PDA

View Full Version : its official...australians are soft

PALEHORSE
10-14-2009, 07:40 PM
hahhhahahah why did the whole population of LAW ABIDING citizens turn in 630,000 guns cuz they passed a law saying its illegal to own a firearm.lol you mother fuckers got to be the softest, weakest, most gullible pricks on the planet. hahah now the crime rate is going thru the roof over there people getting jacked by criminals. wtf is wrong with yall? seriously, it cost taxpayers 500 million dollars to willingly disarm themselves. americans might be stupid yea but we aint that fucking stupid. smh

Sheep Shifter
10-14-2009, 08:08 PM
An unarmed, uneducated mass is susceptible to slavery at any time.

PALEHORSE
10-14-2009, 08:12 PM
and let me just kill this argument quick...if u think its ok to disarm and take guns away from law abiding citizens...your a fucking idiot.

netscape check two
10-14-2009, 08:20 PM
Maybe the US isn't strict enough with gun control.

Sheep Shifter
10-14-2009, 08:21 PM
It's political suicide.

We had seen Watts rise up the previous year. We had seen how the police attacked the Watts community after causing the trouble in the first place. We had seen Martin Luther King come to Watts in an effort to calm the people, and we had seen his philosophy of nonviolence rejected. Black people had been taught nonviolence; it was deep in us. What good, however, was nonviolence when the police were determined to rule by force?
-- Huey

PALEHORSE
10-14-2009, 08:26 PM
dont worry check theyre slowly passing laws to disarm us so only criminals have guns.
personally i think the usa has to many gun restrictions

while we at it check out my girls tattoo...the sexiest tramp stamp ever

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/loritat.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/loritat2.jpg

netscape check two
10-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Yeah, being able to walk around with a semi automatic weapon some places does seem too strict. lol But I forgot that you're in the militia. lol

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-14-2009, 10:00 PM
dont worry check theyre slowly passing laws to disarm us so only criminals have guns.
personally i think the usa has to many gun restrictions

while we at it check out my girls tattoo...the sexiest tramp stamp ever

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/loritat.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/loritat2.jpg

So can anyone here get an attractive female???

PALEHORSE
10-14-2009, 10:07 PM
i get attractive femaleS hahaha your about to play yourself kiddo. women that play with guns for fun got college degrees and make their own money> any teeny booper groupie u try to take to prom

TSA
10-14-2009, 10:18 PM
[Revolt;1712882']An unarmed, uneducated mass is susceptible to slavery at any time.
how the fuck are australians uneducated? have you seen pat bateman type?

TSA
10-14-2009, 10:19 PM
palehorse that bitch looks like dennis the menace aahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaahaha!!!

PALEHORSE
10-14-2009, 10:22 PM
hahah i got a fetish for red head freckled bitches with ak47 tattoos on their mouth

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Cool I have a fetish for tan brown haired soccer vixens with shining smiles, blemishless faces, fat backs and jiggly wittle Cs.

If high school pussy wasn't prime why do college guys put their energy into fucking them? The less wear on the tires the better el kapitan, you just don't want to break hymen when you strike it.

TSA
10-14-2009, 10:36 PM
bitch looks like yosemitie sam ahahahahahahahahhahahahaaha
there's no way in hell that bitch is fond of negroes, jesus

PALEHORSE
10-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Cool I have a fetish for tan brown haired soccer vixens with shining smiles, blemishless faces, fat backs and jiggly wittle Cs.

If high school pussy wasn't prime why do college guys put their energy into fucking them? The less wear on the tires the better el kapitan, you just don't want to break hymen when you strike it.

haha shining smiles

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/n1651984107_78754_4291.jpg
bitch looks like yosemitie sam ahahahahahahahahhahahahaaha
there's no way in hell that bitch is fond of negroes, jesus

haha yosemite sam
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/n1651984107_103917_9379.jpg

if u think this girl is ugly yall are gay
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/lori.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/n1651984107_171192_3993.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/n1651984107_55612_5885.jpg

not to mention the facts she smarter then you and would probably punk you out of your shoes

especially if your australian

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-14-2009, 11:08 PM
You need to stop trying to fuck everything that moves pale. And she's not smarter then me, I'm a lazy sack of shit, but I could teach the stuff I'm "learning" in most of my classes. (Look at me I'm Sean Bateman)

Anyhow, I can't post pics of the class of girlies I get with, because I'm not going to put up their pics on this site. However to give you a class idea:

Take a model, now take up to 2 points off the face (eights+) but awesome bodski.

PALEHORSE
10-14-2009, 11:18 PM
this threads about how aussies are gonna get raided by the indigenous people of the fiji islands and get their whole land taken over by women with spears now. cuz those idiots gave away all their guns..i just showed my chick cuz she got the illest pro 2nd amendment tattoo ever.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-14-2009, 11:30 PM
2nd amendment; respecp

MaskedAvenger
10-14-2009, 11:35 PM
you dont know what your talking about you clown. Not all guns had to be turned in and you can purchase guns again.

PALEHORSE
10-15-2009, 01:01 AM
you dont know what your talking about you clown. Not all guns had to be turned in and you can purchase guns again.

hahahah the australian government didnt make citizens turn in 630,000plus guns and spend 500 million dollars of taxpayer money to do it? i dont think you know what your talking about fool. your watching the propaganda state run media. armed robberies are now up 50% assault 10% ever since those morons gave up their right to bear those arms. they took guns away from citizens and nothing away from the criminals. its unsafe gun control and the people are once again the victims. we will see whos the clown when i pull out a 45. and u pull out a fucking balloon.

Visionz
10-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Australia's got a new moniker?

PALEHORSE
10-15-2009, 01:27 AM
this is a very controversial subject, which is why i brought it up, theres alot being said on both sides of the aisle. i just want to point out some things for yall to consider.

why is the governments so fixated on taking guns away from law abiding citizens?
they have no interest in taking away guns from criminals.
THERE IS NO LAW THAT CAN BE PASSED THAT CAN TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM CRIMINALS
think about it
this shit in australia is a perfect example, the gov passed a law that made 630,000+ people surrender their firearms, all from law abiding australian citizens. and destroyed by the governement which cst 500 million dollars in taxpayers money. so how did it work out?

homicide is up
assault is up
armed robery is up 50% becuase they didnt take the guns away from the crooks. in victoria state homocide with firearms is up 300% since this passed.

while all the citizens turned their guns in the criminals didnt, they still got guns.
criminals got a gaurantee now their victims are unarmed lol

thebest part is your poloticians cant figure out why public safety has decreased over the past year at such an alarming rate.

hahah like i said i thought id kill this arguemet quick by saying if u support this your a fucking idiot, i hope i made myself clear now

NIGHT MAYOR
10-15-2009, 02:08 AM
pale, do some homework man, its only semi auto's that were handed in, i know heaps of people with rifles and shotguns. *smh*

i occasionaly go rabbit/roo shooting. plus whats softer, shooting someone or going toe to toe with a knife/machete/cricket bat/boomerang

J-Cee
10-15-2009, 02:47 AM
630,000 guns..and that makes us soft?..u do realise that the population of australia is over 21 million right?..so heres generalising at its finest.

J-Cee
10-15-2009, 02:49 AM
and we use our fists to fuck ppl up,any bitch can act hard with a gun..a bitch is gonna be caught out in a fist fight..

NIGHT MAYOR
10-15-2009, 02:49 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/Sl370168.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
10-15-2009, 02:50 AM
j-cee - peep da lazy grey film clip in muh sig. dude is the dopest aus hip hop artist ever.

J-Cee
10-15-2009, 02:51 AM
yeh i got 2 of his albums..aussie as fuck ay lol

NIGHT MAYOR
10-15-2009, 02:56 AM
you got 'the soundtrack' ? (latest)

QLD is pretty weak in the game but lazy makes up for the lack of good hip hop, but to tell the truth i cant name one artist from NT, WA or TASSIE.

he opened for Ghostface up here durring the year, seen him at the bar - dude is fricken short as.

J-Cee
10-15-2009, 03:01 AM
nah whats his latest one?i got Banned in Queensland and On or off Tap..yeh aint much that i've heard comin out of NT,WA and that,only Mortar and couple others who i think are from Perth.
ahha true uh,yeh wouldn't mind seein the cunt live ay

Longbongcilvaringz
10-15-2009, 03:06 AM
This was the single good thing that John Howard did during his time in government.

Obviously, i wouldn't expect the American's here to understand the limitation of citizen's 'gun rights', because you're all either delusional internet revolutionaries or delusional internet gangsters.

And Palehorse, you don't know shit about your own country, so you don't need to aver anything about the current criminal climate in Australia.

Because honestly, you have no fucking clue.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-15-2009, 03:07 AM
yeah he had 'the 750 rebels' with him, Ken Oath is in it, he is a monster on the mike

"go out in a fist fight with broken bottles blazzing"

the latest lazy is prob his best yet (or par with banned in qld) its called:

the soundtrack

download it, i did, i intend on buying it but i havent seen it at JB yet, i think he opened at tattoo shop in brissy 'South Of Heaven' gunna head up there one day get some work done.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-15-2009, 03:16 AM
hahahah the australian government didnt make citizens turn in 630,000plus guns and spend 500 million dollars of taxpayer money to do it? i dont think you know what your talking about fool. your watching the propaganda state run media. armed robberies are now up 50% assault 10% ever since those morons gave up their right to bear those arms. they took guns away from citizens and nothing away from the criminals. its unsafe gun control and the people are once again the victims. we will see whos the clown when i pull out a 45. and u pull out a fucking balloon.

this is a very controversial subject, which is why i brought it up, theres alot being said on both sides of the aisle. i just want to point out some things for yall to consider.

why is the governments so fixated on taking guns away from law abiding citizens?
they have no interest in taking away guns from criminals.
THERE IS NO LAW THAT CAN BE PASSED THAT CAN TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM CRIMINALS
think about it
this shit in australia is a perfect example, the gov passed a law that made 630,000+ people surrender their firearms, all from law abiding australian citizens. and destroyed by the governement which cst 500 million dollars in taxpayers money. so how did it work out?

homicide is up
assault is up
armed robery is up 50% becuase they didnt take the guns away from the crooks. in victoria state homocide with firearms is up 300% since this passed.

while all the citizens turned their guns in the criminals didnt, they still got guns.
criminals got a gaurantee now their victims are unarmed lol

thebest part is your poloticians cant figure out why public safety has decreased over the past year at such an alarming rate.

hahah like i said i thought id kill this arguemet quick by saying if u support this your a fucking idiot, i hope i made myself clear now

Are you this fucking stupid?

It's unbelievable.

As an Australian, i don't give a fuck if people deride "my country", because in my opinion it's full of faggots.

But your completely ignorant of the situation.

Either you're trying to be funny, and failing.

Or trying to make a point, and failing.

Your grasp of statistics is pitiful and you obviously haven't come to grips with the intricacies of the concept of correlation.

As you say so often, do some research you fucking imbecile.

Explain why "law abiding citizen" have the great need for Semi Automatic weapons in a country where gun violence is extremely rare. Yes, i know, you have this paranoia induced vision of government riot police violently taking over the nation and inserting mind control devices into every citizens brain and then manipulating them to perform mass pagan rituals.

You're thinking with an American mindset about an issue which occurred a decade ago on the other side of the fucking world.

You don't know shit about it, and still feel the need to rhetorically pontificate.

J-Cee
10-15-2009, 03:17 AM
This was the single good thing that John Howard did during his time in government.

Obviously, i wouldn't expect the American's here to understand the limitation of citizen's 'gun rights', because you're all either delusional internet revolutionaries or delusional internet gangsters.

And Palehorse, you don't know shit about your own country, so you don't need to aver anything about the current criminal climate in Australia.

Because honestly, you have no fucking clue.

i have to agree with sean here

yeah he had 'the 750 rebels' with him, Ken Oath is in it, he is a monster on the mike

"go out in a fist fight with broken bottles blazzing"

the latest lazy is prob his best yet (or par with banned in qld) its called:

the soundtrack

download it, i did, i intend on buying it but i havent seen it at JB yet, i think he opened at tattoo shop in brissy 'South Of Heaven' gunna head up there one day get some work done.

ahh dope,yeh imma be on the lookout for it ayy,cheers.