-2009, 04:47 PM
My boner goes harder than y'all. I'm, the heterosexualest dude on here.

Surreptitious
10-14-2009, 05:15 PM
the fact that you 2 fags are talking to each other on the phone makes you bigger fags than us fags for talking about you two fags.

hahaha

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-14-2009, 06:29 PM

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH @ these 2 soft-ass, emotional, feminine, eyebrow-pluckin, pigtail-wearing, DSL Lip Gloss-wearin, ultra-perm, short latin faggots getting all huffy and then talking it out on their hot-pink RAZRs.

Together, you two combine to form the Voltron of Emotional Latino Faggots

Props.

10-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Ive always liked skampoe, even when he gets hurt and neg reps me, but check has been a fag since day one.

Shit iz(is) way 2(too) trill fo(for) da(the) internet.

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 07:09 PM
This thread is pointless.

btw, who called who? Was skamp trying to reach out to Chek? Seeing that these two fags kissed and made up, this thread should be moved to the Norwegian Love Letters section.

12weLvE
10-14-2009, 07:23 PM
I called Skampoe. Now everybody let this shit go, and go back to your real fucking lifes.

10-14-2009, 07:24 PM
I bet they were both sitting on their princess beds indian-style, just thinking about each other, and at first, they tried to call each other at the exact same time like 3 times, and they each got a busy signal at first, and they were each scared that the other one found somebody else, and then they finally got through to each other, and they both tried to play all nonchalant, and then they both just busted out bawling and told each other that they needed each other and promised to never fight again and keep making crappy wu-knock off bullshit music.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 07:33 PM
I bet they were both sitting on their princess beds indian-style, just thinking about each other, and at first, they tried to call each other at the exact same time like 3 times, and they each got a busy signal at first, and they were each scared that the other one found somebody else, and then they finally got through to each other, and they both tried to play all nonchalant, and then they both just busted out bawling and told each other that they needed each other and promised to never fight again and keep making crappy wu-knock off bullshit music.
buahhahahahahahahaha u watch tooo many homo flick lmao but i wasnt the caller this time.

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 07:35 PM
whoa whoa whoa lemme stop u right there broham, i aint no wu knock off.

10-14-2009, 07:38 PM
buahhahahahahahahaha u watch tooo many homo flick lmao but i wasnt the caller this time.

I feel you, Skamp.

I can picture Check pacing back-and-forth, clutching his phone, sweatin out his ultra-perm, DSL's gettng all chapped, practicing his apology, trying to figue out the perfect way to make things right.

"Skampoe, baby, I know I fucked up, but I need you. Shit, the booth needs you, wu-corp needs you...I've been going through some shit lately, but things are gonna change, this time is gonna be different. Imma make it work. Did you get those roses I sent?"

10-14-2009, 07:39 PM
whoa whoa whoa lemme stop u right there broham, i aint no wu knock off.

Its a fucking joke, skampoe. I actually check for yalls music, and while it is unpolished and I like to joke on it, I enjoy a lot of it.

Don't get all serious on me.

Blackula Spectacula
10-14-2009, 08:28 PM

I feel you, Skamp.

I can picture Check pacing back-and-forth, clutching his phone, sweatin out his ultra-perm, DSL's gettng all chapped, practicing his apology, trying to figue out the perfect way to make things right.

"Skampoe, baby, I know I fucked up, but I need you. Shit, the booth needs you, wu-corp needs you...I've been going through some shit lately, but things are gonna change, this time is gonna be different. Imma make it work. Did you get those roses I sent?"

:lmao: :dead:

SKAMPOE
10-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Its a fucking joke, skampoe. I actually check for yalls music, and while it is unpolished and I like to joke on it, I enjoy a lot of it.

LOL I WAS BEING SARCASSTIC ABOUT THE WU KNOCK OFF SHIT. EVERY TIME I READ UR NAME I FEEL IM BOUT TO GET A TAROT READING OF SUM SORT LOL:yes:

Inspectah_Dirk
10-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Why is this thread still online? Some of you on here act like 5 year olds on the playground. Stop that shit, ya'll some grown ass dudes right? Act like it. Bitching about other people on this site. "Yeah, but he started it!" STFU fool. Grow up bitches.

Prolifical ENG
10-15-2009, 09:34 AM
hahaha I always wondered if I actually met someone in real life that I banned from the site or deleted a few of their posts if they would try to fight me or something.

Compulsion
10-15-2009, 09:55 AM

co-sign...well if I posted more.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-15-2009, 10:17 AM
hahaha I always wondered if I actually met someone in real life that I banned from the site or deleted a few of their posts if they would try to fight me or something.

Do your magic, delete this shit. :mmmyah:

Teh KillaBee
10-15-2009, 10:18 AM
this whole thread has been gotten too

Steve Urkel
10-15-2009, 01:27 PM
shits too real up in here, some of you need to get a life

5hundred&one
10-15-2009, 02:38 PM

lol

shit, nigga try and ban me Ima killum.

SKAMPOE
10-15-2009, 08:07 PM
lol im gonna kill every last one of ya up in this motha foka lol