PDA

View Full Version : Cassidy Wanted For Murder

Hayabusa
06-16-2005, 06:08 PM
Rapper Cassidy is wanted in Philadelphia for the murder of a 22-year-old man during an April 15 shooting. A warrant for his arrest was issued on June 8.

Michael Giampietro, Cassidy's attorney, said he expects his client will surrender himself to authorities on Friday morning. A police spokesperson said when he does, Cassidy will be charged with conspiracy, weapons possession and homicide.

According to police, Cassidy (real name Barry Reese) and two other men, armed with .45 and .40 caliber handguns, 9 mm pistols, AK47 assault rifles and 7.62 mm rifles, fired on three other men during an argument that unfolded behind a house in the rapper's northwest Philadelphia neighborhood just before 1 a.m. on April 15.

One of the men who was shot, Desmond Hawkins, 22, of Philadelphia, died from a gunshot wound to the back. The two other men were treated at area hospitals for gunshot wounds and subsequently released.

Police said a second warrant was also issued for 23-year-old Abdul West, also of Philadelphia, who, along with Cassidy, was one of the three shooters involved in the incident. Homicide detectives have been unable to identify the third shooter. Police were not immediately clear as to what Cassidy's connection might have been to the two other shooters. But according to a spokesperson for the department, all of the men involved "knew each other."

The three victims were reportedly unarmed at the time.

Cassidy, the first MC of significance to be supported by Swizz Beatz's J-affiliated Full Service label, will release his sophomore album, I'm a Hustla, on June 28. Cassidy fuckin up lol.

Da Ryda
06-16-2005, 06:14 PM
That candy-ass love song-singing fool?

It's probably a publicity stunt. If it isn't, then some people in jail will be licking their lips

Hayabusa
06-16-2005, 07:12 PM
Cassidy isn't as weak as he would percieve to be after releaseing that hotel song lol. He aight. Used to be a nice freestyler.

tical2000
06-16-2005, 07:13 PM
haha.........all they have to do is show the cops the music videos for "HOTEL" and his other songs......and they will be able to see that he is a creampuff, and probably has never held a gun

Fox Jr 77
06-16-2005, 07:27 PM
But hes a "husla"

I-Legit
06-16-2005, 07:33 PM
CAssidy is actually a tuff rapper..his freestyles are raw...but damn...fuckin up..not good...proly why he made the song Im A Hustler.....shooting proly most likely over money n drugs

ballistic
06-16-2005, 07:40 PM
CAssidy is actually a tuff rapper..his freestyles are raw...but damn...fuckin up..not good...proly why he made the song Im A Hustler.....shooting proly most likely over money n drugs

cosign...

PN_00
06-16-2005, 07:41 PM
he's dumb...that new single of his could probably make his next album go platinum.....he can't do much locked up for murder

tical2000
06-16-2005, 07:53 PM
CAssidy is actually a tuff rapper..his freestyles are raw...but damn...fuckin up..not good...proly why he made the song Im A Hustler.....shooting proly most likely over money n drugsTUFF RAPPER???? dude had 2 of the most bubblegum songs from last year......lookin all cute like CHINGY in his videos.........

.....that BUBBLEGUM shit did not sell as much as he hoped, so know he treied to change his image to a hustla/tough guy, trying to act hard.........shits looks so manufactured

his new album I'am A HUSTLA is getting terrible reviews as well....from the SAUCE, XXL, and some other mags.

IF that lil nigga goes to jail, he will get rapped daily!!!

SHRAP
06-16-2005, 11:24 PM
cassidy is gully son, recognize his gangsta

http://entimg.msn.com/i/mu/c/cassidy/Cassidy_150.jpg

TonyStarks29
06-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Sad, he was a good freestyler on the mixtapes, now he's gone way mainstream, and this is a perfect time for a big murder charge to come up, with his album coming out June28.

Create
06-17-2005, 01:20 AM
not real freestyles

WRITTENS U DUMB ASSES

Rebel_INS
06-17-2005, 05:26 AM
That candy-ass love song-singing fool?

It's probably a publicity stunt. If it isn't, then some people in jail will be licking their lips
LOL! Straight the fuck up!!!!!

PolitiC
06-17-2005, 05:44 AM
thats bullshit cassidy paid off some people so it seems like hes a real thug...u kno that pop-bitch imago didnt work for him so now he plays a real hard dude..he didnt muder any1

tical2000
06-17-2005, 03:19 PM
after all this talk about CASSIDY I went back to listen to some audio samples from his first hated on album SPLIT PERSONALITY...........and, ya it does fuckin suck hard........shit is so manufactured and bubblegum......sounds like a fuckin CHINGY or J-KWON record.......wasnt this dude some sort of battle rapper, what a joke!

Now dude is a HUSTLA.....haha I guess that bubblegum image didn't sell as much as he wanted....now dude is hard....thats a laugh.......and he is supposed to be making fun of 50 CENTS "21 QUESTIONS" video.......so fuckin lame, when he was doing even more bubblegum shit last year (Hotel, etc)

I hope the dude goes to jail, he is a creampuff, and after all those cute/thugs in love videos.....he is going to get raped like a bitch in jail

36chambers
06-17-2005, 03:33 PM
Cassidy turned himself in, see the other thread. http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=952