PDA

View Full Version : Could Birdman be the most ignorant person in rap history?

TSA
10-22-2009, 10:28 AM
o6gjAcGEUBk

there's more....

TAURO
10-22-2009, 10:39 AM
ignorance is a common occurance among rappers, and their fans too.

TSA
10-22-2009, 10:51 AM
there's another interview of him getting mad and going off about how he spends 50,000 a day. its hilarious. ignorance is the shit, i've been quoting birdman for the past 2 days cause its hilarious

5hundred&one
10-22-2009, 10:54 AM
at least he was up front, most of them act like they don't know the difference between having money and having skills as an MC.

imo, if rappers from the golden era could have gotten famous by rapping stupid, they would have. it's always been about the money, but now it's stupid shit that sells where as back then, strong lyrics were a selling point. I still see a lyrical renaissance happening in the next few years in hip-hop. I get the feeling that everybody is gonna get tired of that ignorant shit.

P-Noid Brown
10-22-2009, 10:59 AM
No he is....

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2009, 11:38 AM
You can call him ignorant but hes one of the most financially and sales wise succesfull rappers of all time. And hes not even a rapper.

So wtf

If ignorant means getting money,,money must be ignorant. and it is. because capitalism is the most ignorant thing/culture you can have anyway.

anti-social
10-22-2009, 12:05 PM
He is one of the smartest Business men in hip hop. Ya'll fail to realize, if he was really that "ignorant" he wouldn't be able to run an independent label to this successful levels for over 20 years...that shit takes a lot of intelligence and a bit of luck too. Wu didn't even last that long with Wu-Tang Records, N RZA is 1 of the smartest people in Hip Hop. Remember, a lot of shit these rap niggaz do is for the cameras. Don't buy into their words.

the scarecrow
10-22-2009, 12:33 PM
i cant stand the ugly fucker

Baitong
10-22-2009, 12:52 PM
this iz some real commercial dog turd

BGS
10-22-2009, 12:55 PM
http://wmdeez.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

Blackprint
10-22-2009, 01:03 PM
With genius lyrics like these, he can do whatever he wants:

The first shot
The first nigga got shot
We bust him open like a blunt on a marley nigga (yeah)
A hundred g's
Nigga score some keys
Then we went to the hood and then we started to ball nigga (started to ball)
We know them people been paper chasin
So we stay out the way then we pull out the hardest nigga
We keep the gats close,incase you wan know
You come to the hood i bet you a target nigga
Its all good till you catch a case
A nigga never escape 'cause you edicted to money nigga
Well let me bring you back yesterday
I lil homie i know got full of that barma nigga
Fuckin round wit that kid and play
Nigga fuckin wit gs a nigga twisted his body nigga
Well let me tell you bout this game i know
You keep flippin dough homie you'll be ridin the flyest nigga

I also like how he rhymes nigga with nigga. That shit is brilliant

TAURO
10-22-2009, 02:27 PM
He is one of the smartest Business men in hip hop. Ya'll fail to realize, if he was really that "ignorant" he wouldn't be able to run an independent label to this successful levels for over 20 years...that shit takes a lot of intelligence and a bit of luck too. Wu didn't even last that long with Wu-Tang Records, N RZA is 1 of the smartest people in Hip Hop. Remember, a lot of shit these rap niggaz do is for the cameras. Don't buy into their words.

Being ignorant has nothing to do with being intelligent. He is one of those guys that is just so focused on getting money that he constantly fails to see the bigger picture. His product is part of the reason why hip hop has been watered down. Ok, so yeah he's making his money and being successful at it but his contributions help to destroy what others tried so hard to build and prosper.

DrunkenMasta303
10-22-2009, 02:28 PM
I also like how he rhymes nigga with nigga. That shit is brilliant
^idiot, he rhymes addicted to money nigga with twisted his body nigga

never heard about this character tho

Blackprint
10-22-2009, 03:10 PM
^idiot, he rhymes addicted to money nigga with twisted his body nigga

Is this the part where I throw shit back, like calling you a dickrider?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Being ignorant has nothing to do with being intelligent. He is one of those guys that is just so focused on getting money that he constantly fails to see the bigger picture. His product is part of the reason why hip hop has been watered down.\.

So Vrong.

Being ignorant has EVERYTHING to do with beign intelligent, by the very definition dweebball.

And he "constantly fails to see the bigger picture"? O Really? I would say he does exactly oppostie of that, and he is a genius of seeing the bigger pciture.

Ok, so yeah he's making his money and being successful at it but his contributions help to destroy what others tried so hard to build and prosper.

Why you hating on the man? He is just the man, he is not forcing anyone to buy his records.

They choose to, beacause thats who they are, thats what society has made them like.

Blackprint
10-22-2009, 04:19 PM
So Vrong.

Being ignorant has EVERYTHING to do with beign intelligent, by the very definition dweebball.

Well... it has something to do with intelligence (the lack of it), not actually being intelligent.

11th Chamber
10-22-2009, 04:27 PM
He is one of the smartest Business men in hip hop. Ya'll fail to realize, if he was really that "ignorant" he wouldn't be able to run an independent label to this successful levels for over 20 years...

The Truth.

Him and his brother Slim were brilliant in the way they marketed Cash Money in the 90's.

I think theres an interview somewhere where RZA speaks on them and praising them

Lol at people on this forum, in 2009 that still havent realized money is the most important thing in the world, and that when you get that big, worrying that your watering down hip hop jus doesnt matter and it shouldent....cause your fucking rich

Shit I'll go work on Soulja Boy's marketing team right now, and make him into the biggest star thats ever lived if it means im gonna be a multi-millionaire

Natseri
10-22-2009, 05:23 PM
is money the most important thing?

TGambino
10-22-2009, 05:26 PM
i got diamonds in my teeth when i talk i spark

kwabena1041
10-22-2009, 06:05 PM
is money the most important thing?

hmmmmm yeah pretty much

Koolish
10-22-2009, 06:13 PM
fuck money.

11th Chamber
10-22-2009, 06:16 PM
^^ Broke as fuck

TSA
10-22-2009, 06:18 PM
dude ghostlace don't even come here with the im gonna support birdman gimmick lol, tell me exactly how he sees the bigger picture?

birdman will tell you he's dumb and can't see the bigger picture

my favorite birdman moment was when he rhymed

"dooo ddaat!"
with "ya you lluuuh dat!"

TSA
10-22-2009, 06:28 PM
The Truth.

Him and his brother Slim were brilliant in the way they marketed Cash Money in the 90's.

I think theres an interview somewhere where RZA speaks on them and praising them

Lol at people on this forum, in 2009 that still havent realized money is the most important thing in the world, and that when you get that big, worrying that your watering down hip hop jus doesnt matter and it shouldent....cause your fucking rich

Shit I'll go work on Soulja Boy's marketing team right now, and make him into the biggest star thats ever lived if it means im gonna be a multi-millionaire

here's the thing though, birdman aint even rich lol.

for like an average person yeah, but rap wise no, and he's a horrible business man cause everyone around him avoids him like the plague.

at first he was getting rich stealing from the hot boyz and making his own music.

they all left, his lable literally consists of 1 artist. with Young Money its size quadrupled and that's under wayne.
not a single artist has stayed past their contractual obligations.

now he's getting rich leeching lil wayne, who is going platnium for the first time this year and otherwise just makes free music.

if you add it up, unless birdman has investments we dont know about, the dude is a dud in the music business and a total failure.

they ranked teh 20 richest ppl in hip hop and he was nowhere to be seen, chamillionare was ranked.....birdman wasn't, and chamillionare doesn't own his own record company.

guy just wears fake jewelry and lists of his grocery list on tracks lol. i dont hate him but you can't even use the money arguement for birdman cause he seriously doesn't have it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2009, 06:31 PM
birdmans rich as fuck, hes got black diamonds i saw them on worldstarrhiphop.com

and he see the bigger piccture with his big ass diamond studded sunglasses, how else you think he sees it you filthy jealous jew?

TSA
10-22-2009, 06:46 PM
^AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Im trying to find him rambling about black diamonds, that shit is hilarious and i've been saying it all week.

but if you believe all that fake, perfectly cut diamond jewelry that if you add up is worth the total profit of every non juvenile cashmoney album profit combine is real then cool, thats awesome.

anyways, the dude said he spends 50,000 a day buying anything he wants, LMAO!

11th Chamber
10-22-2009, 06:50 PM
u kno less than u let on.

Like Master P, Birdman made millions upon millions in the late 90's alone. Just cause they are currently not making what they once made, they are still rich as shit

You really think Juve and BG were making the most money in the Cash Money days?? No it was Birdman and his brother

The situation is the same as it was with RZA..

Artists (Juvenile, BG, etc.) left Cash Money as they felt they were done wrong and werent getting as much money as they're record sales showed they should be getting.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2009, 06:53 PM
dude his black diamonds he doesnt even show them to you himself, i saw the video, he has to get his son to show the camara, he calls his son over especially to show the black diamonds still in the box.

he got off the plane in amsterdam or some shit, THE FIRST THING birdman did, was call over his son, and decided now was the time to show the world some black diamonds, literally on the runway, just off the plane hahaahaha

he kept pulling out the black diamonds at presumably random and non related moments throughout the whole video. its like if was gettign bored with what was going on in the tourbus, birdmans gonna get out the black diamonds (that he never wears, i think its like plastic on sofas or some shit, you dont wear black diamonds, you just HAVE them, in the box, and you dont touch them yourself, you get someone else to touch them for you)

Mumm Ra
10-22-2009, 07:09 PM
how you gonna be the best MC when you don't make the most money
loll

BRONZBODY
10-22-2009, 10:57 PM
well as ed lover likes to say....C'MON SON!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQQam4STvjo

zooruka
10-22-2009, 11:20 PM
Like Master P, Birdman made millions upon millions in the late 90's

yeah my pops was watching a show on master p and he said dude is mad rich (which I already knew) but I didnt realize exactly how rich he really was ..... Im not sure if it`s jay or diddy money but he defiantly has a lot.

peace be with you !

TSA
10-22-2009, 11:23 PM
i saw dudes 'black diamonds' they were smooth as fuck.

diamonds are that well chizzled when real.
lets really be real. ok, a company makes large black diamond earrings for men? no, so you'd have to get that custom made

thats black diamond cost + custom made (wooo) X several different black diamonds.

anyways like i said he's not poor, im pointing out the fact that the guy says in an interview he spends 50,000 a day and lil wayne gets the most money in rap.

when the richest rappers were ranked birdman wasn't on the list, in fact he's never on the list, and chamillionare is.

the dude's chains are fake and cars when it comes to things like cribs are mostly rented, cashmoney perfected that are of renting shit.

and i didn't say juve had the most money im saying he sold the most records for cashmoney, ever.

dude said he spends 50,000 a day.

a fucking day, lmao on what?!
and if you ask him about his ICE he always says 'its a gift'

zooruka
10-22-2009, 11:25 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/2ns7vc7.png

^^^

hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Hollow Dartz
10-22-2009, 11:28 PM
TSA fails for the 27,651st time....

TSA
10-22-2009, 11:31 PM
you're fat and have a hard time wearing fly clothes.

Hollow Dartz
10-22-2009, 11:51 PM
you're fat and have a hard time wearing fly clothes.
Damn you have a streak, what is the number now? 27,653 ^O^

TSA
10-22-2009, 11:59 PM
50,000 a day. if you ppl want to believe this guy who's source of income was back that ass up and carter III is spending 50,000 a day when there isn't 50,000 a day worth of objects to buy (except having the worlds largest collection of black diamonds) and nobody makes more money then his son even though everyone makes more money then his son then cool.

i need to find that interview again gotdamn.

MaskedAvenger
10-23-2009, 12:00 AM
These days there is two completely different hip hop worlds, People like Birdman & Lil Wayne are on that other world that I want nothing to do with.

SL33
10-23-2009, 01:48 AM
TSA is right, but partly.... most of the chains/jewelry/houses/cars as seen on tv are rented.

but i guess this guy is rich as fuck.

ALCATRAZ
10-23-2009, 02:59 AM
he flies in basically any weather

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-23-2009, 04:27 AM
^HAHAHAhhahahahhhahaa

but man come black diamonds lol. fucking BLACK diamonds??? wtf next silver gold? black gold? your basically getting diamonds and turning them not into diamonds becuase you have the money to buy diamonds and then take away the very thing that makes them diamonds

bdrrrrrrrdrdrdrdddrdrddrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrr!!!!!

SL33
10-23-2009, 05:42 AM
9V99CvFwo3o

DrunkenMasta303
10-23-2009, 05:54 AM
http://dailygab.com/files/2009/05/mrt.jpghttp://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/01/04/mr_t.jpghttp://www.lewrockwell.com/rogers/mr-t.jpg
http://www.postmodernclog.com/archives/Mr.%20T.gifhttp://charterblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/82329_mr_t.jpghttp://www.seankrobb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/mr-t.jpg

http://www.dyers.org/images/200805/mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.gif

J-DON
10-24-2009, 12:14 AM
^HAHAHAhhahahahhhahaa

but man come black diamonds lol. fucking BLACK diamonds??? wtf next silver gold? black gold? your basically getting diamonds and turning them not into diamonds becuase you have the money to buy diamonds and then take away the very thing that makes them diamonds

bdrrrrrrrdrdrdrdddrdrddrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrr!!!!!

black diamonds naturally occur they're not altered by people.

lol I like birdman now i dont know why. Hes good as a guilty pleasure, sometimes hes so bad hes good.

RAW-TASTE
10-24-2009, 02:25 AM
aint jayz richer than these niggaz like birdman and wayne though? shit i know wayne makes millions but i remember somewhere jayz is like one of the richest ppl in hiphop next to diddy or somethin if i aint imaginin shit.

but w.e man, if makin this shit makes them money and they happy, let em, i bet everyone of us would be glad to hop on and make wack popy shit for teen boppers if it gonna make em a millionaire. hes ignorant as fuck but most ppl will do wacker shit for just a bit of money