PDA

View Full Version : who the fuck is next???

Bobda Buildah
10-22-2009, 04:04 PM
my drums now huh.....ha.....first off im not here to make friends people. im here to one by one battle you fools . im here to build a fan base FROM SKILL.... NOT,"eh man your musics good cause im your friend.."... vote on my talent. hate me if you do SON. you all will see.
MUSIC IS MY LIFE NOT MY HOBBY. PROVE YOU ARE BETTER

THE MASON
10-22-2009, 04:14 PM
HAHAAHHAHA!!

calm down there buddy, just cause cats with actual talent gave some tips dont mean they are tryin to be your friends and from what i heard you aint touchin nobody on this board musically

The Prime Sithesizah
10-22-2009, 04:58 PM
PROVE YOU ARE BETTER

The Writer Meets The Director... SELF EXPLANATORY!!

dope samples you select, I WILL admit that.. but otherwise, there are too many extremely nice beatmakers/producers up here that would dissect and end you! And Im being honest on a serious serious note. You've got alot to expand under..

Shogah
10-22-2009, 05:50 PM
my drums now huh.....ha.....first off im not here to make friends people. im here to one by one battle you fools . im here to build a fan base FROM SKILL.... NOT,"eh man your musics good cause im your friend.."... vote on my talent. hate me if you do SON. you all will see.
MUSIC IS MY LIFE NOT MY HOBBY. PROVE YOU ARE BETTER

ok, shall we battle it out sir?

Bobda Buildah
10-22-2009, 06:25 PM
your up next...??? who sets up this shit. im ready now

Shogah
10-23-2009, 11:55 AM
If you have some dope sample, post it, but it would be nice if someone third post it.

CRITIKAL209
11-05-2009, 11:57 PM
im tryna battle too!! WATCH OUT here i come fourth"

Bobda Buildah
11-09-2009, 05:29 PM
dissecting these 8 year wu corp heads..... ha ha ha ha prime synthesizer i want to battle you........do you even make beats???? prime your done 4..

12weLvE
11-09-2009, 05:45 PM
dissecting these 8 year wu corp heads ..

Again with the shit talking. Where the hell are all these newbies coming from talking all this smack?? Like chill the fuck down and humble down. Cats acting like their shit dont stink up in this bitch, thats why the fuck cats clown the fuck out of cats around here... look what the fuck happened to Klive Kraven...

You really think you are that good dont ya... IMO, you got a lot to learn just like everybody else who post up in here. Cats got at you about you drum game, and you acted like a vagina... just like Klive Kraven did a few days ago. Keep making music, and quit this ego shit.

And dont ask me to battle you because I got projects I am working on, and I aint got shit to prove to anybody. People that are familiar with my sound know the deal. Some feel me, and others dont...thats the way shit goes down.

PEace

Boss_Digger
11-09-2009, 06:16 PM
dissecting these 8 year wu corp heads..... ha ha ha ha prime synthesizer i want to battle you........do you even make beats???? prime your done 4..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh really lol

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
11-09-2009, 06:19 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh really lol

}:T
Bob vs. 7th

I guess he forgot about that battle.

yakuzas_krew
11-25-2009, 12:43 PM
I challenge you punk ... naaah, you have some dope shit hommie xD