PDA

View Full Version : debate with me

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 09:43 PM
about ufo, aliens, how american females are more gully then australian males, nwo shit, religion whatever. ill argue with u even if i agree with u just for arguments sake.

SKAMPOE
10-15-2009, 09:49 PM
KTLienz

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Are you a Bill O'Reilly lover?

Mic Tyson
10-15-2009, 09:50 PM
who is the original man?

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 09:57 PM
Are you a Bill O'Reilly lover?

fuck o rielly. hes a spoiled punk bitch. you think he is giving you his opinion ...he is not. hes an actor. he reads a teleprompter of stories that were given to him 15 minutes b4 he gets on air. and he usually punks people out of their arguement cuz hes overconfident and people are week but if u notice the people that pick him apart are cut off air. bill orielly is a conman
who is the original man?

the hu-man, there are different stages and types but we all come from the same source

Mic Tyson
10-15-2009, 09:59 PM
what would u do if them nwo niggas busted in ya door right now

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 10:00 PM
die, unless i could beat the case, im not doing 10+ years for some shit that shouldnt be illegal in the first place

AcidPhosphate69
10-15-2009, 10:26 PM
fuck o rielly. hes a spoiled punk bitch. you think he is giving you his opinion ...he is not. hes an actor. he reads a teleprompter of stories that were given to him 15 minutes b4 he gets on air. and he usually punks people out of their arguement cuz hes overconfident and people are week but if u notice the people that pick him apart are cut off air. bill orielly is a conman

I caught a bit of The Carson Daly Show or whatever late one night smoking reefer and Bill O'Reilly was a guest. They were talking about tattoos and how O'Rielly thought the were wrong. Carson showed one on his arm and asked if the thought that that specific tattoo was wrong. O'Reilly replied, "yes." Carson then informed him it was in memorial of his father that passed away.

The look on O'Rielly's face was priceless. I fucking hate that guy.

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 10:30 PM
carson daily is a tool that doesnt realize hes being worked by the same people bill o is. besides thet always do rehersals on talk shows

Mic Tyson
10-15-2009, 10:31 PM
I caught a bit of The Carson Daly Show

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 10:48 PM
what about girls in the military? that weakens our deffenses. why do men have to cut their hair and women dont? why do men have to do 100 pushups and women dont. not saying some women cant, but if all soldiers cant make the criteria whys theres sub par exceptions for women? doesnt that make the military weaker? and men cant bunk with women in the military for obvious reasons. with that in mind why are gays allowed to bunk with men?

Mic Tyson
10-15-2009, 10:53 PM
what about girls in the military? that weakens our deffenses. why do men have to cut their hair and women dont? why do men have to do 100 pushups and women dont. nt saying some women cant but if all soldiers cant make the criteria but theres sub pr exceptions for women doesnt that make the military weaker? and men cant bunk with women in the military for obvious reaons. with that in mind why are gays allowed to bunk with men?

if u gotta m-16 and know how to use it, it don't matter the gender. and a lot of women aren't out fighting anyways. and ur right about gays allowed to bunk wit men. my college got a few gay niggas and i don't think they should be allowed to share dorms and showers wit other guys. i aint gotta problem wit them i just don't want that shit around me, especially livin together

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 11:01 PM
if u gotta m-16 and know how to use it, it don't matter the gender. and a lot of women aren't out fighting anyways. and ur right about gays allowed to bunk wit men. my college got a few gay niggas and i don't think they should be allowed to share dorms and showers wit other guys. i aint gotta problem wit them i just don't want that shit around me, especially livin together

but what im saying is....girls cant keep up with men physicaly, they should be consequence to the same standard as men in the military to do combat roles or else the militay is weakened. this is not the case tho. women get cut breaks and dont have to train and get breaks during menstrual cycles. men dont have that combat disadvantage. its war, the most physical competition n the planet. the average woman is not cut ot for it. and its not a womans duty. men are the protectors of women and children. women lead the family they got that but a man protects it and makes those split second decisions when necessary.

Mic Tyson
10-15-2009, 11:13 PM
yea i see what u sayin, but nowadays, the military training aint really even that tough. ANYBODY can join. i still see what u sayin tho. in battle situations and shit. but right now they just shootin people in the street so they don't need too much trainin

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-15-2009, 11:18 PM
You dont need to be so physical in modern day war... Ive been to army and have seen that some of the female officers are nice. I dont really see a problem..

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 11:20 PM
exactly, the standards are lowered. why? because of gays and females. not that i hate either group but they dont belong in the front lines of war just like u wont see me painting nails or donating eggs to an infertile couple

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-15-2009, 11:21 PM
X3idbJF0iB0

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Because the troops are mechanized.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-15-2009, 11:25 PM
sorry about..... triple post.. well those women who join army are the ones who dont spend their time taking care of nails and shit like that all the time

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 11:27 PM
yea. and thats on purpose to remove human empathy from the situation. like how america declares pre-emptive wars on countries and its own citizens.but its ok cuz you see it on a computer screen u dont got to look the man u just killed in the eyes. its about to be a war against skynet.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-15-2009, 11:29 PM
No, its just that women around the world are slightly differend.

And for example if you study scandinavian culture you would see how women are respected in differend kind of manner than somewhere else for example.

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 11:29 PM
sorry about..... triple post.. well those women who join army are the ones who dont spend their time taking care of nails and shit like that all the time

because they cant, ill bet 90% of women in the military got kids. and they got deadbeat dads so they dont have any other choice. just like my friends growing up poor who thought the ONLY choice they had at the time for a better life was enlisting.

PALEFORCE
10-15-2009, 11:32 PM
No, its just that women around the world are slightly differend.

And for example if you study scandinavian culture you would see how women are respected in differend kind of manner than somewhere else for example.

yea like the swiss dont play the war shit...when was the last time they warred? and they got the least gun control.im talking about the new world being created by a combinnation of some of the most influential countries

SKAMPOE
10-15-2009, 11:44 PM
yea like the swiss dont play the war shit...when was the last time they warred? and they got the least gun control.im talking about the new world being created by a combinnation of some of the most influential countries
werd

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Swiss? well something happened there during WW2 but nothing major. they managed to remain pretty much "neutral"

ButterCrunchJoints
10-15-2009, 11:51 PM
exactly, the standards are lowered. why? because of gays and females. not that i hate either group but they dont belong in the front lines of war just like u wont see me painting nails or donating eggs to an infertile couple

the standards are lowered because they can't come anywhere near meeting their recruiting quotas.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-15-2009, 11:54 PM
^^ah ya well the system is differend in states yeah. Every 18yo Male has to go thru that here

PALEFORCE
10-16-2009, 12:08 AM
the standards are lowered because they can't come anywhere near meeting their recruiting quotas.

true. why cant they meet those quotas? cuz nobody wants to fight they fucking war. so their scavenging for whatever they can get. trust me. if all american exercised the right to bear arms we would dare another country lol but seriously, fighting is useless and not prosperous, we should be helping less unfortunate countries not holding them at gunpoint. we should be building trades and not hating on other cultures. if we spent the same money on overseas military building foreign economies we alll would prosper.

someboy please give me a legit reason why wars are necessary
theres 996000000 sq miles on this planet
africa is the richest continent in resources but is the poorest economically. i need an explanation why this is acceptable

Longbongcilvaringz
10-16-2009, 12:19 AM
Are you this stupid in reality?

Or is this all a joke?

PALEFORCE
10-16-2009, 12:20 AM

Or is this all a joke?

wow, i now see the light, thanks for clearing that up for me

Longbongcilvaringz
10-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Your debating skills are awful.

You don't even have the basics down yet, it's pitiful to watch.

(you need to like try and rebut what i said by presenting something...)

PALEFORCE
10-16-2009, 12:59 AM
hahahaahhahhahahahaaah

Your debating skills are awful.

You don't even have the basics down yet, it's pitiful to watch.

(you need to like try and rebut what i said by presenting something...)

but your rebuttal was this

Or is this all a joke?

or do i got to post my pages of debates to this one post?

haha seriuosly ...well i would be serious but its a waste right now so fuck it i win again.

ALCATRAZ
10-16-2009, 02:00 AM
what is wrong with flouride on my toothbrush?

is milk really bad for the babies, if it ain't came from the nip?

PALEFORCE
10-16-2009, 10:13 AM
floride is a byproduct created by the aluminum industry, they put it in the food cuz its cheaper for them, and it makes you too stupid to know any better. flouride dumbs you down, gets stored in your bones and teeth therefore making them brittle over years of use.

breast milk is supreme, i would drink that shit from the right woman right now. next is donkey milk, drink milk from mammals, whatever closest to human milk. the milk today is so fucked up due to pasteurization, homogenization, enrichment, blah blah blah, you should be drinking only 100% organic grass feed raw milk.

THE MASON
10-16-2009, 10:20 AM
should we selectively breed(ie. stop retards from having children), to ensure the continuation of a strong genetic code and possible allow humans to evolve?

Mic Tyson
10-16-2009, 10:33 AM
change this thread to questions and answers with palehorse lol

SID
10-16-2009, 10:33 AM
If professor xavier really existed with all his ultimate knowledge and psychic awareness whats the probabillity he would post on wutang-corp.com/forum

and would he post telapathically?

Teh KillaBee
10-16-2009, 10:43 AM
If professor xavier really existed with all his ultimate knowledge and psychic awareness whats the probabillity he would post on wutang-corp.com/forum

lol our gene pool isn't Prof X deep imo

Teh KillaBee
10-16-2009, 10:46 AM
10 Google Video Documentaries To Watch.

http://forums.joerogan.net/showthread.php?t=63730

^^^seen most of these

PALEFORCE
10-16-2009, 03:14 PM
should we selectively breed(ie. stop retards from having children), to ensure the continuation of a strong genetic code and possible allow humans to evolve?
i think if everybody would just start fucking, everything would eventually turn out for the best, the earth and her inhabitants are coded to purify and cleanse themselve and the weak ones will be dog food.

if prof x was on here there would be no posts on wucorp except for myself and a select few others. mainly the divine axis because he would telepathically paralyze the rest of you fags for even getting near a keyboard.

id like to take this oppurtunity to say fuck the 1%, thanks

Teh KillaBee
10-16-2009, 03:30 PM
but I don't wanna fuck everyone, just you

PALEFORCE
10-16-2009, 05:27 PM
alright i got a topic here....is it wrong to fuck a married woman? i had 2 married women make passes on me this week and the only thing stopping me is the fact i dont want to have to deal with some dude in a savage rage. its not my fault they want my dick. both these women are married to douche bags that treat them like shit so of course they want to spend time with a real man. if their men treated them right or just never married a girl that would do that, theyre victims of their own stupidity. they should be mad at themselves or their chick not me. what do yall think? skinz or no skinz

THE MASON
10-16-2009, 05:34 PM
i think if everybody would just start fucking, everything would eventually turn out for the best, the earth and her inhabitants are coded to purify and cleanse themselve and the weak ones will be dog food.

genetics has proved that we pass our genes on and it so happens that even stupidity is genetic. And as we are now society still supports these people with dysfunctions, by simply stating everyone deserves a fair chance to succeed.

as i see it, if humans ever want a chance to evolve, yes your point of survival of the fittest stands true, humans need to start to filter out the ones with imperfections so to speak. Since society has deemed it morally wrong to segragate these people, now what we have is the fittest keeping the unfit alive, hence the unfit get fair chances to breed continueing the chain of dysfunctions within humans

PALEFORCE
10-16-2009, 05:38 PM
thats too much like playing god. people need to stop doing that. trying to control everything is what fucked everything up in the first place. for real this earth can do a way better job if we let her.

JerseyIronman
10-16-2009, 05:38 PM
alright i got a topic here....is it wrong to fuck a married woman? i had 2 married women make passes on me this week and the only thing stopping me is the fact i dont want to have to deal with some dude in a savage rage. its not my fault they want my dick. both these women are married to douche bags that treat them like shit so of course they want to spend time with a real man. if their men treated them right or just never married a girl that would do that, theyre victims of their own stupidity. they should be mad at themselves or their chick not me. what do yall think? skinz or no skinz

its wrong to fuck a married woman. I dont think it matters cuz i dont think they would really have sex with you.

rename this thread people ask stupid questions while PALEHORSE searches wikipedia for answers and boasts about his sex life

THE MASON
10-16-2009, 05:51 PM
thats too much like playing god. people need to stop doing that. trying to control everything is what fucked everything up in the first place. for real this earth can do a way better job if we let her.

we are already playing god by helping the people who hinder human progress though

those people would have died out years ago if not for the help of others

PALEFORCE
10-18-2009, 09:26 PM
but thats a positive aspect.
like stephen hawking. that man has contributed alot to science. thats humanitarian.but eugenics is not.
and the synthetic ways of modern man is whats causing the majority of abnormalities

PALEFORCE
11-01-2009, 05:54 PM
im bumping this so i stop highjacking other peoples threads arguing with these fucking jackals. take advantage faggots.