PDA

View Full Version : chamillionnairre talks about michael jordan being rude as hell to him. (video)

cap
10-19-2009, 05:58 PM
wshhQf48w6Xa9012UD34

fuck a Jordan.

BRONZBODY
10-19-2009, 06:10 PM
yeah. jordan is a prick. my old man can vouch for that as well.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-19-2009, 06:17 PM
cap your quickly turing into the biggest herb on the site

you worship joe budden and joel ortiz, and chamillionaire

Jordan can do what the fuck he wants, hes Michael Jordan your pathetic belgium squirly turd.

Sorry though if he hurt your sensitive feelings because hes "rude". smh. I couldnt give a fuck how rude MJ is to chamillonaire, who gives a fuck? Hes michael jordan.

cap
10-19-2009, 06:21 PM
lol i never even said i liked chammillionaire. because i post a vid of his im his no. 1 fan? lmao. i know a handful of cham songs and i like some of them. you take this corp/internet shit way too serious. and dont worry about hurting my feelings over the internet, its an impossible task. :b

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-19-2009, 06:26 PM
U said 'fuck a jordan' because he was rude to chamamililililiaonoonnaire.

that says it all. thats like saying "fuck a micheal jackson" because he was rude to lil romeo.

also you worship joe budden and believe people who are also fans of joe budden are "open minded", so ive been waiting to call you a harb to be honest, this was a perfect chance. its how it is.

diggy
10-19-2009, 06:27 PM
That's a sad story.

cap
10-19-2009, 06:29 PM
wow youve been "waiting" for me to slip lol, your life must be fascinating. and i said fuck a jordan because its a shame for such an icon to behave in such a dumb way to people. ah well "ghostlaced" im gonna hit the sack, im sure when i check back tomorrow you will have posted something detrimental to my self esteem. make it count! :cheerlie:

5hundred&one
10-19-2009, 06:30 PM
lol, MJ's the shit.

HANZO
10-19-2009, 06:31 PM
well its MJ everyone knows how cocky he is, you just have to watch his hall of fame speech, man disses everyone.

grt05
10-19-2009, 06:32 PM
cap your quickly turing into the biggest herb on the site

you worship joe budden and joel ortiz, and chamillionaire

Jordan can do what the fuck he wants, hes Michael Jordan your pathetic belgium squirly turd.

Sorry though if he hurt your sensitive feelings because hes "rude". smh. I couldnt give a fuck how rude MJ is to chamillonaire, who gives a fuck? Hes michael jordan.

Who give's a fuck if he's MJ? I haven't watched the video but your logic is fucking stupid...I hate to think what the rest of your 14,000+ posts are like.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-19-2009, 06:38 PM
Who give's a fuck if he's MJ?

^hahahaa

TAURO
10-19-2009, 06:41 PM
God damn rappers and their constant vblaugs.

IrOnMaN
10-19-2009, 06:44 PM
"Until this day, I don't wear Jordan's"-by Wish Bone

If this is true, FUCK Michael Jordan, seriously.}:|

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Jealosy is a TERRIBLE thing

spiggity_ace
10-19-2009, 09:04 PM
jordans a faggot in person trsut me

Monkdude
10-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Jealosy is a TERRIBLE thing

not sure what you know about jordan being over there in england and everything, but he has a reputation for rudeness, immaturity and a serious inferiority complex... hes the greatest basketball player of all time, but as a person, he isnt perfect. this is widely known so your pathetic appeal to MJ just because of his iconic status makes you seem foolish

ALCATRAZ
10-19-2009, 10:30 PM
lol @ cham being the last one to the party fool jordan is a prick to evvverryyoonnne dont feel bad cuz he aint heard da hip hop poleece joint

oDoUoSoKo
10-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Who give's a fuck if he's MJ? I haven't watched the video but your logic is fucking stupid...I hate to think what the rest of your 14,000+ posts are like.
lmao, exactly the same.

Kenny Powers
10-19-2009, 11:03 PM
so what, chamillionare is so far off MJ's radar, Cha is a nobody to mike

whitey
10-20-2009, 12:21 AM
not really a fan of chamillionare but he seems like a cool dude.

jordan probably (definatly) didnt even know who cham was though. not like
he gives a shit. but still.

jordan is just a bitter man. hes always been a prick, but he managed his image to maximize his earning potential really well. that smile and nice guy look made him millions upon millions. but im guessing hes just a really unhappy dude on the inside.

Marlo Stanfield
10-20-2009, 12:36 AM
i have an autographed barcelona olympics michael jordan poster right next to me that i had framed in some reflective glass or some shit for like 550 total...

Visionz
10-20-2009, 01:05 AM
I can't stand when anyone has that attitude that who they are or how much money they got gives them an excuse to treat other people like shit. If that's how MJ really is, then fuck him.

Marlo Stanfield
10-20-2009, 01:44 AM
yeah if i were to see it for myself i wouldnt like it

nonetheless he will always be my favorite athlete ever, probably

whitey
10-20-2009, 01:53 AM
as an athlete he is who he is. best basketball player ever. much respect there.

as a person hes a shitbox. but people dont choose favorite athletes on how good of a person they are.

SL33
10-20-2009, 07:03 AM
yeah. jordan is a prick. my old man can vouch for that as well.

so, what happened ? explain

harm77
10-20-2009, 02:29 PM
^^^^
Werd up. I fucking hate chamillionare's music but home boy came on some humble shit and asked nicely for an autograph. Its not like he used his fame to get one. MJ had know right right treating the dude like that. I dont give a fuck who u are and what status u have in life, no one should be talked to or disrespected like that. But then again Ghostlaced is the type of homo who likes to throw his worthless opinion around just to get some attention. If you dont believe me check out previous post and threads that he has done. Hes a bitch ass internet herb. ANd thats basically all he'll ever be. So when he does post some bullshit smile cuz like all good jokes he funny.

Tommy
10-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Regardless of your status or how much money you've made, there's no excuse for being an asshole. If he was in a bad mood, fair enough, but don't go dishing that shit out on people who ask for autographs.

However, I'm not gonna pass judgement on him based on a few stories.

LORD NOSE
10-20-2009, 03:02 PM
if a grown ass man wanted to take a picture with me i'd say the same thing jordan said

Tommy
10-20-2009, 03:04 PM
if a grown ass man wanted to take a picture with me i'd say the same thing jordan said

But you're not an icon.

cap
10-20-2009, 03:04 PM

lol who the fuck would wanna take a picture with you lmao!

LORD NOSE
10-20-2009, 03:08 PM
lol who the fuck would wanna take a picture with you lmao!

eggzaklee

especially another man

so what that michael jordan is good at putting an orange ball into a hole - why the phuc would i want to see me and his face on a piece of paper

then cham came at him like a lil bitch talking bout " excuse me please, would you mind if i umm take a picture with you, i know your busy and all but i was just wondering......."

TFOH

LORD NOSE
10-20-2009, 03:11 PM
But you're not an icon.

but i am - and fans are annoying as hell -

i'm rushing to go take a shit and yall nigaas keep stoppin me for autographs and pictures - THOH

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 03:20 PM
I wonder if Mase had made a video blaug in the 90's about Ghostface Killah being a really mean person, and punching people in the eye for no reason, if all you faggots wouldve petitioning to stop listening to Ghostface's music becasue he was a bit of an asshole. Same with Rae when he beat up that dude for eating his hotdog.

This is wu tang faggots. get a grip of yourslef goddamn. I dont blame MJ for refusing autographs etc, your a grown ass man ffs.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2009, 03:57 PM
He didn't refuse an autograph, he was just a cunt.

I mean, i don't really give a shit.

Most people who are lead to believe they're amazing by a horde fans boys exhibiting acute cases of suppressed homosexuality, would be cunts.

He's still a cunt for it, but why wouldn't he be.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Why do people care he might be a bit of an asshole to stranger though?

Hes the greatest basketball player of all time ffs. I think we can let him off.

Im also sick of all these squaky clean athletes who are all the same and not allowed to ever be controversial. This makes me LIKE MJ even more. Hes just real with it. I bet half of these celebrities feel the same way MJ doesthey just dont have the guts to just be as they really are.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Because America and the greater world are fucking obsessed with calling every dead beat who can put one foot in front of the other well or bounce a rubber ball a fucking "role model".

The hysteria surrounding that swimmer guy smoking weed is the same shit.

These people are just cunts like the rest of us, why wouldn't they be.

Rame
10-20-2009, 04:16 PM
I wonder if Mase had made a video blaug in the 90's about Ghostface Killah being a really mean person, and punching people in the eye for no reason, if all you faggots wouldve petitioning to stop listening to Ghostface's music becasue he was a bit of an asshole. Same with Rae when he beat up that dude for eating his hotdog.

This is wu tang faggots. get a grip of yourslef goddamn. I dont blame MJ for refusing autographs etc, your a grown ass man ffs.

Lol @ your GFK comparison. People don't dislike the athlete Michael Jordan, they dislike the person Michael Jordan. I'm sure we wouldn't all get along with GFK.

I don't care about Mr. Jordans personal life but if someone else wants to I'll let them. So should you.

hom1e
10-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Damn he rolled to Jordan and said "can I get a picture?" Lol i wouldn't do this, I took a pictures with some of rapers in Poland but never rolled to them straight with question - "can I get a picture?" I gotta get some talking first...

Rame
10-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Damn he rolled to Jordan and said "can I get a picture?" Lol i wouldn't do this, I took a pictures with some of rapers in Poland but never rolled to them straight with question - "can I get a picture?" I gotta get some talking first...

Lol, you don't want to talk them into bed, do you?

It's just a picture.

LORD NOSE
10-20-2009, 06:04 PM
tell them

thanks for that album - or that song - as you are walking by

fans act like the artist that they like never made vomit in their life

people make vomit - everyone has vomited some time in their life

their face turned blue and their eyes got teary, and they shitted out of they mouth before - don't take pictures with famous people -

whitey
10-20-2009, 06:12 PM

Im also sick of all these squaky clean athletes who are all the same and not allowed to ever be controversial. This makes me LIKE MJ even more. Hes just real with it. I bet half of these celebrities feel the same way MJ doesthey just dont have the guts to just be as they really are.

thats the point though, he doesnt go around acting like some punk like pacman jones.

he just puts on this fake persona and smile to sell wheaties boxes.

cham was a kid growing up watching jordan like most people on this board. and probably unless you were a die hard fan of maybe the knicks or something you probably liked jordan. then to have him shit on you when you just ask for a picture, i can imagine it would be a bit hard to take.

people dont think about their role models being dick heads, and its a bit of a shock when you find out first hand.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 06:24 PM
cham was a kid growing up watching jordan like most people on this board. and probably unless you were a die hard fan of maybe the knicks or something you probably liked jordan. then to have him shit on you when you just ask for a picture, i can imagine it would be a bit hard to take.

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW poor wikkle chamilionlionlaire... got his feelings hurt by the big bad michael jordan....awwwwww i feel so sorry for the poor little guy, his hero.....its such a sad sad story.....

Come the fuck off it man, Chamilililiionaire is a grown ass man and he got his Ego checked and he didnt like it. I cant tell you how much more I respect Jordan after knowing all this, hes not just another sports robot, hes a real person, and he just happens to be disgusted with grown men looking for his signature. Like I would be.

whitey
10-20-2009, 06:36 PM
bruh, the point isnt that he did it to chamillionare.

its not like he was having a bad day and shit on this dude. hes just a dick all around. his hof speech speaks of it.

being a cock sucker doenst make me want to respect someone. idk why you think thats cool.

cap
10-20-2009, 06:41 PM

its not like he was having a bad day and shit on this dude. hes just a dick all around. his hof speech speaks of it.

being a cock sucker doenst make me want to respect someone. idk why you think thats cool.

cus he's a dumbass thats why. arent you ghostlaced? honestly!

5hundred&one
10-20-2009, 07:48 PM
the amount of feelings in this thread is touching, to say the least, but people acting like pussies isn't what makes the world go round. MJ is a hilariously cruel person and if I lived the life he does, I probably would be too. You know how many pictures and autographs he's done since his rise to fame? surely he's realized by now that the emotions and the feelings of a single person mean shit in the grand scheme of things and I'd be willing to bet he does shit like this strictly for his own amusement. Like as soon as cham walked off he just started bustin out laughin. I think it's funny, I've yet to see a good reason why it isn't.

IrOnMaN
10-21-2009, 01:10 PM
eggzaklee

especially another man

so what that michael jordan is good at putting an orange ball into a hole - why the phuc would i want to see me and his face on a piece of paper

then cham came at him like a lil bitch talking bout " excuse me please, would you mind if i umm take a picture with you, i know your busy and all but i was just wondering......."

TFOH

You can't be serious, you ignorant ass nigga (that's exactly what you are).

He didn't refuse an autograph, he was just a cunt.

I mean, i don't really give a shit.

Most people who are lead to believe they're amazing by a horde fans boys exhibiting acute cases of suppressed homosexuality, would be cunts.

He's still a cunt for it, but why wouldn't he be.

Exactly.

Ghostlace, come on, man. You think just because he's rich and an American icon, he has the right to talk to people like they're dogs? MJ is a human being just like you and I. To you, Michael Jordan is a God in human form just because he has money and he's an American icon. Does that mean has the right to treat people like slaves and dogs? No, it's not. If you think that way about people, then it says A LOT about you and how you view life.

Because America and the greater world are fucking obsessed with calling every dead beat who can put one foot in front of the other well or bounce a rubber ball a fucking "role model".

The hysteria surrounding that swimmer guy smoking weed is the same shit.

These people are just cunts like the rest of us, why wouldn't they be.

That's because WE AS PEOPLE give those people the power to behave like that. Fame and fortune.

tell them

thanks for that album - or that song - as you are walking by

fans act like the artist that they like never made vomit in their life

people make vomit - everyone has vomited some time in their life

their face turned blue and their eyes got teary, and they shitted out of they mouth before - don't take pictures with famous people -

Posting ignorant posts, you silly nigga (that's what you are).

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW poor wikkle chamilionlionlaire... got his feelings hurt by the big bad michael jordan....awwwwww i feel so sorry for the poor little guy, his hero.....its such a sad sad story.....

Come the fuck off it man, Chamilililiionaire is a grown ass man and he got his Ego checked and he didnt like it. I cant tell you how much more I respect Jordan after knowing all this, hes not just another sports robot, hes a real person, and he just happens to be disgusted with grown men looking for his signature. Like I would be.

It's not okay Ghostlace. You're saying that because you're not Cham. Imagine if you saw Krayzie Bone at a store. You get all happy and walk towards him smiling. Krayzie Bone sees you and has this disgusted look on his face. You start talking and asks him for an autograph and a picture. Krayzie Bone says, "Look nigga, get the fuck away from me with that bullshit!" Layzie Bone then looks at you like you're just a bum on the street.

How would you feel? And PLEASE don't say that you wouldn't care because I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU WOULD CARE BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT THEM!!!

I agree.

the amount of feelings in this thread is touching, to say the least, but people acting like pussies isn't what makes the world go round. MJ is a hilariously cruel person and if I lived the life he does, I probably would be too. You know how many pictures and autographs he's done since his rise to fame? surely he's realized by now that the emotions and the feelings of a single person mean shit in the grand scheme of things and I'd be willing to bet he does shit like this strictly for his own amusement. Like as soon as cham walked off he just started bustin out laughin. I think it's funny, I've yet to see a good reason why it isn't.

That's your opinion. I totally disagree. If famous people treat the people who made them who they are like that, then they are total 100% assholes. If they get a major self-esteem boost for hurting one of their fans feelings, then they're SICK AS HELL! There is NO EXCUSE for MJ's behavior, PERIOD!! I don't find this funny NOT ONE BIT! You might for ignorant silly reasons, but I don't. Cham grew up loving MJ, buying those weak ass jordans, etc, and MJ KNEW that. Honestly, fuck that guy and fuck you too.}:|

cap
10-21-2009, 02:32 PM
You can't be serious, you ignorant ass nigga (that's exactly what you are).

Exactly.

Ghostlace, come on, man. You think just because he's rich and an American icon, he has the right to talk to people like they're dogs? MJ is a human being just like you and I. To you, Michael Jordan is a God in human form just because he has money and he's an American icon. Does that mean has the right to treat people like slaves and dogs? No, it's not. If you think that way about people, then it says A LOT about you and how you view life.

That's because WE AS PEOPLE give those people the power to behave like that. Fame and fortune.

Posting ignorant posts, you silly nigga (that's what you are).

It's not okay Ghostlace. You're saying that because you're not Cham. Imagine if you saw Krayzie Bone at a store. You get all happy and walk towards him smiling. Krayzie Bone sees you and has this disgusted look on his face. You start talking and asks him for an autograph and a picture. Krayzie Bone says, "Look nigga, get the fuck away from me with that bullshit!" Layzie Bone then looks at you like you're just a bum on the street.

How would you feel? And PLEASE don't say that you wouldn't care because I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU WOULD CARE BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT THEM!!!

I agree.

That's your opinion. I totally disagree. If famous people treat the people who made them who they are like that, then they are total 100% assholes. If they get a major self-esteem boost for hurting one of their fans feelings, then they're SICK AS HELL! There is NO EXCUSE for MJ's behavior, PERIOD!! I don't find this funny NOT ONE BIT! You might for ignorant silly reasons, but I don't. Cham grew up loving MJ, buying those weak ass jordans, etc, and MJ KNEW that. Honestly, fuck that guy and fuck you too.}:|

dont bother man all the guys you responded to are sad little guys who sit in front off the computer all day trying to act hard or cool or something. these lames are fake or ignorant. or even worse, fakes who act ignorant cus they think its cool.

harm77
10-21-2009, 08:59 PM
dont bother man all the guys you responded to are sad little guys who sit in front off the computer all day trying to act hard or cool or something. these lames are fake or ignorant. or even worse, fakes who act ignorant cus they think its cool.

Yea that's becuase 97% of dickheads in this website never get any pussy. They basically live on this site. Just look at some of the member's number of post. Jesus one guy has like 30,000 post. Nigga go out and get some ass fucking herb ass niggaz on this site.