PDA

View Full Version : I just saw Paranormal activity

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-17-2009, 11:39 PM
First of all its probably the best movie I've ever seen. People rave about it as being this epic ass horror movie, and it is, but like I thought it was a great movie in general.

It's just so jumpy. You know what's going to happen but you never expect it, ever. The end... brrrrr. Scurry shit. Anyhow, its scary because on friday my favorite teacher took half the class to tell us about this scary story that actually happened to him (he wasn't lying or just telling a story, I could tell he's legit, he's an older man and I can tell he wasn't trying to scare us) but the comparisons... uggh its fucking disturbing. Half the shit in that movie actually happened to him. He's fucking lucky it was a ghost rather than a demon, he'd probably be dead, this stuff is legit. He literally had multiple people see a girl in his house and he had footsteps walking in front of him, like it wasn't like "I hear a noise" it was "theres a woman walking around that I can't see, but he felt and smelt her) but his friend came in and saw her and then asked him about it thinking that he had been cheating on his girlfriend with the girl, but my teacher was like "I swear to God, no one was in the house but me until you walked in. Plus their stoner friend who they let crash apparently spent an entire night with her and the friend on another occasion came home to find his girlfriend locked in the bathroom crying for two hours because a "dog" has attacked her and clawed at the door, but there was no clawmarks, there was no dog.

Anyhow, I just thought it would be interesting to discuss Ghosts, Demons, and Angels here.

I'm not a Christian anymore, I haven't been in a while because I feel Christianity is too convenient a religion to be true.

Regardless, does anyone want to talk about this shit? I'm bored and I'm not going to sleep until well into tommorrow, that movie freaked me out pretty bad cause I have mad paranoia about being watched all the time whereever I go and it fucking scares me to think this stuff could be real and that we're powerless to stop it.

DAMN YOU MICHA WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING BRO!!!! WHY MAN WHY???

5hundred&one
10-17-2009, 11:44 PM
just go to sleep pussy.

nah for real though, it's all bullshit. ghosts ain't real man, aliens are what you need to be afraid of.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Idk dude, I'm more convinced that ghosts are real as opposed to aliens. Not that I don't believe in other life out there, but I don't think they're here. It just seems dumb they'd come here to fuck with us instead of conquering us or integrating us or killing us and taking our land.

I'm not going to stay up because of that movie, I was kidding, but its not even twelve on a saturday, so I don't plan on sleep until... three maybe.

So, what do people think demons are if presuming them real? I don't think they're "Demons" like in the bible as in servants of the devil, but its definitely possible that shits going on we don't know about.

What if they're parasites of some sort that feed on the spirits or the negativity of our emotions and interact with the world using the energy from us.

I think its entirely possible that non human semi sentient entities exist. I mean between our super smart people telling us that there are eleven dimensions and, and a fucking multiverse. Its not that hard to believe that theres some sort of overspill. Universes are like bubbles, they touch each other, maybe paranormal shit is muddling of the universes. Like say there's a guy in another universe and our universe touch. In there universe a person is still alive, in ours they're long dead, so somehow when they touch theres overlap. We see a ghost, they either see nothing or they see a ghost too.

This isn't just concepts, scientists pretty much know this shit happens (well except that overlap thing that's my own idea) but like they're all sure there are eleven dimensions and a multiverse, so maybe its time we start thinking like that.

Regardless, it confuddles me. Its hard to imagine other parallel universe where they're infinite to the point that in universe might be a single atom different then ours, and in another one star wars is actually fucking happening, poor physics and acting and all.

J-Cee
10-18-2009, 12:05 AM
this a new movie?..might have to check it out..
yeh i def believe in ghosts,ive seen em before..and i reckon demons could be bad ppl that have died,and fuck with the living..

GZAjector
10-18-2009, 01:16 AM
the thing that scares me most, and i swear to fuckin god, is time travel.

5hundred&one
10-18-2009, 01:26 AM
honestly, the only thing that really gives me chills just thinking about it, is the thought of going unconscious and waking up in some fucked up place.

like any of the 'haunted' places me and friends always used to go to on Halloween. there's a boiler room in a burnt down school in my area that isn't scary in and of itself, like if you go there on purpose, but the thought of waking up there in the middle of the night, completely alone without any idea how I got there, sends chills up my fucking spine, no homo.

there's another place that everybody used to call 'Satan church', which is really an abandoned mill that looks like a fucked up church from the outside and it has a basement with all kinds of weird emo writing on the walls. if I woke up down there, I think I'd probably go crazy.

does anybody else think this shit or am I just fucked up in the head?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-18-2009, 01:36 AM
I think I'd become a "straight edge" if I awoke somewhere I'd never been before. Clearly I'd been doing something wrong...

JerseyIronman
10-18-2009, 02:17 AM
Theres so much weird paranormal shit in NJ that they dedicated a magazine to it.

http://www.weirdnj.com/_images_stories/night6-1.jpg

THE DEVIL'S TREE
THIS IS ONE SINISTER LOOKING TREE and according to the locals, who told us of the legend, everyone in the vicinity of Bernards Township seems to have a story about it. We were told that at one time a farmer killed his entire family, then went to the tree to hang himself. According to others, numerous suicides and murders occurred around the tree.

Supposedly anyone who tries to cut down the unholy arbor comes to an untimely end, as it is now cursed. It is said that the souls of those killed at the spot give the tree an unnatural warmth, and even in the dead of winter no snow will fall around it.

-When Weird NJ visited the Devilís Tree we noticed evidence that many attempts have been made over the years to take it down. The tree stands all alone in the middle of a large field off Mountain Road. Its trunk has been severely scared by axes and chainsaws, some wounds appearing to be quite old. Why no one has yet been successful in felling the evil oak we can not say for sure. Nor do we know what has become of those who have tried.

One Weird NJ reader described the Devilís Tree to us this way: "There's a big field and right near the road is the tree. It's the only thing in the field. Supposedly it's a portal to hell and a sentinel guards it. He drives an old black Ford or Chevy pick-up truck and will chase you down the road until a certain point. You will see headlights one second, and the next nothing - the car is just gone. My friend has had the old black truck chase him several times down the road, and then it was just gone. We have had it chase us, but we were in a Firebird GTA and were out of there too quick."

Another local told us that the inherent unholiness of the Devilís Tree is the result of the evil that men do, and nothing supernatural at all.

"There is a very evil truth to the mythology of the Devilís Tree. At one time, Bernards Township was one of the central headquarters of the KKK in New Jersey Ė they held many demonstrations in our town and held many meetings throughout the hills. As per KKK policy, often they would 'lynch' local African-Americans to set an example, not only to other African-Americans, but also as an example of their principle and resolve.

The Devil's Tree was more secluded in those times before the developments spread across the mountain like a plague. It sat in a very isolated section of woods and fields, far from the prying eyes of the police. The Devil's Tree was the site of many of the KKK's meetings and hangings. The evil energy around the tree comes from the souls of dead men and women who were killed by this vile organization. If you look at the picture you posted online, the left most branch extends almost parallel to the ground. This was the hanging branch. Pretty freaky and true stuff. To freak ourselves out, sometimes my friends and I would drive down the road at night telling ghost. When the moon is a full red harvest moon, and the wind is blowing just right, it looks like there might be bodies hanging from the branch, slowly swaying in the breeze.Ē
Ė Rob Schmidt

SKAMPOE
10-18-2009, 02:27 AM
Idk dude, I'm more convinced that ghosts are real as opposed to aliens. Not that I don't believe in other life out there, but I don't think they're here. It just seems dumb they'd come here to fuck with us instead of conquering us or integrating us or killing us and taking our land.

I'm not going to stay up because of that movie, I was kidding, but its not even twelve on a saturday, so I don't plan on sleep until... three maybe.

So, what do people think demons are if presuming them real? I don't think they're "Demons" like in the bible as in servants of the devil, but its definitely possible that shits going on we don't know about.

What if they're parasites of some sort that feed on the spirits or the negativity of our emotions and interact with the world using the energy from us.

I think its entirely possible that non human semi sentient entities exist. I mean between our super smart people telling us that there are eleven dimensions and, and a fucking multiverse. Its not that hard to believe that theres some sort of overspill. Universes are like bubbles, they touch each other, maybe paranormal shit is muddling of the universes. Like say there's a guy in another universe and our universe touch. In there universe a person is still alive, in ours they're long dead, so somehow when they touch theres overlap. We see a ghost, they either see nothing or they see a ghost too.

This isn't just concepts, scientists pretty much know this shit happens (well except that overlap thing that's my own idea) but like they're all sure there are eleven dimensions and a multiverse, so maybe its time we start thinking like that.

Regardless, it confuddles me. Its hard to imagine other parallel universe where they're infinite to the point that in universe might be a single atom different then ours, and in another one star wars is actually fucking happening, poor physics and acting and all.
yaa, theyre called whoight people.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-18-2009, 11:30 AM
white people lol

There's a type of sleep state (I've experienced it once partially and I was terrified of it and physically had to wake myself out of it) when you're partially awake but your body is still asleep and DMT is still being released and you dream while awake but you can't move. It's like sleep walking but different. Anyhow a lot of scientists think this is what the alien abduction thing stems from.

I didn't see anything but I realized that it was what it was and I didn't want to wait until my mind imagined lights outside my window and little white skinned dark eyed goblins crawling around in my room to rape me. So I woke myself up with some positive thinking and willed my body to move. But for the minute where I couldn't move my body yet but was awake was terrifying. Being paralyzed in a dark room is scary in and of itself.

So I'm willing to explain abductees to this by and large. I saw a show about aliens and they mentioned it, and said that even in olden times this happened. Its what Incubi and Secubi probably were. It's called an "Old Hag Attack" and its a real state of sleep.

Poison Flowerz!
10-18-2009, 11:47 AM

Poison Flowerz!
10-18-2009, 11:53 AM

MENES
10-18-2009, 12:07 PM
^^ you straight wilin sun!!

yo its called sleep paralysis I believe, my bro had it a couple times, seemingly each time it had to do bombs n sirens were going off in his head, real intense shit man. you jus lie there with your eyes open, unable to move or talk.

TSA
10-18-2009, 12:13 PM
YO! i saw the movie with the womans, she almost had a heart attack. movies don't scare me really but i know what you mean about it being a REALLY good movie in general, i want to take my little brother and mom and it'll be hilarious to watch their reactions.

anys, here's some fucking trip shit.

My dad grew up with this guy, there was a concert in Owerri, the next closet town to my village and his parents didn't let him go, so he snuck out, go in a car accident and died.

they buried him, my dad went to the funeral and saw him go in the ground.

anyways, earlier last year a woman and 2 kids came to his parents place and asked if they're his parents, they were freaked out by it cause the woman and kids were from Cameroon, nigeria's canada, and so they asked how did you know my son?

the women said "He's my husband, he's on his way here"

everyone started screaming and shit and then they ask who the kids where and the lady goes

"these are your grand kids"

the parents told the woman that the man died when he was 18, had never been to Cameroon, had never had kids and that she needs to leave before she calls the police.

the woman said its a lie and pulled out a picture of the guy. IT was his, only older. He had facial hair but it was the same fucking dude.

she said that he's on his way, he told them to go a head of him cause he stopped in Owerri to see his sister. The woman showed the mother a voicemail he left on her phone and the mom started crying cause it was his voice. everyone was seriously freaking out and it scared the kids that everyone was telling them there dad had been dead for years

they kept showing pictures they had in the photo albums they brought, it was him and my dad confirmed it (my dad doesn't believe in this shit btw and still doesn't believe it even though he met the woman and the kids slept in our hour and he saw the pictures and heard the voicemail)

anyways the woman shortly after tries calling the husband, his phone is disconnected.

that same sister came back days later and said she had missed a call from that number (the dead mans) and tried to call back but it was disconnected.

anyways the nigerian federal government is involved and investigating the case, they went back to cameroon and the ppl from her village swore they knew him, he was alive, and those were his kids and wife.

they also freaked out when they heard he had been dead.

they undug his grave and his coffin was intact, traces of remains in there and all.

the guy disappeared and hasn't been found. The wife says he was extremely hesitant to take them back home, which is abnormal in our culture and hers.

my dad said the kids look like him and could describe the way he acted in a way he had remembered.

Poison Flowerz!
10-18-2009, 12:16 PM

Inspectah_Dirk
10-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Everybody who actually believes in ghosts, or even think there is the slightest possibility they could excist should be fucking shut into outerspace. After 25 years im just sick and tired of shit like that..people believing in shit without any form of evidence. I'm not even gonna sugercoat it..just fucking shoot them into outerspace.