PDA

View Full Version : Im totally against a Charles Jones Sticky

TSA
10-20-2009, 06:55 PM
idk how long it takes these mods to figure things out but a stick is a quick way to make sure nobody reads something again. that shits too long wtf and you never know when new shit drops

just unsticky it, and let it flow naturally, dont ruin charles jones.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 07:21 PM
its 4,500 posts.

im never clicking that thread, ever. i clicked it for the first time when i saw you made this thread, and its full of posters pissing over their own ballsacks about the thread being "a classic for sure" smh. its 350 pages and 4500 posts, its dead. and pointless.

Blackula Spectacula
10-20-2009, 07:29 PM
I think they should have made a subforum for him instead. So that we can pick choose which thread we want to laugh at that day.

5hundred&one
10-20-2009, 07:34 PM
its 4,500 posts.

im never clicking that thread, ever. i clicked it for the first time when i saw you made this thread, and its full of posters pissing over their own ballsacks about the thread being "a classic for sure" smh. its 350 pages and 4500 posts, its dead. and pointless.

lol, you don't even know. it was originally a thread made up of his posts from last saturday, that's why I started the classic thread bandwagon. I was smh when I saw that they merged all his posts into one thread. quit acting like you lead the internet rebellion or some shit.

anyway, I agree with the general point of this thread, I haven't gone in there once since it got so big.

Prolifical ENG
10-20-2009, 07:36 PM
I just dont want him making new threads. Past 2-3 weekends, I come on in the evening and its spammed up with recycled material.

Actually stickying the thread is hand waving.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-20-2009, 07:39 PM
lol, you don't even know. it was originally a thread made up of his posts from last saturday, that's why I started the classic thread bandwagon. I was smh when I saw that they merged all his posts into one thread. quit acting like you lead the internet rebellion or some shit.

anyway, I agree with the general point of this thread, I haven't gone in there once since it got so big.

http://3.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krty1agftm1qzdruro1_500.png

JerseyIronman
10-20-2009, 09:54 PM
He should get his own sub-forum.

It would be awesome, a sub-forum dedicated to one poster. He should be the only one allowed to create threads in it, people can only reply. You know he could keep it going by himself too.

Its true, the mega-thread is impossible to navigate.

Whats the harm on putting in another sub-forum? it takes up like 4 more megabytes on the Wu-corp server? Id get rid of the House of Flying Daggers or the Sports Zone if we need room.

Surreptitious
10-20-2009, 09:59 PM
that thread being stickied is ridiculous

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-20-2009, 10:09 PM
Definitely a bad call, at least give them a few weeks to fester before you put them in it.

Charles Jones is a G.O.D. and we must respect his blacktastic fabulous tales of woman hating and buzz killing and poverty brought on by those fiendish addictive prostitutes.

JerseyIronman
10-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Sub-forum!

SUB

-

FORUM

please

Blackula Spectacula
10-20-2009, 11:40 PM
word subforum.

netscape check two
10-21-2009, 12:09 AM
He should get his own sub-forum.

It would be awesome, a sub-forum dedicated to one poster. He should be the only one allowed to create threads in it, people can only reply. You know he could keep it going by himself too.

Its true, the mega-thread is impossible to navigate.

Whats the harm on putting in another sub-forum? it takes up like 4 more megabytes on the Wu-corp server? Id get rid of the House of Flying Daggers or the Sports Zone if we need room.

Sports Zone? }:|

netscape check two
10-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Did somebody send a pm warning to Charles Jones to cut back some on the thread making, before his threads were stickied?

Art Vandelay
10-21-2009, 03:46 AM
I think they should have made a subforum for him instead. So that we can pick choose which thread we want to laugh at that day.

i suggested that. i was ruled against and they stickied it instead.

ALCATRAZ
10-21-2009, 04:17 AM
yo make it a charles jones / warcloud subforum

Poetic Wun
10-21-2009, 04:51 AM
^ +:
lol

i hardly ever read his threads anyhoo

Senator C. Palantine
10-21-2009, 09:51 AM
yes, everyone wants a subforum.

but making one would mean doing what the people who actually post want.

so that wont happen.

TeknicelStylez
10-21-2009, 10:09 AM
I agree Sub Forums, so I can find the classic thread like the time he ran from people chasing him with guns... I tried reading through his sticky while I was waiting for a wedding and it was more boring than waiting.

SID
10-21-2009, 10:34 AM
I don't understand the facsination with charles jones, i dont find him funny because i can see past his gimmick, and thats coming from a person who has invaded countless forums with countless gimmicks.

TSA
10-21-2009, 10:41 AM
no not a faggot subforum, then ppl that it pisses off won't post in it and the threads will die at birth, it'll be another video subforum and dan cooley.

just let it be. its funny waking up, turning on the computer, getting on wucorp and seeing that charles' internet access time is reaching the 10 min mark and he has to post everything he needs to post for a week.

and if you look back on it his threads aren't the same, just characteristically similar, he actually covers a wide range of random topics.

just let it be, you can't have everything annoying off wucorp or contained to protect the gay, at one point all the GOAT posters are annoying till everyone realizes they're hilarious.

sunny winters has been posting the same stuff since 2005 and he got modded.

Art Vandelay
10-21-2009, 10:59 AM
i think tsa feels he's on the hot seat to be the next one to have all of his threads merged

netscape check two
10-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I think that has to be taken into consideration that he can only get online at the library, so he has to get all the thread making in and posts that he can(usually on the weekends). So if he's not posting much during the week, then it kinda evens out. lol

JerseyIronman
10-21-2009, 05:44 PM
^^

haha is this true?

No wonder CJ bombards the forum with new threads out of the blue. He must write them down in his diary or store them in his head as the week goes, and then when the weekend comes he goes to the library and unloads.