PDA

View Full Version : Is this not one of the Illest remixes ever?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 08:53 AM
YYaQueJYyps
I shot Ya remix (keith murray, prodigy, fat joe, foxy, ll)

damn they all bring it so hard it was gettin ridiculous. I miss the days when def jam would put out hard shit like this.

(also look out for the firm scene with the original members)

Monkdude
10-20-2009, 08:56 AM
prodigy takes it, then keith, then LL, then foxy, then fat joe. all the verses were tight though

MaskedAvenger
10-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Yeah one of the best, each verse gets better. pac took offense to this. never knew there was a video for it though

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 09:16 AM
I like foxy alot on this. I wish we still had a female MC's like that still. changes things up. she was like the female Shyne lol.

claaa7
10-20-2009, 09:54 AM
yep, classic in every sense of the word.. used to have that in my sig

Monkdude
10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
i like foxy because shes such a grimy bitch, you just dont expect it and bam it hits you. "disease infested" like what?

BGS
10-20-2009, 10:08 AM
thats still one of the illest beats i heard in my life!!!

Tommy
10-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Ill as fuck

KLIION JENSEN
10-20-2009, 10:41 AM
if you listen to Foxys verse, she bit the flow offa Raekwons "fake n**gaz throw shit in they drinks, club nights we snatch links, politic, africans & chinks" verse, which kinda let her down a little, but the whole shit was hard as fuck......

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 11:03 AM
^shut up

KLIION JENSEN
10-20-2009, 11:12 AM
^wow, straight bitching out on it, lol...have you not noticed that shit before ?? boy you dumb.....go listen to, i think its Knowledge God offa Cuban Linx, then listen to Foxys verse, then come back and tell me that she did'nt bite that shit...

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 11:18 AM
"straight bitching out on it"

"boy you dumb"

"tell me that she did'nt bite that shit"

Your a pleasent white male from southern england, and a backpack rap fan, please stop speaking like a middle aged black women from louisiana.

KLIION JENSEN
10-20-2009, 11:25 AM
wow, so thats how middle aged black women from Louisiana talk is it ??

i'm not pleasant, i'm not from southern England (northern), i dont like backpack rap, i dont really like rap that much these days, i listen to more soul music & classic rock to be honest....

now you sir, are an ignorant little black boy from Birmingham, who gets really upset when he knows less than whitey...

suck my sweaty socks, i got weed to go smoke, back soon bitch...

ps
she still bit that shit offa Rae

Compulsion
10-20-2009, 11:30 AM
wow, so thats how middle aged black women from Louisiana talk is it ??

i'm not pleasant, i'm not from southern England (northern), i dont like backpack rap, i dont really like rap that much these days, i listen to more soul music & classic rock to be honest....

now you sir, are an ignorant little black boy from Birmingham, who gets really upset when he knows less than whitey...

suck my sweaty socks, i got weed to go smoke, back soon bitch...

ps
she still bit that shit offa Rae

You just made his day by believing he is black.