PDA

View Full Version : How come on here?

lynskey
10-20-2009, 02:07 PM
If someone disagrees with you, you are a fag? Homophobia is just as bad as racism, I don't see why this childish insult is still hugely used by alot of (I assume, anyway) adults on here. It's like being in pre-school on here.

"I disagree, so you are a FAG"

How about arguing you're fucking point across instead of calling the poster a FAG.

:thumbdwn:

Disclaimer: I am not a FAG.

grt05
10-20-2009, 02:09 PM
+1

PALEFORCE
10-20-2009, 02:11 PM
well there are alot of closet fags and actual faggots on this site, most of them have joined hands in the 1% usergroup. but yea your going to have to get used to ad hominems around here. alot of posters here have oded on flouride

Inspectah_Dirk
10-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Repped.

SKAMPOE
10-20-2009, 02:18 PM
buhahaha fuckin fags

5hundred&one
10-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Homophobia is just as bad as racism

lol, no way.

Teh KillaBee
10-20-2009, 02:25 PM
I just calls em as I see them, faggot

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2009, 02:26 PM
While there are a lot of homophobes on here, who are afraid that if homosexuality is "tolerated" they might just be talked into doing something "wrong" by a handsome little rent boy, the term "faggit" is just a ubiquitous insult.

I understand most gay people probably aren't too impressed when the term is bandied about.

Nonetheless, at least from my perspective, it's nothing to do with gay people.

If you want to observe actual homophobia on this forum, just consult the numerous threads that have been made focusing on "the issue".

There are few places where you can observe such a large and loud group of imbeciles and bigots.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-20-2009, 02:26 PM
buhahaha fuckin fags

Skam..tell me something tho, this thing you do on here...its all an act, right? In real life you're nothing like you Internet-alterego right? At least..not entirely? :=)

Inspectah_Dirk
10-20-2009, 02:28 PM
While there are a lot of homophobes on here, who are afraid that if homosexuality is "tolerated" they ..

Let me stop you right there man..it's got shit to do with hating fags or taking it up the butt..it's about people yelling fag at everyone on here who disagrees with you. Like i'm gonna get called a fag for posting this in any minute now...:king:

Prolifical ENG
10-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Although those faggots calling others faggots might not be full blown faggots, they still might be rated high on the scale of faggotry because sometimes they act like faggots.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2009, 02:31 PM
lol, no way.

To the thread starter, just viewing a couple of the responses so far, you might not need to look up any old threads.

We might just have one on our hands here if we're lucky enough.

All we need now is for someone to say something like "homosexuality doesn't hurt anybody" or "why do you care about a persons sexual orientation" and in no time we'll have a full blown conglomerate of some of the stupidest minds to grace the internet in it's history going back and forth like there's no tomorrow.

I can't guarantee it, but we might also get some gold out of a guy called Gavin. He's been known to utter gems such as "I AM NOT an ANIMAL!!!" and "evolution didn't happen, white men were created by a mad scientist and homosexuality is unnatural".

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Let me stop you right there man..it's got shit to do with hating fags or taking it up the butt..it's about people yelling fag at everyone on here who disagrees with you. Like i'm gonna get called a fag for posting this in any minute now...:king:

If you read my post, you wouldn't have written that response.

You fucking faggit.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-20-2009, 02:35 PM
If you read my post, you wouldn't have written that response.

You fucking faggit.

I didn't, i stopped after reading that first sentence. That's what i do. But thanks for helping me make my point!

Greeting from Holland!

http://webpages.charter.net/letssenddevintoeurope/images/windmills%20-%20netherlands%202.jpg

Teh KillaBee
10-20-2009, 02:35 PM
if you like faggots so much join their team

ALCATRAZ
10-20-2009, 02:36 PM
threadstarter is a faggit homosexual lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 02:41 PM
I went thru a phase on here where I used to deliberately over use the word faggot as a way of parodying all the dirty faggots using the word "faggot" on the site. (senator penisdick was the first i think to do this). But my usage was slightly different than just a parody because it was also to poke fun at how faggots can get so easily insulted over the internet by people they have never met.

But due to the low IQ's people kept getting terribly insulted by my clear over exagerration of the word and were not able to realise I was joking when I was using the word faggot 15 times in one post.

So ive prety much stopped using it all toghether now, it was fun though.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2009, 02:41 PM
threadstarter is a faggit homosexual lol

Wouldn't think twice about taking 2pac's member into his mouth hole.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2009, 02:43 PM
I went thru a phase on here where I used to deliberately over use the word faggot as a way of parodying all the dirty faggots using the word "faggot" on the site. (senator penisdick was the first i think to do this). But my usage was slightly different than just a parody because it was also to poke fun at how faggots can get so easily insulted over the internet by people they have never met.

But due to the low IQ's people kept getting terribly insulted by my clear over exagerration of the word and were not able to realise I was joking when I was using the word faggot 15 times in one post.

Was your use of the term "nigga" a similar exercise in high humour and witty irony?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 02:46 PM
I can use the word nigga because im the Bill Clinton of wu corp faggot.

5hundred&one
10-20-2009, 02:53 PM
To the thread starter, just viewing a couple of the responses so far, you might not need to look up any old threads.

We might just have one on our hands here if we're lucky enough.

All we need now is for someone to say something like "homosexuality doesn't hurt anybody" or "why do you care about a persons sexual orientation" and in no time we'll have a full blown conglomerate of some of the stupidest minds to grace the internet in it's history going back and forth like there's no tomorrow.

I can't guarantee it, but we might also get some gold out of a guy called Gavin. He's been known to utter gems such as "I AM NOT an ANIMAL!!!" and "evolution didn't happen, white men were created by a mad scientist and homosexuality is unnatural".

dude, gay people just suck, why spend any amount of time trying to defend them? unless...

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Why defend niggas unless....

HANZO
10-20-2009, 03:02 PM
why are ppl getting overly sensitive with ppl using the word fag and gay to describe something.

Also why is wu-corp so in love with this topic? fag talk is booming on this site and could soon pass discussions about Yacub. aint this a hip hop site, i mean hip hop aint really fag-friendly.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-20-2009, 03:05 PM
This site has been very much gay friendly since it's inception.

There is a thread about homosexuality periodically every couple of weeks.

Look at the near hysterical admiration for young black men who can talk into a microphone.

We just need to work on our race relations, and we could soon be the blueprint for a Utopian planet.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-20-2009, 05:02 PM

I invented calling people "Faggot" on the internet in 2007. It had never, EVER, been done before, it has yet to be repeated with my skill and finesse. I know because I've seen everything ever written on the internet.

And I wasn't doing it to be ironic, I was doing it because everybody on this website is, unfortnately, a faggot.

JerseyIronman
10-20-2009, 05:54 PM
"fag" is thrown around so much on here it makes me feel like im back in freshman year of high school

PALEFORCE
10-20-2009, 05:55 PM
you take pictures of fags for a living. your opinion doesnt matter

ALCATRAZ
10-20-2009, 07:22 PM
Wouldn't think twice about taking 2pac's member into his mouth hole.

shutup trust fund baby ... go be rich somewhere

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Bateman has a trustfund? Lucky bastard!

I've barely even got a college fund.

Surreptitious
10-20-2009, 09:20 PM
stay out of general chat if you dont want to experience harrassment, racism, the word faggot and all the rest of the shitty things in the world that entertain us... fag

THE MASON
10-20-2009, 09:28 PM
how come when some fag gets there feelings hurt they make some faggy thread about being called a faggot, the faggotism of some people is just faggish

Surreptitious
10-20-2009, 09:29 PM
how come when some fag gets there feelings hurt they make some faggy thread about being called a faggot, the faggotism of some people is just faggish

haha, got em

Longbongcilvaringz
10-21-2009, 04:58 AM
shutup trust fund baby ... go be rich somewhere

I'm trying to put that money into finding out where pac really is.

My work on this forum is a part of that bigger goal.

My parents aren't exactly pleased that i'm wasting their money on "some overtly gay nigger".

They don't understand hip hop like you and i do though.