PDA

View Full Version : Bankers getting paid

HANZO
10-16-2009, 07:02 PM
So after all this economic crisis and banks fucking up, Goldman Sachs made massive profits so far this year. So now as a reward each employee is gonna get $700,000 as a bonus.

They blamed the crisis on banks being stupid. giving million dollar bonuses to employees and getting themselves into risky mortgage deals. Now as the crisis seems to have blown over, they doing exactly the same shit as before.

Is it right for the bankers to be getting paid on such a level, when just last year they were all saved from being jobless by the taxpayer?
:can:

JerseyIronman
10-16-2009, 07:08 PM
hell fucking no!

The government fronted them all that money and bailed them out. Now that the banks are making profit again they should pay that shit back!

i dont get it.

JerseyIronman
10-16-2009, 07:10 PM
46F | C
Current: Overcast
Wind: NE at 14 mph
Humidity: 63%

.........Fri............Sat...............Sun..... ........

43F | 40F.....45F | 40F.....45F | 38F

God damn this weather sucks. think im going to be posting alot of this silly website this weekend

HANZO
10-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Its pretty ridiculous, i mean it aint just Americans which paid to bail out the banks. Every major nation put in billions to save the banks. even after Obama blasted the banks for giving out huge bonuses, nothing has changed.

the bastards dnt even do anything, they do the obvious with large sums of money make a couple millionaires/billionaires happy and thats it.

fuck i regret not taking a financial and banking course in Uni.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Err no shit, you do know they got 800 BILLION $$$$ pure cash for FREE, no strongs attached, and no record kept o where the money went, right?

800 BILLION son. Obama signed off on that. You do know that Obama's biggest financial bakcer for his presidential campighn was Goldman-Sachs right?

They all in this together son, Banks rule this world, not "illuminati", banks do. The sooner people realise this, and stop talking all this bullshit about conspiracys the better.

PALEFORCE
10-16-2009, 09:39 PM
so what to do about it?. well since the politicians are in on it we cant turn to them. the best thing i can think of is open an account with a small community bank.

Visionz
10-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Err no shit, you do know they got 800 BILLION $$$$ pure cash for FREE, no strongs attached, and no record kept o where the money went, right?

800 BILLION son. Obama signed off on that. You do know that Obama's biggest financial bakcer for his presidential campighn was Goldman-Sachs right?

They all in this together son, Banks rule this world, not "illuminati", banks do. The sooner people realise this, and stop talking all this bullshit about conspiracys the better.
are you aware of who the Rothschilds are? I mean you're in Britian so you gotta know :lmao: You think those dudes aren't associating with Freemasons?

but I digress, back to OP, yeah its bullshit. I've got an idea that if implemented would do away with that shit but the world's too crooked for an idea that makes so much sense.

harm77
10-17-2009, 12:18 PM

I agree with you a 100% Ghost but the Illuminati own the banks not the other way around.

beautifulrock
10-17-2009, 01:25 PM

It really is embarrassing how little you know.