PDA

View Full Version : Why are people so afraid of the common cold, flu, swine flu, etc...?

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-23-2009, 01:02 PM
So you get a little fever for a couple days and then you're back to normal. Why spend all this money on immune support pills that barely work, vaccines that fuck with your body, and live constantly afraid of being sick? Bunch of pussies.

I work at a health food store and see this shit everyday.

Blackula Spectacula
10-23-2009, 01:17 PM
swine flu isn't really common. it's killing ppl .. the common flu doesn't always kill ppl. common flu doesn't last for month like swine flu (in some cases more) ..

I'm not saying i'm afraid but it something to be cautious about.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-23-2009, 01:31 PM
^^^ The common flu kills thousands per year. Swine Flu kills as many people per year as you can count on both hands.

The symptoms of swine flu are EXACTLY the same as the common flu, it just lasts a couple days longer.

KERZO
10-23-2009, 05:33 PM
guess what, theres germs in the world, flu has always been about and always will. the weak die from it and the people that actually look after themselves rarely get it. been about two years since i had a cold or flu.

buncha pussy ass mofo's

PALEFORCE
10-23-2009, 05:38 PM
the body was designed to interact with viruses and bacteria, interfering with that will make you sick

Prolifical ENG
10-23-2009, 05:45 PM
Being sick is always a bother, especially if you have to work, and spreading it through an office can really hamper productivity.

Immune systems weaken when you deprive yourself of sleep, have more stress or dont dress warm when its cold.

Of course diet and nutrition directly influences the immunie system.

Mumm Ra
10-23-2009, 06:44 PM
i can't remember the last time i got a flu shot (probably elementary school)
i can't remember the last time i got the flu either

Longbongcilvaringz
10-23-2009, 11:25 PM
^wow.

what profound conclusions can we draw from this amazing piece of information?

Huggasaurus Sex
10-24-2009, 12:00 AM
it seems clear to me that only morons get sick

Mumm Ra
10-24-2009, 04:18 AM
^wow.

what profound conclusions can we draw from this amazing piece of information?

hmm i guess i didn't make the daily user requirement of mind-altering posts geared toward enlightening Sean Bateman in gen chat yesterday. cuz you know, that's what people do in gen chat
ill make a note of it for future reference sir

KaramelSundae
10-24-2009, 12:56 PM
emperor is right....

swine flu is just the same as any normal flu
it just targets the young
many people die from the flu
if your weak.

the media hypes that shit up like crazy.
i work in the medical field
and theres no way im getting the H1N1 vaccine
fuck that.

just constantly wash your hands
and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze

pussehs

Main Street
10-24-2009, 01:14 PM
i'm only worried about my 14 month old daughter. one time when she was like three months she had a fever siezure, her eyes rolled back in her head ans shit scared the fuvk out of me. i havent been sick in about 5 years myself so im doin everything i can so i dont get it so i wont pass it on to Brooklyn. she was also a premie but other than that shes totally healthy right now. and thats what worries me. kids dont have to be weak to catch it and die from it they just have to be a kid.

check two
10-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Why are they still using Mercury in a lot of the vaccines and other things? It's one of the most toxic substances to mankind. There isn't any measurment of Mercury at all that is considered to be safe. They couldn't come up with any other substance to use as a preservative? lol They might as well add asbestos to the vaccine also just for the heck of it. Remember the mad hatter reference? Some people don't seem to know that Mercury used to be used when making hats a long time back. It caused the hat makers to go crazy. Why is Mercury still being used in a bunch of tooth fillings? smh

PALEFORCE
10-24-2009, 03:53 PM
the funny is the gov will say you cant dump it in a drain or throw it away in the trash because its so toxic but its ok to put in your mouth and shoot up?! smh is right but they do it dumb people down and make them sick. thats the reason its in there.

Mumm Ra
10-24-2009, 04:39 PM
haha
places to dump mercury:
the drain? NO
the trash? NO
your lawn? NO
your veins? CHECK!

diggy
10-24-2009, 07:22 PM
Swine Flu. Few dead. 6.5 billion not dead.

http://murderburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/selection_149_88-jpg.jpeg?w=450&h=337

http://murderburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/selection_148_71-jpg.jpeg?w=450&h=443

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-24-2009, 07:47 PM
swine flu isn't really common. it's killing ppl .. the common flu doesn't always kill ppl. common flu doesn't last for month like swine flu (in some cases more) ..

I'm not saying i'm afraid but it something to be cautious about.

Heres a great example of how the incredibly dumb can be completely fooled by the media and their own retardedness.

-Swine Flu is very common, over here, over 20,000 new cases are reported every week (idk where you even got the "not common" thing from)

-its killing a very small % of people, similar to what normal flu might

-swine flu doesnt last for "months", i have no idea where you getting thsi shit from.

So basically everything you said was totally wrong, yet you decided to post that and said it in a very confident way as if you knew what you were talking about. It seems people like Blackula can be so confused by the media and warnings they totally lose meaning or any clue about what they are talking about. Its all one big mess to them, they dont actually know any of the "facts", but theyre pretty sure its really dangerous.

It kinda relates perfectly to the 2nd graphic FMJ posted above me

KaramelSundae
10-25-2009, 11:04 AM
i agree

KaramelSundae
10-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Why are they still using Mercury in a lot of the vaccines and other things? It's one of the most toxic substances to mankind. There isn't any measurment of Mercury at all that is considered to be safe. They couldn't come up with any other substance to use as a preservative? lol They might as well add asbestos to the vaccine also just for the heck of it. Remember the mad hatter reference? Some people don't seem to know that Mercury used to be used when making hats a long time back. It caused the hat makers to go crazy. Why is Mercury still being used in a bunch of tooth fillings? smh

supposedly mercury is the #1 cause of autism
and now some of the flu shots they're giving out are preserative free
and i get a lot of calls from parents asking for it

JerseyIronman
10-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Heres a great example of how the incredibly dumb can be completely fooled by the media and their own retardedness.

-Swine Flu is very common, over here, over 20,000 new cases are reported every week (idk where you even got the "not common" thing from)

-its killing a very small % of people, similar to what normal flu might

-swine flu doesnt last for "months", i have no idea where you getting thsi shit from.

So basically everything you said was totally wrong, yet you decided to post that and said it in a very confident way as if you knew what you were talking about. It seems people like Blackula can be so confused by the media and warnings they totally lose meaning or any clue about what they are talking about. Its all one big mess to them, they dont actually know any of the "facts", but theyre pretty sure its really dangerous.

It kinda relates perfectly to the 2nd graphic FMJ posted above me

man that was a really angry post considering the person said they werent afraid of Swine Flu.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-25-2009, 11:41 AM
I think the only difference between the Swine Flu (we can't call it that anymore in Dutch, but we have to name it the Mexican Flu) and the normal flu is something in the molecular area of something like that. But that its just a minor difference, and that the effects are more or less the same.
The only people who died had complications in the hospital, but that shit happens to people who have the normal flu as well.

Uncle Steezo
10-25-2009, 04:07 PM
swine flu aint real.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Haha, some of ya'll are starting to see ghosts man. I also don't believe everything the government and the media is telling us, most things actually, but still.