PDA

View Full Version : R.A. collection getting released this month...if u didn't knew

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-23-2009, 04:24 AM
R.A. The Rugged Man
Album : Legendary Classics Vol. 1
Release Date : 10/27/2009

review :
From his outrageous live shows to his undeniable ability to out rap anybody alive, R.A. The Rugged Man has become one of the most exciting artists in hip hop history. Although he’s only released one album in his 18-year career, he has recorded hundreds of songs with some of the biggest names in the game. Since many of these songs were never commercially available, R.A. decided to compile them for his fans in Legendary Classics.

This album features Notorious B.I.G., Mobb Deep, Kool G Rap, Bucwild, Ayatollah, Jedi Mind Tricks, Sadat X, Akinyele, Tragedy, J-Live and others. The limited-edition collection comes with track by track commentary by R.A. and a bonus DVD full of live performances, interviews and music videos.

Track listing

1. Give It Up feat. J-Live
2. Supa
3. Renaissance feat. Hell Razah (of Sunz Of Man), Tragedy Khadafi, Timbo King
4. Windows Of The World feat. Ayatollah, Dynasty The Emp
5. Uncommon Valor : A Vietnam Story feat. Jedi Mind Tricks
6. Who’s Dat Guy feat. Havoc (of Mobb Deep)
7. L.I.’s Finest
8. Cunt Renaissance feat. The Notorious B.I.G.
9. Stanley Kubrick
10. Kings feat. Kool G Rap, Big John
11. Poor People
12. What The Fuck feat. Akinyele
13. Smithhaven Mall
14. Posse Cut feat. Blaq Poet (of Screwball), Hell Razah (of Sunz Of Man), JoJo
15. Effin’ Yo’ Bitch
16. Every Record Label Sucks Dick
17. 50,000 Heads feat. Sadat X (of Brand Nubian)
18. Flipside

ALCATRAZ
10-23-2009, 04:33 AM
cool dude

claaa7
10-23-2009, 05:55 AM
that's some dope shit, great to finally hear that Biggie collaboration mastered (i guess it will be), nice features and RA The Rugged Man is one of the illest motherfuckers around..

Alcatraz: Where is that Preem quote from??

BGS
10-23-2009, 06:59 AM
DOPE! r.a. is ill

MaskedAvenger
10-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Stanley Kubrick was the shit.

lynskey
10-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Is his solo album actually worth getting?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-23-2009, 03:44 PM
^^^^the Die, Rugged Man, Die?

sDbiYHxrtBU

He is one of the best white rappers, I don't like some of the beats on DRMD tho... but song is dopeness.

main_man
10-23-2009, 04:28 PM
yeah, die, rugged man die, is about 3/4 dope. theres a few filler tracks, but whats good is really good. cats ill with the wordplay.

oldie
10-24-2009, 06:32 AM
hmm...should be quite good. probably heard em all anyway, i would expect a hell of a lot more tracks on the album but hey its cool he's making moves

and yeah Die Rugged Man Die is worth getting

RAW-TASTE
10-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Is his solo album actually worth getting?

yea it is, shit is ill, i thought he was black wen i first heard him though, sounded like it, sounds all gritty and gutter and shit

i been waitin for new ra shit forever, cant wait

MaskedAvenger
10-24-2009, 01:47 PM
There is a mad clip of him having a heated argument on the radio about whats real hip hop and whats not with Rude Jude. Check it out if you got time, ill try find a link

11th Chamber
10-24-2009, 02:26 PM
He needs to stop bullshitin and drop a new album

I understand he's a great MC, but one average solo album, and thats it?? Cmon..

Tecknowledgist
10-24-2009, 06:45 PM
mnWInIJcrhM

oldie
10-24-2009, 07:31 PM
He needs to stop bullshitin and drop a new album

I understand he's a great MC, but one average solo album, and thats it?? Cmon..

nah man his album aint average IMO, i thought it was great 7.5-8/10 for me. but i think everyone agree's that he should have had more by now.

i often think how the fuck can any 'mc' have so little stuff out there in such a long space of time. how the fuck do they earn