PDA

View Full Version : Remember the 'Above the Rim' soundtrack LULS PURE RYDDEMS

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2009, 07:44 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/Above_the_Rim_Sndtrck.jpg

Jesus shit this was dope. Honestly this might actually be one of my most played joints!! Havent listened in a few years but im gonna, why the fuck havent i put this on my ipod yet!!

h-town?

swv?

aaron hall?

afro puffs?

regulate?

this fucking BANGA by someone i never heard of since??
f77vCaOrhXA

dman nigga im getting summer vibes and its raining, 10C, heatings broke and im having to type this with my knees to my chin to stay warm but nigga im getting summer vibes

not to mention a song by jewel called, wait.....

.."its not deep enough"

and

'Hoochies need love too'

WEeKcG1p2GI

"HoooooooOOOhoooooooOOOOchhiiiiessss!!!"

ALCATRAZ
10-22-2009, 08:21 PM
classic soundtrack ... it also had 'pain' not sure if it was just in the movie or on the soundtrack but that was pac's first record ever on death row ... great way to set it off if u ask me

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-22-2009, 08:23 PM
U mean set off the movie? cus that songs not on the album

ALCATRAZ
10-22-2009, 10:02 PM
nah i just meant the song pain was a good way for pac to set it off meaning set his career off ... but yeah if you watch the movie pain is the song they use in the opening credits, but i guess they left it off the soundtrack cuz suge was greedy and probably wanted all that money from that record for himself

MaskedAvenger
10-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Nah son, The 'Regulate' single off the soundtrack was dope.

01 - Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate
02 - Tupac - Pain
03 - Lord G - Mi Monie Rite
04 - Tupac, Treach & Riddler - Loyal To The Game

5hundred&one
10-22-2009, 11:07 PM
I rock ruff n' stuff wit my afro puffs. classic shit.

this was one of my first rap records.

claaa7
10-23-2009, 03:36 AM
yo "Pain" by 2Pac was actually on the soundtrack; but only on the cassette for some reason, that's one of my favorite Pac joints of all time!

Jammin
10-23-2009, 03:46 AM
Big pimpin snoop dogg pound nate dogg this is my shit

Drunken Monk
10-23-2009, 06:49 AM
CB8P6W4gYEw

verses' stretch also is incredible

yearsss and yearsss of that rough life,
ruunnin' crazed and wild as a kid and growin tough wit a knifeeeee

CharlesJones
10-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Above The Rim soundtrack is a classic. My favorite joints are Big Pimpin, Regulate, Pour Out A Little Liquor, Afro Puffs, You Bring The Dog Out In Me, Pain, Loyal To The Game. I don't know why Pain and Loyal To The Game aren't on the cd and only on the tape.

CharlesJones
10-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Above The Rim movie is a classic too. Remember that cute girl that Duane Martin kissed at the club when 2Pac told her to come over to him? She was hot. People don't remember Wood Harris from this movie. He was 2Pac's boy who was crazy. LOL@Wood when he said to Duane Martin and Marlon Wayans, i don't give a fuck what Birdy said and i don't give a fuck about this ho ass nigga in the back hahahahahahahahaha. I will bury the both of you muthafuckas. You better start listening and paying attention LOL. So Wood told Marlon to pull over because he saw 2 black dudes that owed him money. After Wood beat up the dudes and got back in the car, Marlon said you need a role model LOL. A hug or something LOL. That lightskin girl that was always with 2Pac was hot too. I saw her in Diamond D's Sally Got A One Track Mind video. Another tight basketball soundtrack is Sunset Park. The movie is good too with Fredro Starr of Onyx, Terrence Howard, Guy Torry, Malinda Williams and Danny Devito's wife Rhea Pearlman. My favorite joints on the soundtrack is Motherless Child by Ghostface Killah, Back At You by Mobb Deep, Just Doggin by Dogg Pound, Elements I'm Among by Queen Latifah, We Don't Want It by Junior Mafia, i forgot the name of the song by Onyx but i like it.

buckshotstheone
10-24-2009, 02:59 PM
that track "Blowed Away" is fucking fire. i broke out this cassette a while back and it is still such fire straight through, one of the best soundtracks ever

Shogah
10-24-2009, 03:09 PM
IZOJsIjWuq0

this is one of those songs that cause near-death experience while listening