PDA

View Full Version : Redman - Reggie Nobel 9 1/2 ..... NEW ALBUM!!!

P-Noid Brown
10-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Anyone got any info for reggies new album comin in december??
Any tracklisting ?? Or other tracks besides coc back?

claaa7
10-20-2009, 09:33 AM
^^ no tracklisting leaked or anything yet, the only thing known is the cover and "Cock Back" is the only song that dropped so far.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-20-2009, 09:36 AM
watch it wont drop on time now we know how def jam works

claaa7
10-20-2009, 09:51 AM
^^ wait, there's a release date??

TAURO
10-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Are we talking about Muddy Waters 2?

TAURO
10-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Nevermind I just read the title, so what does this mean for Muddy 2?

Reiko
10-20-2009, 12:01 PM
^^ no tracklisting leaked or anything yet, the only thing known is the cover and "Cock Back" is the only song that dropped so far.

cover? can you post it?

-The A to the Z-
10-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Nevermind I just read the title, so what does this mean for Muddy 2?

I heard that Def Jam didn't want him to release that.

Whether it actually exists I'm not sure about.

Jin10304
10-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Yeah whatever happened to Muddy Waters II? I guess Def Jam didnt want him to release it because I remember Redman was only going to release 500,000 copies of it and DJ knew that wouldnt sell period.

lynskey
10-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Just me who thought Red Gone Wild was dope?

Gotta a lot of unwarrented hate.

Mcthuggin99
10-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Red Gone Wild was the shit

hope the new album comes out soon

racist randy
10-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Post that cover..

Mcthuggin99
10-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Post that cover..
i dont think the one hes talking about is official. hes probably talking about the one in the BO2 booklet

claaa7
10-20-2009, 04:49 PM
^^ word, don't y'all got "Blackout 2" - i thought it was the cover??

racist randy
10-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Oh that one.....lol

Reiko
10-20-2009, 06:03 PM
yeah i got BO!2 but didn't know it's cover.

beeboy
10-20-2009, 06:40 PM
http://media.prefixmag.com/site_media/uploads/images/review/r/redman/aaredmanalbum_jpg_150x150_crop_q85.jpg

drippie k
10-20-2009, 08:38 PM
that can't be the official cover...and even the album title is lame

red gone wild was sickness, hopefully he'll deliver on this next one

claaa7
10-21-2009, 11:53 AM
^^ agreed, the title fucking sucks.. Muddy Watters II sounds dope but he might have realized how many rappers that are riding on the Sequel to the classic album wave right now, shit is getting ridicilous.

dafran
10-21-2009, 11:57 AM
-CTBhJyaeJ4

oldie
10-21-2009, 02:09 PM
damn another Redman album - cant wait!

on a sidenote: I been bumpin Supreme Clientelle lately - Redman rips 'Buck 50' IMO

claaa7
10-21-2009, 04:14 PM
^^ you're damn right, that whole verse was straight fire - "You weed got more seeds than ODB". if the Rae/Ghost/Mef album actually happens i hope Redman gets to jump on a song or two, all their styles mashes together perfectly ("Buck 50", "4 Minutes to Lock Down", "Run 4 Cover" and even "Redbull" all prove this point)

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-21-2009, 04:19 PM
^^ you're damn right, that whole verse was straight fire - "You weed got more seeds than ODB". if the Rae/Ghost/Mef album actually happens i hope Redman gets to jump on a song or two, all their styles mashes together perfectly ("Buck 50", "4 Minutes to Lock Down", "Run 4 Cover" and even "Redbull" all prove this point)

i hope so too

P-Noid Brown
10-22-2009, 07:56 AM
Red always and will be nasty... Hopefully this album sees the light of day.... Also, i hope muddy waters 2 gets released by him.... Word is mr. Noble got more tracks recorded than 2 pac.

CharlesJones
10-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Fuck Def Jam if they don't want Redman releasing Muddy Waters 2. He needs to put that out. When is Redman and Method Man gonna wake up and see that Def Jam doesn't care about them? Their albums always take a long time to come out because the label keeps pushing back the release date. Red Gone Wild album is wack. I think his last good album was Muddy Waters. I didn't like Doc's Da Name and Malpractice either. His lyrics are still good but his beats aren't good anymore. I was also disappointed in his mixtapes Ill At Will volume 1 and volume 2 and Live From The Bricks.

P-Noid Brown
10-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Red Gone Wild album is wack. his beats aren't good anymore. I was also disappointed in his mixtapes Ill At Will volume 1 and volume 2 and Live From The Bricks.

^^

e-z to say it's obvious u aint a REDMAN fan.... everything i quoted from you ... in all due respect....

is bullshit....

Red gone wild was soooo hard.... Red is the only nigga that really chooses hard beats anymore.

oldie
10-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Fuck Def Jam if they don't want Redman releasing Muddy Waters 2. He needs to put that out. When is Redman and Method Man gonna wake up and see that Def Jam doesn't care about them?
I was also disappointed in his mixtapes Ill At Will volume 1 and volume 2 and Live From The Bricks.

your 1st comments i agree with 110% Defjam is single handedly fuckin hip-hop the fuck up if you ask me. they all about making the commercial hits these days, they dont give a fuck about the artist or their credability.

your 2nd comments - each to their own man but i like Ill At Will mixtapes, left me craving for more, aint touched them in a while but from what i remember i think i prefered no1.
i got another redman mixtape too - Future Thugz part.1, thats a decent mixtape too!

"you on the pavement, gimme that mic - get my name engraved in"
however the lyric goes

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-24-2009, 07:47 PM
God help me, I agree with charlesjones fully.

Redman's so ridiculously boring now...like he hasn't declined much from where he was a decade ago, but the subject matter or lack of it and the rhyme schemes are played out. malpractice was the start of his downfall imo (i like doc's da name, i think that whole album is solid and of course the albums before that are all dope)

zooruka
10-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Fuck Def Jam if they don't want Redman releasing Muddy Waters 2. He needs to put that out. When is Redman and Method Man gonna wake up and see that Def Jam doesn't care about them? Their albums always take a long time to come out because the label keeps pushing back the release date. Red Gone Wild album is wack. I think his last good album was Muddy Waters. I didn't like Doc's Da Name and Malpractice either. His lyrics are still good but his beats aren't good anymore. I was also disappointed in his mixtapes Ill At Will volume 1 and volume 2 and Live From The Bricks.

I agree redman`s last good album was muddy waters.

Seriously both red and meth need to give the collabo a rest it`s played out.

peace be with you !

BGS
10-25-2009, 06:46 AM
red gone wild is a fucking hard album, still on heavy rotation...i don't know what the fuck is going on with you all!!

CharlesJones
10-25-2009, 11:20 AM
LOL@Red Gone Wild is a hard album hahahahahahahahahahaha. It would've been hard if the beats were good. Redman needs to stop using Erick Sermon's beats because his beats haven't been good for a long time and that's why Erick's Music, React, Chilltown NY albums suck. I don't know who else did the beats on Red Gone Wild but i wasn't feeling them. Redman needs them funky beats again like he had on his first 3 albums. P-Noid Brown, iam a Redman fan but i don't like his beats anymore. LOL@Pandemic saying god help me because he agreed with me hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Jin10304
10-25-2009, 11:01 PM
" Redman needs them funky beats again like he had on his first 3 albums."

Lol first you say he needs to stop using Sermon on his albums (btw he had possibly 3 of the best beats on RGW, "Walk In Gutta", "Rite Now" & "Soopaman Luva 6 Part I") then say he needs to go back to the sound he had in from his 1st 3 LP's (which Sermon had major contributions too). He's been puttin good work so far with "Dangerus MCees", "Baggin Crack", "Goldmine", His 4:21 contributions and his We Mean Business beats (especially "Run It")

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 10:08 AM
Erick Sermon's beats haven't been good since his solo album Double Or Nothing LOL. My bad, i liked his beats on his compilation album Insomnia and on EPMD's Back In Business album. I haven't been feeling his beats since then. I do like the beat he did for Scarface's song called It Aint part 2 on Scarface's Last Of A Dying Breed album.

angry!
10-31-2009, 11:24 AM
i wanna hear red on some hard beats, mix in some funk too cuz he is a funky nigga but i wanna hear red shred a alchemist banger, havoc, preem, its mad producers out there that can give him grime!!!!

cats need to start knockin on necros door for beats, i heard rae say he didnt charge him shit for "gihad" and thats a fuckin heat rock!!! dont give me no budget bullshit reggie, these niggas idolize you and would be cutting prices all day!!!!

"im dope nigga" gotta be my favorite track from blackout! 2, red merkin a hard havoc track, shit is killin!!!!

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 11:38 AM
I was listening to his Dare Iz A Darkside album about 4 weeks ago and i was loving the hard beats he has on there. That album's beats shits on the beats he had on his last 3 albums. His beats from Dare Iz A Darkside should be sounding just like that with the music he's doing now.