PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Doggy Dogg Lost Sessions

buckshotstheone
10-14-2009, 12:14 PM
This leaked and I'm just wondering if anyone is peeping it and what their opinions are. Personally I was huge into Death Row during the Chronic/Doggysyle/Above the Rim/Murder Was the Case years and this material is quite welcome, still waiting on that original Next Episode though as well as other tracks we have seen appear on youtube and what not.

Overall it's a lot of scraps but the gems on here are GEMS!!!

MaskedAvenger
10-14-2009, 12:29 PM
I too was huge into that era and so was everyone i knew, i haven't peeped the album yet but I most definitely will.

Thworldisyours
10-14-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm loving it actually... Shit's better than most official Snoop albums...

Not entirely sure how rare these tracks are tho but I dont THINK I've ever heard them before...

ALCATRAZ
10-14-2009, 03:11 PM
the original next episode has been out for a while you have to dig for it though

THE DROZ
10-14-2009, 03:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wj6Rr_BVE
is this the one u are talking about

buckshotstheone
10-14-2009, 03:52 PM
the original next episode has been out for a while you have to dig for it though

not good quality though. "doggystyle" been out for a while too but the quality was shit. they put that track on this compilation and it sounds much better

LA zoo
10-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Wide Awake can't release Dr. Dre records due to contract issues (so, Tha Next Episode, Hoe Hopper, and all the other Dr. Dre tracks that have Dre on them will not be released). They can release Dre-produced tracks, though (like some of these songs on The Lost Sessions). BTW, they really did a piss-poor job of mixing and mastering this album. It's real dope to hear, though.

buckshotstheone
10-15-2009, 08:05 AM
Wide Awake can't release Dr. Dre records due to contract issues (so, Tha Next Episode, Hoe Hopper, and all the other Dr. Dre tracks that have Dre on them will not be released). They can release Dre-produced tracks, though (like some of these songs on The Lost Sessions). BTW, they really did a piss-poor job of mixing and mastering this album. It's real dope to hear, though.

for real? you got a source for that? i'm just curious cause i ain't read that anywhere

and also...wasn't Tha Next Episode a snoop track? with the dogg pound?

Makadocious
10-15-2009, 07:41 PM

i heard an interview of the CEO of Death Row, and she said that they can release all the material they want without permission of none of those artist, even though they wanna stay cool with the artist b4 releasing any project.
and yea the mastering & mixing was shitty.

Makadocious
10-15-2009, 07:43 PM
for real? you got a source for that? i'm just curious cause i ain't read that anywhere

and also...wasn't Tha Next Episode a snoop track? with the dogg pound?

as far as i knw, The Next Episode (Original Verison) is a Snoop track featuring Dr.Dre, was supposed 2 be released on Doggystyle but was later left out of the album

Dirty Knowledge
10-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Loving this shit.... young Snoop can't be fucked with...