PDA

View Full Version : So I just brought two Katana Swordz...

Deity Allah
09-24-2005, 03:21 AM
and now I'm ready for some swordplay. How many if any or ya got "real" swordzman skills?

KBOS
09-24-2005, 03:27 AM
don't make me shadowbox ya ass

mackiain
09-24-2005, 03:40 AM
haha your intense man, you gotta have a deathmatch with a buddy or something?

Os3y3ris
09-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Perhaps you want a bokken at least?

iNtell3kT
09-24-2005, 07:58 AM
i got like 5 samurai swords, i dont practice, aint no use, its not like Pai Mei is gonna come knockin on my door telling me to duel ya know lol, but respect, if u learn anyways...

peace

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Stop posting Intellefag.

Nah but, I got sum Kendo under my belt, like 3 months. Cool training.

iNtell3kT
09-24-2005, 10:50 AM
awww cant we get a long man

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 10:53 AM
LMAO! yeah right fag boy, we tried that.

iNtell3kT
09-24-2005, 10:56 AM
im sorry your being like that.....i guess your just that ignorent, self centered, ego maniac fuckface i always thought u were

your 1 sad italian

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 10:58 AM
lol. I guess you wrong in every aspect. You expect for me to be cool with you? faggot. Why did you add the italian part?

iNtell3kT
09-24-2005, 11:00 AM
wtf? why are u talkin to me, stfu already, i dont socialize anywhere net or not with dipshits, your just a plain dickhead yo lol, for your sake just close your mouth...

Locust
09-24-2005, 11:05 AM
yall should leave intellekt alone, there wouldn't be anymore beef flooding everybodys threads

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 11:07 AM
wtf? why are u talkin to me, stfu already, i dont socialize anywhere net or not with dipshits, your just a plain dickhead yo lol, for your sake just close your mouth...
for my sake? You gonna do something little boy?

iNtell3kT
09-24-2005, 11:10 AM
it would be nice to come on here without having to argue with assholes anymore, either way beef or no beef, they couldnt change my mind about them now, but i can be nice also...but thats if u guys give a shit like Locust....beef or no beef, non of this is really worth anymore time, i really cant belive u guys carry this beef forever like this, i mena u guys really do put a lot of time in it, i mena u guys had pictures and everything! and i dont even give a shit what u guys come up with or think about me, so my point is...........well u know

Locust
09-24-2005, 11:12 AM
^yeah!! truce! now yall shut the fuck up

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 11:14 AM
it would be nice to come on here without having to argue with assholes anymore, either way beef or no beef, they couldnt change my mind about them now, but i can be nice also...but thats if u guys give a shit like Locust....beef or no beef, non of this is really worth anymore time, i really cant belive u guys carry this beef forever like this, i mena u guys really do put a lot of time in it, i mena u guys had pictures and everything! and i dont even give a shit what u guys come up with or think about me, so my point is...........well u know
Beefing with you takes no time at all, since you are so fuckin stupid. You are an easy target. You are gay, an asshole, and a sociopath. Sp why wouldnt we make fun of you? I mean fuck man, look at your myspace....EVERYONE LAUGHS!!
www.myspace.com/7th look at his fuckin pictures!

And our point still remains : you are a loser/fag/punk.

iNtell3kT
09-24-2005, 11:14 AM
for my sake? You gonna do something little boy?like i said a ego maniac, the question is, wtf r you going to do?

iNtell3kT
09-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Beefing with you takes no time at all, since you are so fuckin stupid. You are an easy target. You are gay, an asshole, and a sociopath. Sp why wouldnt we make fun of you? I mean fuck man, look at your myspace....EVERYONE LAUGHS!!
www.myspace.com/7th (http://www.myspace.com/7th) look at his fuckin pictures!

And our point still remains : you are a loser/fag/punk.ha u waisting time trying to degrade some1 is PATHETIC, it just breaks your heart to know i AM i better person then u are.....stop being jealous and envying me, like i said, hop off the dick already

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 11:45 AM
how am I jealous and what do I envy?

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 11:45 AM
is that what your fuckin shrink told you to say when people pick on you?

Big Bad Man
09-24-2005, 11:48 AM
and now I'm ready for some swordplay. How many if any or ya got "real" swordzman skills?
Kinda, my mates dad is a Kendo master and goes to Japan ever year. He taught me some basics and if I ever needa brush up on em its no problem. Own a couple blades. Hahaha. Ok, I own blades. Their good :lmao:

Gully Reloaded
09-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Damn.

Fuckin Fags.

Big Bad Man
09-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Damn.

Fuckin Fags.
Aye, dont smoke. Poke.

thwak
09-24-2005, 06:54 PM
I got some fencing skills under my belt, used to be part of the fencing team in high school fighting saber.

SHRAP
09-24-2005, 08:13 PM
i got like 5 samurai swords, i dont practice, aint no use, its not like Pai Mei is gonna come knockin on my door telling me to duel ya know lol, but respect, if u learn anyways...

peacefag, ill duel you with my baseball bat and rob all your swords.

I'm A Virgin..A Proud One I Must Say, As Corny As It May Sound..I AM Saving My Virginity For That 1 Love..May Not Be As Far As Marriage, But When I Know We Love Each Other, It Should Be Free To Express It
:lmao:

tajeco
09-24-2005, 10:47 PM
I don't mean to be a prick, but "katana" means "sword" in Japanese, so to say katana sword is just a bit redundant isn't it. But it's cool, some people say tuna fish, fish. I'm not the police on that, I just know a little Nihongo, that's all about that. But foreal though, are they sharp or dulled down. My mom got me swords in Japan, but they were labeled as "toys" since they were dull, otherwise they'd be hard to send, and bend, but I'd recommend to run around the streets chopping limbs off some of the posers, just for practice.

Skellington
09-25-2005, 06:38 AM
I do I do :)

I'm a sword collector and I practice swordplay :)

iNtell3kT
09-25-2005, 07:39 AM
fag, ill duel you with my baseball bat and rob all your swords.

:lmao::fucku:

u act hard....so stop actin, fuckin pussy

Golden_Armz
09-25-2005, 07:53 AM
I got a 9 Ring Shaolin Broadsword.....need the manual for that still!!!