View Full Version : Man, dipset was fucking nuts

TSA
10-15-2009, 06:42 PM
YaklPiRHzIg

how do you not like this shit? those guys were harder then eggs

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-15-2009, 06:50 PM
stop making the same thread every week.

no one replied then, because guess what, we were listening to this, when it actually CAME OUT, not just discovering it 10 years later Lol

but well done, welcome to dipset, yes it is good, but your on the WRONG BOARD, this site isnt a dip site, its a canibus/jedimindtricks/immortal technique nerdy type of dudes, you wasting your time talking about Dipset here any you know you are.

Do you know what I am saying

Thworldisyours
10-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Dipset >>>>>> Any rap crew in the 00s...

I never met anyone that was a casual Dipset fan... You either loved them or hated them. You either 'got it' or you didn't. You either have all of their albums/mixtapes or you cringe everytime you heard their songs. No in-between. (Unfortunately Jay-Z was probably one of those cats that just didnt get it...)

But to me they were the best. I still play their old shit regularly. I dont think a year goes by where I dont blast Diplomatic Immunity out of my truck for like a week straight. To me that's one of the best albums of this decade EASILY. And yes A LOT of this has to do with the Heatmakers and all of the producers that copied their style after...

It's unfortunate they had to break up over money and jealousy (especially since their newer projects/groups are all trash, i.e. Skull Gang) but I guess that's a constant in the rap game... But when they were in their prime, they did it like no other...

OsoIFkjsLvg
C2-vRicEmQA
gx56JkSdcfU
dq-nus6qMgw

oDoUoSoKo
10-15-2009, 11:20 PM
ive posted about em...look it up.

TSA
10-16-2009, 10:42 AM
i agree, either you get it or you don't. if you dont i advise relaxing and taking another listen cause they're one of the best groups in hip hop history. im starting to like real niggas more then mo money

whitey
10-16-2009, 10:45 AM
was not a fan of them besides a few tracks back then. tried to give it a go again last night. same result. as rappers they are good enough, but im not a fan of the production.

TSA
10-16-2009, 10:55 AM
the get em daddy video really sums it up. Dude almost looses his life, leaves the hospital in a matter of hours, then instead of saying something reflexive or deep dude puts on a giant purple chinchilla and starts rapping about his earrings lmao! its like a hilarious monster movie. they all thought they killed him and all of a sudden "the problem is i ain't going no where" and starts rapping as twice the douche he was before getting shot.

then they got hell rell going the fuck off rapping about crack and DVS's lol.
like, dude you almost died

they dont take themselves too seriously and that's their biggest strength. They can be as creative or funny as they want while still being serious.

and the fucking swagger of the roof. jesus. dudes changed the global dress code like at least 1 time per album.

F4zCt0pRcLo
LMAO! idk why but this video cracks me the fuck up. Dude honestly thinks he's jesus christ ahahaha. Look oh fucking phresh that coat is. damn.

lynskey
10-16-2009, 11:18 AM
was not a fan of them besides a few tracks back then. tried to give it a go again last night. same result. as rappers they are good enough, but im not a fan of the production.
Other way round for me, I think the production is dope but the rapping does not do it. :frusty:

harm77
10-16-2009, 11:41 AM
YaklPiRHzIg

how do you not like this shit? those guys were harder then eggs

Only people i knew in my hood that liked dipset where the 13-16 year old girls. TSA don't front, u know u had mad Juelz Santana posters all up on ur wall. Faggot ass cornball.

J-DON
10-16-2009, 02:24 PM
I loved that Purple City Bird Gang beat.

What about this?

T_85gIjUC_Q

LFzzV4M42PI

snapple
10-16-2009, 02:31 PM
harder then eggs? yea right.....dudes need to stay in jersy....

Suga Duga
10-16-2009, 02:32 PM
but im not a fan of the production.

how in the world is that possible?

they got so many epic beats, its not fair, lol.

ghostlaced: you dickride bizzy in every other thread, so shut up white boy.

snapple
10-16-2009, 02:35 PM
^lol for real...he trying to knock TSA on whats in and out....this is 2009 who the fuck listens to bone thugs lol..... i havent heard a bone thug record since like 97 outside my home LOL

Thworldisyours
10-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Yeah, all the Dipset haters I knew ALL loved and respected Crunk Muzik...

whitey
10-16-2009, 03:17 PM
how in the world is that possible?

they got so many epic beats, its not fair, lol.

ghostlaced: you dickride bizzy in every other thread, so shut up white boy.

a lot of them just sound like spasmodic noise.

readily admit dipset (santana's town) is one of my favorite beats of the decade though.